Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I was 2 years old....

Go down

When I was 2 years old.... Empty When I was 2 years old....

Post by Linda on February 21st 2009, 4:07 pm

I remember being in the hospital when I was 2 years old. I was at the top corner of the hospital room, I remember looking down at my little body in a metal crib by the door, the nurses were putting ice-packs on me.

That's it! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

When I was 2 years old.... Empty Re: When I was 2 years old....

Post by Spirit-Being on February 21st 2009, 11:30 pm

Wow that is amazing, i have read many stories of people actually seeing themselves in the hospital looking from the ceiling. What i found really interesting about this is that you were only 2 when you experienced this. I have heard that some people have remembered the entirety of their life even their birth.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude on February 23rd 2009, 4:04 pm

Interesting. At that time did you experiece something health related, well I suppose that might be a silly question as seeing you were in the hospital and all. My first thought was maybe it was an astral experience and not neccessiarily a near death.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to Dance in the rain." ~Unknown
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on February 23rd 2009, 11:18 pm

I was doing some searching on the web about Near Death Experiences (NDE) i came across this information below, i shall just copy it from the site and add it here, the link to the site shall also be added.

Near-death Experience Traits

Most NDEs share certain common traits, but not all NDEs have every trait and some NDEs don't follow a pattern at all. Here are the traits that "typical" NDEs share:

• Feelings of calmness - These feelings may include peacefulness, acceptance of death, emotional and physical comfort.

• ­Int­ense, pure bright light - Sometimes this intense (but not painful) light fills the room. In other cases, the subject sees a light that they feel represents either Heaven or God.

• Out-of-body experiences (OBE) - The subject feels that he has left his body. He can look down and see it, often describing the sight of doctors working on him. In some cases, the subject's "spirit" then flies out of the room, into ­the sky and sometimes into space.

• Entering into another realm or dimension - Depending on the subject's religious beliefs and the nature of the experience, he may perceive this realm as Heaven or, in rare cases, as Hell.

• Spirit beings - During the OBE, the subject encounters "beings of light," or other representations of spiritual entities. He may perceive these as deceased loved ones, angels, saints or God. ­

• The tunnel - Many NDE subjects find themselves in a tunnel with a light at its end. They may encounter spirit beings as they pass through the tunnel.

• Communication with spirits - Before the NDE ends, many subjects report some form of communication with a spirit being. This is often expressed a "strong male voice" telling them that it is not their time and to go back to their body. Some subjects report being told to choose between going into the light or returning to their earthly body. Others feel they have been compelled to return to their body by a voiceless command, possibly coming from God.

• Life review - This trait is also called "the panoramic life review." The subject sees his entire life in a flashback. These can be very detailed or very brief. The subject may also perceive some form of judgment by nearby spirit entities.

Near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences are sometimes grouped together, but there are key differences. An OBE can be a component of an NDE, but some people experience OBEs in circumstances that have nothing to do with death or dying. They may still have spiritual elements or feelings of calm. OBEs can happen spontaneously, or drugs or meditation can induce them.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/near-death-experience1.htm

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on February 25th 2009, 8:20 pm

Thanks Spirit-Being, after reading the descriptions you found, I think what I had was an out of body experience. I do recall a couple more moments in my toddler years, then Kindergarten thru Grade school is also etched in my memory bank. High school is a blurrrrr (-:

Hypno Dude - duuuuuh!
Yes, I was in the hospital because I had a fever of 105, lucky my brain didn't fry, or did it? mmmmmmm. My mom agrees with you that it was just an astral experience. Another little story: There was a time in the 80's I had moved out of state and was in a horrifying relationship. I remember one day imagining flying (like superman) all the way to my favorite spot in Sedona Arizona. My mom was sitting in the meadow that she loved so dearly. I don't know how long I stayed. But a couple of days later I called my mom and told her about my escape in my mind to Sedona. She told me that the family was there that weekend, and she actually felt my presence. Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on February 26th 2009, 10:00 pm

The Lion and the Mouse

The Lion and the Mouse is an Aesop's fable. In the fable, a lion wants to eat a mouse who wakes him up. The mouse begs forgiveness and promises to return the favor if ever he is given the opportunity. He also makes the point that such unworthy prey as he should not stain the lion's great paws. The lion is moved to uncontrollable laughter and when he recovers, lets the mouse go, stating that he has not had such a good laugh in ages.

Later, the lion is captured by hunters and tied to a tree; the lion roars with all his might so that someone might help him. The mouse hears the lion's pleas and frees him by gnawing through the ropes. The moral of this story is stated in the last line of the fable:

Little friends may prove great friends.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"

Another Aesop fable with a similar moral lesson concerns a slave who removes a thorn from a lion's paw, and the lion later comes to the slave's rescue.

The story may have Ancient Egyptian roots, a nearly identical tale was told by Thoth to Hathor in one myth.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on February 27th 2009, 2:16 pm

Wow Spirit-Being, I LOVE what you wrote: "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"
It doesn't take much to be kind, thank you for the reminder, I will make that extra effort starting right now! with Love, Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum