Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifts

Go down

Gifts Empty Gifts

Post by Guest on March 8th 2013, 9:55 am

You package your gifts in a box, then wrap them in colorful paper. Why do you do this? So that the recipient does not know in advance what treasure lies inside. YOU are gift-wrapped, my friend. God has packaged you for a while in the most beautiful of wrappings: a human body. Each of you is decorated just a bit differently from the other, but the treasure inside all holds the same essence of its Giver. It is your task in life to open the package and behold the gift that lies there hidden. Will you be one of those careful beings who removes the wrapping oh so very carefully, peeling away each corner and very slowly revealing the contents to yourself and others? Or will you rip off the wrapping with utter abandonment and joy? Both methods are fine. Worry not, as long as you savor the process. Ultimately, the treasure is revealed to all.

From Suzanne Giesemann

Back to top Go down

Gifts Empty Re: Gifts

Post by Aussiepom on March 8th 2013, 12:22 pm

You come out with the greatest of topics,Stephen!
Always interesting and gets the mind going.

I like that interpretation of the soul wrapped in a fancy covering. The physical body!

Fantastic!

Good Post

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on March 8th 2013, 12:37 pm

Very interesting words indeed Stephen and I wish they were true but how many would unwrap the package and reveal themselves to others because if it did happen then we would truly see who is from the light and who is from the dark. The greatest gift we have ever been given is the gift of free will and that special gift has been abused over and over as time has passed

In a different context Stephen a time will come which is not that far away when all the packaging will be removed and then all will be revealed and you know what I am referring to Stephen but if all the layers of humanity were stripped away then it is possible those initial words could be true

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 8th 2013, 12:50 pm

Thanks Joan and Bill.
I always enjoy your comments.I think I post because of them.
Never know what surprise will pop up.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 8th 2013, 3:50 pm

I feel that is what has been happening to me since I started to become spiritual. The more and more I learn the more I am revealing my real self. Thank You Group Hug

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum