Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity.

Go down

Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity. Empty Re: Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity.

Post by d-knots on November 7th 2010, 9:15 pm

You can put all the addiction aside if you
choose to...LOL

we make an effort to keep clean around here
but if you need to ask some advice it may not hurt
unless someone objects which may happen....
just so you know going forward....

addictions are workable it just takes time...your lifetime
your journey...LOL

we could probably reinforce any goodness you bring into the forum
be your good self and see what happens, Jas.
Welcome
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity. Empty Re: Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity.

Post by jasdir on October 23rd 2010, 4:00 am

Vanilla ji,
Thanks for the Welcome & valuable comment,

jasdir.
jasdir
jasdir

Number of posts : 3
Appreciation Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 22nd 2010, 1:50 pm

A warm welcome Jasdir. We on this forum are all on a spiritual learning path, and all we can do is take one day at a time, and hope that we have learnt from the previous day enough to take us forward into being more the person we are wanting and striving to be. Very Happy

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity. Empty Effected with Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity.

Post by jasdir on October 21st 2010, 9:39 am

Myself: jasdir/M/30, Bathinda-151005/Punjab/india.
Few years back there was a big "Accident" in my life,

Accident: I feel it was the biggest "Movement" in my life, when i was in deep arguments & discussions with my firend regarding deaths, births, god, spirituality, enlightenment etc.........................,

Movement: I feel that sec of my life has compleately changed me from wordly to "Spiritual",

Spiritual: I feel that as because of my growing spiritual urge, i am here on the Respected "Forum",

Forum: So this is my "Introduction" on the forum in look that i will get many like-minded partners over here,

Introduction: I am the person effected with the passions of Lust, Anger, Greed, False attachments & Vanity, in a hope that one day i will overcome these diseases with the help of "God".

jasdir
jasdir

Number of posts : 3
Appreciation Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum