Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're in a rut...

Go down

If you're in a rut... Empty If you're in a rut...

Post by Linda on March 25th 2010, 2:15 pm

"If you're in a rut
Trust your gut
It speaks the truth
And will get you loose
So you can continue on
Till your final dawn
In perfect repose
And abundant meadows
Of your hearts desire
And your loins fire
But you gotta let go
To let the real you show
So the Universe can yield
A heart thats been healed
Let go to breathe
Trust what you see
Love is the key
Now just let it be."

"Til your final dawn" by Mastin Kipp thedailylove.com
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

If you're in a rut... Empty Re: If you're in a rut...

Post by Spirit-Being on March 25th 2010, 4:41 pm

Wow words of truth, there are times in my life i feel like a wound coil ready to spring back, i am very hard on myself with what i should do & be. I have this idea of what and who i am, it's tough because i strive to become a much better person, more Loving more Kind more Generous. I can see myself being that person, i have a Vision of my potential. I know it doesn't just fall in our laps, but maybe the problem is, that i'm pushing myself too hard to become better at these things, when i should just Let go and Let God.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on March 25th 2010, 7:46 pm

I had a feeling you would get something out of this message too, Spirit-Being, I know you are too hard on yourself. "Trust your gut" was encouraging and "Let go to breathe" was calming to me. SmallFlower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on March 26th 2010, 3:53 pm

Thank You Linda Very Happy

Linda wrote:"Trust your gut" was encouraging and "Let go to breathe" was calming to me.

Wonderful statements, Let go to breathe i like this one as well.

Here are a couple lines that stood out to me when i read the poem.

"But you gotta let go
To let the real you show"

I see this as a Healing process from all the baggage that came with me, through the years and especially as a small child. I understand that many if not all people have some Baggage, some Heavier than others, that has yet to be Released so the Healing can take place. Imagine releasing all that baggage that we carry around with us for so long, only because we do not know how to release it. I am starting to understand why i made poor decisions in my life at early ages, it was because i never fully released all the baggage from my childhood, and at that time neither did my mother and father from their childhood, and their parents during their time of raising children, the list is so long that no one could be blamed for any of the baggage we carry today. It's up to us to release the Baggage and allow the Healing to begin. If each person took responsibility for their own actions and can see what is actually feeding Anger, Jelousy, Greed, Pride, Not being good enough, Getting hurt by others words easily, Vanity, Lust, Not feeling Loved enough, Not giving enough Love, feeling Lonely, Being spiteful, wanting revenge.....

I realize now that if anyone of these surfaces, it is because of some baggage that is feeding these emotions. I now know it is time to face this baggage one by one and find my peace with it and Release it for the True Healing to take place. We are all our own psychologists, Psychiatrist in a way and best suited to handle our own Baggage, one thing i do know is that we cannot pawn our Baggage off on anyone else, we will have to face it one day.

"But you gotta let go
To let the real you show"

"Trust what you see
Love is the key"

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on March 26th 2010, 7:34 pm

I am curious the best way to release baggage, do we just tell ourselves, we no longer need to feel a certain way about things that are dragging us down? And to change our mindset when we start to think negative? mmmm, I will start cleansing today, thank you for the insight Spirit-Being. Sunny
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on March 29th 2010, 1:18 pm

Linda wrote:I am curious the best way to release baggage, do we just tell ourselves, we no longer need to feel a certain way about things that are dragging us down? And to change our mindset when we start to think negative?

I wish i had all the answers and i hope the post above did not portray that. The day i wrote the post above, i thought i had figured it all out. I know now i did not, but each one of us can put pieces of the puzzle together from digging back into the past and this could help the Healing process, one thing i realize that it is not easy to go back to the past. I would like to share with you 1 past memory of many that stand out in my mind, and explain that i have not yet Healed from it, but am working at it daily.

When i was young between 2 - 5 i remember my Father promising me, that he would take me fishing on a boat, i was so excited, i couldn't wait to be out on the water with my father. Well him and my mother did not get along too well, and he never did take me on that fishing trip that he promised me, i blamed him all these years for not living up to his promise. But i know now after many years that continuing to blame him was not helping me Heal in any way, my mother also had a part in him leaving, but i don't blame her either, my father was married to another woman the whole time my mother dated him as my mother had told me, so i understand that the situation itself was very complicated. I do know that i will not make those same decisions that my father & mother had, you learn something about yourself when you look at the parents that raised us. I think Forgiveness is part of the Healing. Some people may have already Healed and some still have yet to Heal, and that's me, i have much Healing to do and it will come slowly and in its own time. Each situation may take weeks months even years to finally Forgive totally with all my Heart. It's a long process, but well worth it.

There are no guidelines for this, i wish there was it would make it so much easier. You will understand in your own way how to handle this, and if you need to speak openly i am sure we will be great listeners.

I hope your Healing is Enlightening Linda.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on March 30th 2010, 3:59 pm

Spirit Being, I am so sorry for your pain. )-: I can only imagine the longing you felt by missing out on that fishing trip with your dad. Might I suggest you rent a boat for a few hours and take your girlfriend along and go fishing. You can turn it into a good memory Fishing your friend, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 2nd 2010, 10:00 am

Thank You Linda for your Compassion, i think it's a great idea to rent a boat and take my girlfriend out fishing, unfortunately we live many miles away from each other, but one day i hope to take your advice.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum