Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time!

Go down

You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time! Empty You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time!

Post by Lady Sunfire on March 29th 2010, 12:24 am

After a sleepless night of tossing to and fro, i woke this morning with a great plan for moving the furniture around . The furniture is to say the least, not a lot of it, so i moved a few chairs from a different room, put the tv on a different angle and changed the angle of my table and chairs.. giving myself a better space to put my easel with the huge canvas i bought just yesterday. I stood back and looked at my cleaned neat tidy and somewhat different looking rooms, and thought to myself, well, not the kind of art i wanted to produce today, but its art nethertheless!
So really, wether you like to splash colour on a canvas, draw lines, or move furniture.. even planting flowers with colours and differnt shapes.. its ALL a form of art. Its really the appreciation, or, the viewer, that chooses wether to them, it is art or not.

Do you understand where im coming from with this post?
Blessings and peace to you all!

Lady Sunfire ~ Smiling Color
Lady Sunfire
Lady Sunfire

Female
Number of posts : 12
Hobbies : Yoga, painting, music, and just enjoying life in general
Appreciation Points : 20
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time! Empty Re: You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time!

Post by Spirit-Being on March 29th 2010, 12:52 pm

Absolutely Lady Sunfire

To be able to appreciate our own creative nature is Inspiration in itself. I also understand what you speak of when you say Art has many forms, it is not just a painting with colors, there are many forms of art, i myself Love creating things mostly on the computer, one day i went to a Spiritual Forum called Gnostic Web, then to Spiritual Forums and i felt so Inspired, that a Vision surfaced in my mind of Spirits Journey Forums, i saw this forum flourishing and providing Inspiration to others as well as myself. So one day, my girlfriend and i worked hard and looked all over being drawn to the pictures and colors that is now a part of Spirits Journey Forums. Never thought of this as art but i guess it is.

I know now that art does not have to make sense, it is whats inside us, that we manifest a part of us that can be seen.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on March 29th 2010, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time! Empty Re: You dont have to be artistic, to have an artistic good time!

Post by Linda on March 29th 2010, 8:27 pm

I too believe everything we do is "art", the colors we choose to wear, the way we comb our hair, the way we sway to music, how we write........................ Surf
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on March 30th 2010, 5:02 am

The expression what is art, is very hard to define, we all percieve it differently, art is "beauty in the eye of the beholder " it is purely a personal thing as we ourselves see it. It is good that you saw art in something completely different to what you had in mind as art, it just goes to show that even our visions can change on a daily basis, a lesson to be learned flower

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on March 30th 2010, 9:29 pm

it's just awesome to express or organize oneself
i can relate to the relief to accomplishing such....
anything could be art can't it and appealing to
the creation is unique isn't it
some will like and some not....LOL
Tree Hug

Last edited by d-knots on April 8th 2010, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sunfire on March 31st 2010, 12:30 am

lol my husband walked in after work that afternoon and looked .. and stepped back.. and looked.. and i go, u dont like it do u lol.. and he goes,.. wait.. im tryin to get used to it .. he seems to be okay with it now, hes not sitting down and facing the wrong way now to watch tv Razz (J/k)
changing furniture around is great.. it also gives u a chance to clean up all the dust bunnies that are hiding in the corners.. hehe
Lady Sunfire
Lady Sunfire

Female
Number of posts : 12
Hobbies : Yoga, painting, music, and just enjoying life in general
Appreciation Points : 20
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 2nd 2010, 9:44 am

Rearranging furniture is very Inspiring, i do this every so often as well. Change is a good thing, although sometimes it may be tough.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum