Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences

Go down

"A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences Empty "A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences

Post by Guest on July 17th 2011, 4:27 pm

Dear All,
I have translated into English the "A.D.A.M.A. Diary", a book from a quite well known Spanish painter, Miguel Ángel López Melgarejo.
In his book, Miguel describes the experiences he had with Angel Umiel, that actually appeared before him in what the angel called a "glorified body". Miguel goes through a series of initiatic tests accompanied by Angel Umiel on top of a mountain in Valencia, Spain. This happenned in 1983. He transcribes in his book the conversations with the angel and his experiences during 90 days. When he climbs down the mountain, he discoveres that only 9 days have elapsed! I know Miguel well enough to testify that what he relates is absolutely true.
You can read the book visiting the site: http://ellibrodesamahel.info/
Just click on the tag on the left of the screen, where it says "A.D.A.M.A." next to a small British flag.
Hope you enjoy! There is a lot of true angelic information in there.
Cheers,
I'd very much appreciate your comments.

Back to top Go down

"A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences Empty Re: "A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences

Post by Spirit-Being on July 19th 2011, 9:01 pm

Thanks for sharing Lolo Very Happy

Looking forward to reading it, i skimmed through it and it has a great feel to it, Esoteric in a way with vast knowledge. Im sure whoever reads this book will gain much Wisdom.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

"A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences Empty Re: "A.D.A.M.A. Diary" with true angelic experiences

Post by d-knots on July 19th 2011, 11:05 pm

so far, what I relate it to is
a Moses diary...

It might be good if I read on
but it lacks an excitement
like it's so packed tight with
direction... or at least that's
what I feel from it.

I think it's worth a second look
to read some of the segments.

I'll Check it Soon I Hope : )
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 20th 2011, 7:18 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Thanks for sharing Lolo Very Happy

Looking forward to reading it, i skimmed through it and it has a great feel to it, Esoteric in a way with vast knowledge. Im sure whoever reads this book will gain much Wisdom.

Many Blessings

hi Spirit Being, hope you enjoy your reading! It was very exciting for me, because it was actually an angel speaking face fo face with a human. and also, the authour, the person contacted, is a friend of mine. I know he tells the truth. It made my Faith more solid. I'm now translating another book from Miguel Angel that will also be up on the web in September, I estimate.
cheers, thanks for commenting.

Last edited by Lolo on July 20th 2011, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 20th 2011, 7:24 am

d-knots wrote:so far, what I relate it to is
a Moses diary...

It might be good if I read on
but it lacks an excitement
like it's so packed tight with
direction... or at least that's
what I feel from it.

I think it's worth a second look
to read some of the segments.

I'll Check it Soon I Hope : )

hi d-knots, I appreciate your point of view, never thought about it in that sense. for me, the book gets really exciting when Miguel Angel gets to the top of the mountain where angel Umiel appears before him. the first part is only a series of phrases he "heard" in his mind when he was very young. after that, he starts the journey to the mountain accompanied by some friends. the "voice" has told him to travel to the Puig Campana, a mountain very near well known Benidorm....
cheers, thanks for commenting.

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on July 20th 2011, 8:07 am

Now that you mention all that
it reminds me of Dante's
literature titled
Paridiso (Paradise), Inferno,
and there is another one.
OK, it's probably similar
so that we can associate
our visions... LOL with
each other.

It's tough I know when
others have experienced
something similar. What
is good is your friend is
out about it and sharing.
Sharing is better than
letting it fester making
one think they are alone.
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 20th 2011, 8:31 am

d-knots wrote:Now that you mention all that
it reminds me of Dante's
literature titled
Paridiso (Paradise), Inferno,
and there is another one.
OK, it's probably similar
so that we can associate
our visions... LOL with
each other.

It's tough I know when
others have experienced
something similar. What
is good is your friend is
out about it and sharing.
Sharing is better than
letting it fester making
one think they are alone.

hi d-knots! yes, it's tough. my friend had a bad time when he got back from his experience. he sure had a bad time and lost many of his friends. in fact, he has always shared his knowledge and gives lectures around Spain from time to time. in time, he has also become a well known painter. the paintings you can see in the link of my other thread, "Book of Samahel", are his. by the way, if you also read the "Book of Samahel", you will discover how angels are highly symbolic.
cheers,
Lorenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum