Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lie will easily...

Go down

A Lie will easily... Empty A Lie will easily...

Post by Linda July 29th 2010, 12:31 pm

‎"A lie will easily get you out of a scrape, and yet, strangely and beautifully, rapture possesses you when you have taken the scrape and left out the lie." ~ C.E. Montague

On a personal level, I felt this rapture yesterday.
I missed a printing deadline, and my customers order was not going to be ready as promised. In the past, I would put the blame on the Printer.
But just recently, I have decided when I flub an order, I will admit it, apologize, correct it, and move on. And it did feel good! The customer was upset for the inconvenience, but forgave me.
(-:

Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

A Lie will easily... Empty Re: A Lie will easily...

Post by Vanilla2 July 31st 2010, 9:38 am

Thank heavens It is not one of my habits to tell lies, when you lie you have to have a good memory to remember what you said, and will need to follow that lie with yet another. Lies really are not worth it, so much easier and better for the soul to tell the truth.

Without sounding contradictory, perhaps the only time i would consider the need to lie would be if someone dear to me was very ill, maybe terminally ill, I may consider whether to tell them the truth, or to put it another way, withhold the truth from them.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum