Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1st astral projection (not asleep)

Go down

My 1st astral projection (not asleep) Empty My 1st astral projection (not asleep)

Post by Boydcreek on February 23rd 2013, 9:55 am

Several years ago I had been studying about astral projection so I decided to try it. I did the technique one night while alone and at home laying on my bed.
I set my intention to go to a good place and one that I should go to being my first time. I had read that you would feel or hear a click in your head after all
the relaxing techniques were done-and I did. The next thing I knew I saw this door inside this building and several people in the room. The people started
"fading" out as I floated into the room. - and I found myself sitting in a chair in front of a table. I could not feel touch or my body on the chair. But I just

knew that I was sitting . 2 people remained in the room and they were focusing on me and they were happy to see me. They talked to me without moving their lips. They were happy for me that I made it and were expecting me. The woman had light brown hair or dark blond, slender, average height and normal tannish
colored clothes on; the man had a white shirt and dark pants on. He had very dark hair combed over to the side. They appeared to be somewhere in their 30's
or early 40's if I was to guess their ages in appearance. I was excited; but then I thought about where I had come from and was immediately zapped back
into my body!! That's the first astral travel I did on purpose. Later, many times, I thought back about this experience. When I did, I was a little embarrased
because during the excursion I was a little disappointed that I would meet something so ordinary that looked like an office building on earth with regular people.
And I knew that they could read my mind because that is how we talked. But deep in my heart; I knew that I wanted what was best for me the beginner in
astral projection and to do it right.

Boydcreek
Boydcreek

Female
Number of posts : 8
Tell us about yourself : I live in the foothills of the appalatians in Alabama. I am a nurse. I am hoping and working on getting a degree in metaphysics. I am Scottish/English /Native American. I do geneology for the family. Telling about myself makes me say "I am" too much which makes me uncomfortable with the ego.
Appreciation Points : 22
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

My 1st astral projection (not asleep) Empty Re: My 1st astral projection (not asleep)

Post by Taurus20 on February 23rd 2013, 12:31 pm

That was quite a trip you took. I know how you feel because I've taken a few that make no sense but I guess we will understand it someday. I asked to see heaven and I was taken up into the sky and was looking down on all these little houses. I knew someone was with me but never really saw who it was but he was talking to me telepathically and I answered the same way. I asked if this is where all my passed loved ones live and his answer was yes. It was dark and all the little houses all had light on. I wanted to visit but he said not now but you will someday, just not now. Then I was back in my bed.
This one I remember very well and it was before I started seeing spirit maybe that was my beginning and I didn't know it.
I also have been taken on trips while meditating that feel like astral travel.
It's different than when you meditate and see colors and spirits, I actually felt like I was in the place not in my body. I guess if it can happen during our sleep it can happen during meditation too.
I know you do genealogy I wonder if those were 2 people who wanted to help you find them or others. Think about the ages 30's maybe someone from your family or past who passed at that age. They usually show you themselves at an age you will remember them.
Great to see you here with us all again! Heart Pump

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

My 1st astral projection (not asleep) Empty Re: My 1st astral projection (not asleep)

Post by Boydcreek on February 23rd 2013, 1:11 pm

flower
I wondered who they were a great deal and for a long time afterwards. But I did not recognize them physically. Or anywhere along my geneology studies. I felt comfortable with them and they really cared about me so I could feel the love and a kind of pride and encouragement for me. It was more like they were encouraging me and happpy for this accomplishment (of actually astrally traveling to them). But who knows; one day I will prob find out.
Boydcreek
Boydcreek

Female
Tell us about yourself : I live in the foothills of the appalatians in Alabama. I am a nurse. I am hoping and working on getting a degree in metaphysics. I am Scottish/English /Native American. I do geneology for the family. Telling about myself makes me say "I am" too much which makes me uncomfortable with the ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on February 24th 2013, 7:36 pm

Janie, When you go to bed, ask your guides to give you the names of the spirits you saw and their relationship to you. You could even ask your guide to take you back to them for another visit. I remember for a while on JVP a group of all all tried to Astral Travel. Lindaru had a set date every month when we would try. I never succeeded when we tried then but I have since then. Did you ever try back then?
Heart Pump

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on February 25th 2013, 9:10 pm

Wonderful experiences Bodycreek and Taurus! It's amazing how those travels are so real and just as solid as life here isn't it... Wink
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Boydcreek on February 26th 2013, 8:49 pm

taurus20; No I never tried back then on the JVP site. this happened before that. One day when I'm not so overwhelmed with daily life (lol, as I am right now). I will ask. It does seem like I asked before-not sure, but no answer.
Julie53; yes, it is amazing how these travels are so real. I saw those people and my surroundings as if they were solid but could not feel touch (at least of my body on the chair). I didn't try to touch anything though. That trip was as real as any I've had here on earth!
Boydcreek
Boydcreek

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on February 26th 2013, 9:08 pm

Yes Julie, they really are very vivid and real! Thank You Heart Pump

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 6th 2013, 9:11 pm

Hi everyone Circle of Friends

You had a great experience Boydcreek.
I travel a lot during my sleeping time if that is astral travel.
I'll wake up with the alarm and am just exhausted for a couple hours.

Deb

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum