Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something just shifted....hello

Go down

something just shifted....hello Empty Re: something just shifted....hello

Post by d-knots on November 7th 2010, 3:14 pm

Exactly,

try to ease yourself when you might get frustrated
for the fact is "it's your journey" and the messages
you get will most likely be for your eyes and ears only
so discouragement isn't in the vocabulary enjoy the
"nudges" you get and SHARE; you might find we've
experienced it or maybe not making it the experience
very unique for you to ponder how it fits on your
journey in LIFE...

LOVE...you need this...LOL
Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on October 15th 2010, 2:26 pm

Greetings OneWhisper, and Welcome Wave I know you will enjoy your visits, I always do. Peace & Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on October 11th 2010, 4:45 pm

Welcome onewhisper Welcome

As i read your Introduction, i went through the exact same thing, i was so excited, and knew i was moving in the Right Direction, but i had so much to learn, and grow & wanted to learn it all at once, i went from one direction to the next, until i found some great Tools to help me along this Spiritual Path. The Journey will be Wonderful for you onewhisper & you will discover many great Wonders & Beauty that you never knew existed along your Path.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 9th 2010, 5:55 pm

A warm welcome onewhisper. First of all congratulations on starting on your newly found spiritual journey, but try not to hurry, there is no time limit. We on this forum are all at different levels and still learning, exploring and putting new Ideas into practice. As you say some things will interest while other things will have no interest to you. The purpose is to make us all a better person than we were before Quoting: your "light-bulb moment" took place.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by onewhisper on October 9th 2010, 11:13 am

Thank you for warm welcome soul searching.

I too am a yorkshire lass!

x
onewhisper
onewhisper

Female
Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Searching on October 9th 2010, 8:41 am

Hi whisper Welcome

I am new here myself, but you have come to a very warm and loving place from what I have seen so far ....

Welcome !! Rainbow

Soul Searching

Male
Number of posts : 23
Appreciation Points : 29
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

something just shifted....hello Empty something just shifted....hello

Post by onewhisper on October 9th 2010, 7:42 am

Hello all
I am here to find out more about why I feel the way I do....It is often reffered to as a "lightbulb moment"!
Life has been flat and I have been out of touch with emotions and feeling very down. My sister booked a hotel for the weekend as it was my birthday and we attended a mind,body and spirit fair. All I can say is WOW, the energy I felt was amazing! I did not have any readings (though wished later that I had) and attended some free talks on various aspects of holistic therapies etc. Some things touched me some just didnt. Whilst at the fair I was drawn to various crystals and brought them home. At one of the talks that Anna Louise Haigh gave I had my lightbulb moment. She gave a talk about indigo children. I was inspired enough to go and buy her book at her stand but was more about listening to your soul. Since then I have discovered the reason for my life being so difficult, so muddy and foggy and not the way I want to live. I have decided to change all that! I want to tie my human life with my soul. I have told myself "ok girl, this is a new beginning, this is where we get to work on your spiritual journey". I have always believed that when we leave this earth as a human being our soul moves on into a new life. I believe that my family that have passed are with me in some way, I feel safe when I think of them. I believe that I have a guide that I have ignored for a long time. I believe I need to find a way to be the real me, to find my purpose and learn how to develop to find the truth inside myself.

I am sorry for such a long intro but I feel excited about this path I have been nudge onto. I dont know which direction to go, I know that only I have the answers for myself but any support, advice or direction is greatly appreciated.

Much love and best regards
Whisper x
onewhisper
onewhisper

Female
Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content