Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning about Crystals

Go down

Learning about Crystals Empty Learning about Crystals

Post by Taurus20 on February 18th 2013, 7:14 pm

I have a great book on Crystals, I want to share with you all. It is called Crystal Balls and Crystal Bowls. It teaches you how to make your Crystal Bowl yours and how to clean in in the moonlight and energize it in the sunlight. This book tells you how to read what you see in your Crystal Ball and how to find your Crystal Angel and a great little meditation. After I was practicing with my Ball the other day I saw a foggy area in the ball and started to look at it the way they said in the book. Within a couple of seconds I started seeing faces forming in that area. At first I saw my grandmother who is my guide and I see her quite often. Just below her I saw about 5 spirit faces that I could see quite clearly but did not recognize them.

I am still only half way through this book so hopefully by the time I reach the end I will know how to distinguish who I am seeing and hopefully receive some messages from them.

Does anyone here work with a Crystal Ball? I would be very interested in hearing about your experience with one.

The reason I purchased my Ball is that I was drinking a glass of water one night at bed time and as I looked down into the glass I saw my grandmother and grandfather forming in the water. I mentioned this to someone and they said I should get a crystal ball so I did. At first I didn't really know what to do with it but I bought this book and now I'm learning. This is all part of my spiritual journey! Tree Hug

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Learning about Crystals Empty Re: Learning about Crystals

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 28th 2013, 10:52 pm

How's it going with your book and ball? 
I have that small one someone bought me and it's so clean I can't see anything inside it. 

I'm making my own card desk today.

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on July 29th 2013, 11:00 am

I have one and could not et passed the veil in it.. Then started noticing so many of them are not clear , they are more clouded and  did some research to see often they are the best ones.
I have had no real success with them
I do know many see movies play, some just symbols.

I also found in my research the fishing balls work just as well, plus they hold all the ocean vibratory energy and in someways even better.
and of course about a tenth of the price.. I do have one of those also ..old not one of the newer ones.
haven't  really worked with it .
I can tell you how to do it if needed.

now singing bowls excite me because I believe we all resonate to a note.. This note will heal and realighn us...Vibration is  one of the keys to spiritual ascension...everything even color is a vibration.. so the vibration in the tones indeed excites me....

Learning about Crystals Th?id=H.4780462895726966&pid=15

Last edited by laura ann on July 30th 2013, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 30th 2013, 2:34 am

Laura Ann.....you said "I can tell you how to do it if needed" 
Yes, please do. I'd like to know. 

I grew up with those fishing balls. 
We lived in a 2 bedroom house. 2,000 feel I think. 
The whole back of the house was a huge patio all glass windows. 
Dad put fishing net all up on the windows and there were fishing balls on it. And Starfish and some other things. 

That brings back memories. 

I'll try one of those fishing balls if I can find one. Online I'm sure. 
Thanks!  Can't afford a large crystal ball.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on July 30th 2013, 1:30 pm

Joan I think.. I confuse you and Deb's names  so  ignore me if call you wrong name.
Make sure the float  is an old one that has been in the ocean for  along time. I bought mine on Ebay for maybe 10 or 15 dollars plus shipping.. still better then a hundred dollar for same size crystal ball. just make sure you cleanse anothers energy from it .
don't buy one hanging in a shop  made of just regular clear or colored glass and has never been in the water.
I have two  accounts I can share out of my folders...
both similar but  you can read both and combine to find your method
my personal method is  a combo of both as well.
hope this helps you  hunny
--------------------------------------------------
how to read a crystal ball
How To Read A Crystal Ball

The first step in learning how to scry is to select your crystal. There are no

rules for this process. Allow your imagination and feelings to guide you

to your instrument.

Some prefer crystals that are perfectly clear. Others enjoy inclusions and look for crystals with "windows" or "doors."

Whatever you choose, take time to bond with it.

Scrying tools become a direct extension of the scryer so it is best that you
develop an understanding of the tool.

Taking thetime to meditate with your crystal is a good way to get to know it. The effort and time taken in this initial getting acquainted phase will pay off in the long run.

You are now ready to begin the actual process of scrying. Choose a place
where you are not likely to be disturbed.

The amount of light in the area should beno more than that emitted by a single candle.

An ideal source of light is a light box, the kind normally used to display crystals.

When you place your crystal on a light box, no other light is necessary in the room.

If you do not use a light box, the light source should be placed low and
behind you.

This positions your body between the crystal and the source of light,eliminating the chanceof direct reflection of the light by the crystal.

Dim light is suggested for the simple reason it enhances concentration
and eliminates distractions.

As you become more proficient at gazing, you will be able to do so in direct sun light if you wish.

Placement of the crystal in relationship to the scryer is also important.

Keep in mind you will be looking intently into the crystal for at least twenty minutesat a time.

Therefore, you do not want to position the crystal in a way that will cause
physical discomfort.

Remember, as your skill with scrying increases, so will the time you spend in front of the crystal.

Physical discomfort will break your concentration and turn scrying into a
chore.

So pick a comfortable chair, get relaxed,place your crystal at the proper height and distance for best viewing, sit back and enjoy the experience.

Take a few deep breaths. As you do this, look intently into the crystal.

Staring promotes tearing of the eyes causing you to blink. Instead, try to think of unfocusing your eyes. Just rest your gaze on the crystal and allow your eyes to relax.

At this stage, you may find your eyelids wanting to close about half way. Allow this to happen. During this phase, develop a conscious link between
your third eye and the crystal. An easy way of accomplishing this is to visualize a ray of light coming out from your third eye and entering the crystal.

Some will experience a tightness in the forehead but don't be alarmed if this sensationdoesn't happen to you.

The next thing to watch for is the clouding of the crystal. A small light will
appear and from that light, clouds will form and spread.

There may even appear a tiny light show within the clouds. You are well on your way.

Eventually the clouds will clear and pictures will emerge.

In the beginning, try not to judge the pictures or control the flow. Trust you will be shown what you need to see in the sequence youneed to see it.

As time goes on, the ability to ask questions and receive answers will develop.

You should keep a log to facilitate a better understanding of what you are seeing and experiencing. Just as with dreams, there is a symbology with scrying.

The most difficult part of scrying isfiguring out what you are seeing. At times you will see actual events happening now.

Other times, you may see events from history. Spiritual teachings may come in the form of symbolic pictures.

Future happenings can also come throughin symbols or actual scenes.

It is often difficult to distinguish reality from your own symbology.

This is where your log comes in handy.

It is also helpful to record the time of day and phase of moon. This will enable you to know when you are at your best and able to interpret the
information being given. I now have a tape recorder at my side when I scry because thepictures or scenarios come so quickly I can no longer take the time to write them down.

Above all, relax, have fun, and enjoy the movies.

http://www.msnusers.com/SpiritualHavenII/howtoreadacrystalball.msnw
treated as one. It should be used by only one person and be placed in
a special place of honor when not in use. It should have a name, it
will usually tell you this as you work with it, and it should be
called by that name. It should have limited handling by other people,
and should be carried in a special bag or box when transported from
one place to another. It should also be cleansed regularly. I like to
do mine on the full moon, not only cause that's when the moon is at
its peak of power, but cause its easy to remember when I last cleaned
it completely. With all that said here we go:

1. Choose your crystal ball that you intend to use; be sure to
cleanse it first.

2. In a darkened room, sit quietly with the crystal in front of you.
Allow for a low light source, so that the crystal is somewhat 'back
lit" yet the rest of the room should remain dark. A candle works well
be sure to follow safety rules when working with an open burning
flame. The color of the candle should be something that reflects
Higher Purpose like Purple for Higher self, White for God/dess and
Soul purity or orange for attraction (but be sure you say aloud that
you wish to only attract positive energies or you could get any
energy just floating by, I caution you on using orange if you are
only beginning).

3. Next close your eyes, concentrate and ground yourself. Allow your
third eye to activate and open. The use of Lemuria Oil tm is
recommended here as it clears misaligned energies and protects the
user (you) from negative energies trying to control the session and
such.
Place a dab on the 3rd eye area, located between your eyes and up
just a smig. Now be sure to set up a deep breathing pattern at your
own rhythm. Allowing all the stress and negative energies to flow
completely out of your body as you exhale, and positive energies to
enter as you inhale. "See" those positive energies replacing the
exhaled negative energies, visualize all the positive energies
completely centering your body and your intuition and focus becoming
the central points of your thoughts.

4. Now open your eyes, and pick a spot on the ball you feel "drawn"
to. Focus on the spot and allow your eyes to fixate (like when your
eyes get stuck looking at something but your mind (subconscious) is
elsewhere) gazes past that spot. The crystal may begin to darken and
smoke up. Allow this to happen, don't snap back to a conscious state,
if you can help it. Don't worry if you do, fact is most of us do the
first couple of times cause we are so excited its working. Snapping
back to the conscious state makes you leave the trance like state and
thus breaks the psychic connection. If this happens just reenter the
trance like state once more as best you can. Allow the ball to darken
and smoke without breaking your trance like state. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE
SENSE OF THE IMAGES YOU "SEE, FEEL OR HEAR" BEFORE YOU! Just go with
the flow!

5. You may feel yourself start to tingle or vibrate, you may feel
heat, cold or just detached from yourself. This is the crystal
raising or lowering your vibratory level so that you may both be one
in harmony and make the needed psychic connection.

6. Next you will begin to speak (a voice activated recorder is nice
at this point) or write about what you see. You have entered the
Astral plane at this point and may have some memory recall problems
when you break the trance like state. This may occur until you have
training and can work on both the Astral and physical plane at the
same time, and not to lie to you, this could take years of
concentration, practice, and many sessions! So don't give up!!!

PLEASE MAKE SURE, YOUR FULLY GROUNDED.... AND A QUICK MEDITATION OF YOUR OWN IS USEFUL BEFORE YOU START....

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 31st 2013, 1:08 am

Thank you, that's great. 
Do you search for "antique glass floats"?

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on July 31st 2013, 9:16 am

may try words..."Vintage glass fishing floats " or Old or even Antique

and make sure to read their description to make sure what they are referring to

as could be just been in their attic for long time.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 31st 2013, 9:44 am

Thanks Laura Ann, 

check out this blog
http://glassfloatjunkie.blogspot.com/2010/06/interview-with-fellow-junkie.html

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on July 31st 2013, 1:47 pm

I actually had seen his this site .. nice things

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down