Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels

Go down

Angels Empty Angels

Post by Spirit-Being on February 5th 2009, 6:18 pm

Angels

http://www.tsl.org/Angels/

Angels are spiritual beings that communicate and interact with people here and now, not just long ago. There are myriad angels serving in just about every capacity imaginable, from helping us tend to the care and health of our body, to finding parking spaces, passing tests, mending relationships, cleaning up oil spills and stopping wars.

Angels are messengers of light whom the Father/Mother God created to minister to souls on earth as their guides, guardians and friends. (The word angel is derived from the Greek word angelos and the Latin word angelus, both meaning messenger.) They embody the frequencies of the divine mind and make God’s vibrations readily accessible to people.

While Spirit is formless, angels are the essence of the Creator in form, vibrating at spiritual frequencies that are not usually visible. They appear to have wings because the light radiates out from their being in rays or waves that look like feathers. Angels are charged by the Creator to affect people and the environment with intensely positive feelings and vibrations. Their nature enables them to infuse matter with the constructive qualities of divine consciousness, bringing about profound changes that can actually transform a person’s body and soul. Angels accomplish such transformations by causing movement at the molecular level that can alter matter, and causing movement within the neurons of the brain and nervous system that can alter the mind. The resulting changes are often called miracles.

With numberless angels moving in time and space, it is to our advantage to learn more about them and how to work with them. And the archangels are among the most widely known angels working with mankind.

The archangels are the captains of all the angelic hosts, having been created as the foremost hierarchs in the angelic kingdom.

Last edited by Spirit-Being on June 5th 2009, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Angels Empty Re: Angels

Post by Dreamer on April 23rd 2009, 8:22 pm

(This article can be found on www.spiritnow.com, under Sylvia's Articles.
I have added info indicated by color)

Many people are aware that angels exist. But did you know that there are different types of angels on The Other Side? Each phylum performs different duties and you’ll want to be sure to call upon the different type of phylum depending on your exact need to define different angels.

Angels are the first phylum. Angels, specifically religious angels, radiate with the love and glory of the Holy Spirit. They appear with shining white light surrounding them.
Wing color-White with silver tips

Archangels are the second phylum of angels. They do not have individual names, my(Sylvia's) Spirit Guide Francine likes to suggest that we call all of them “Michael.” Archangels are the type of angels that carry the scepter of healing. This scepter is full of water from the pond near the Hall of Wisdom. An Archangel will touch someone gently on the heart chakra and send them healing.
Wing color=White, blue/aqua tips

The Cherubim and the Seraphim are levels three and four, respectively, of the angel phylum chart. The animal totem for both is the canary, known for its beautiful singing. The main difference between the two is that the Cherubim have beautiful singing voices and the Seraphim have vibrational and tonal abilities.
Wing color=White with rose tips

The Powers are the fifth phylum of angels on The Other Side. Healing is their main function. When they heal, they surround a person with their protective wings, giving off healing energy. Powers are usually large and sometimes can be enormous.
Wing tips= greenish white, with what we perceive as a blue electrical flame shooting out

The Carrions are the sixth phylum of angels. Their purpose is to carry away the dark entities when they die. The Carrions only have one mission: to stand back until a dark entity is ready to pass into death. The Carrions act as protection for our world and also The Other Side. Because of The Carrions, dead dark entities don’t exist on earth.
Wing color= White with orange tips

The Virtues are the seventh phylum of angels. The Virtues help us with our life charts, and they help us make changes to our charts when needed. The Virtues also help us with our charts and with life on The Other Side before we come to earth.
Wing color= Silver

The Dominions are the eighth phylum of angels. They watch over our good deeds and actions and record them permanently in the Akashic record. I consider The Dominions to be some of the busiest angels. They guide by informing which Angels would be of the most assistance to us. The Dominions typically do not act on our earth plane, but perform their work where they are on our behalf.
Wing color= White tinted with maroon

The Thrones and the Principalities are considered the “most high” of all of the angels. They are Mother and Father God’s armies. There are no other angels that are higher than them. The Thrones and Principalities are sent to us when we are in danger of any type. The Thrones are Azna’s (Mother God) Army and the Principalities are Om’s (Father God) Army.
Throne's Wing color= purplish white
Principalities' Wing color= Gold

These many angels are always ready to be of assistance to you!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on April 24th 2009, 6:16 pm

This has been inspiring as of late i have been more interested in angels the many posts on this forum about Angels have really inspired me. In the future i hope to call upon angels for help and guidance. Love colors my favorite color is Blue I like the idea of angels having different colored tips.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on April 28th 2009, 6:09 pm

the electric blue can be quite healing
what hall or temple has the blue light
ontheotherside?
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ribbons of color on June 9th 2009, 1:02 pm

Thank You Dreamer.
ribbons of color

Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on June 11th 2009, 12:25 pm

Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith

d-knots wrote:what hall or temple has the blue light
ontheotherside?

Not so sure d-knots but the blue spiritual light is comforting.

Does anyone know the answer to this question? Would love to hear :HrnoEvl:

Archangel Michael is revered within the Jewish, Christian and Islamic traditions. Michael’s name means, Who is like God. In Joshua 5:13-15, he appeared as a man with a sword in his hand who identified himself as the captain of the Lord's host. In Revelation 12:7, he is named as the archangel who cast Satan out of heaven.

Michael and his divine complement, Faith, serve on the blue ray of spiritual light. They can assist in purifying and strengthening the throat chakra and in mastering all blue-ray qualities. The blue ray provides us with spiritual and physical protection and is pivotal to the proper expression of power and leadership. It is also essential for developing faith and attuning to the divine will and one's divine plan.

Here's a quick fiat that you can give to Archangel Michael if you are ever in personal distress and need immediate assistance. It can be especially helpful in traffic mishaps and difficult situations of all kinds when no other help is in sight.

Giving this call in the full fervor of your being will bring Archangel Michael instantly to your side:

Archangel Michael, Help me! Help me! Help me!

I have called upon arch angel michael many times in my life.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on June 11th 2009, 3:19 pm

yes i feel angels are all around us and are ready to help us all we have to do is call out to them for help,just like God works in strange and mysterios ways i feel angels so the same. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on June 13th 2009, 7:20 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith

d-knots wrote:what hall or temple has the blue light
ontheotherside?

Not so sure d-knots but the blue spiritual light is comforting.

Does anyone know the answer to this question? Would love to hear :HrnoEvl:

I'll look into it Wink
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content