Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LARGE Snakes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LARGE Snakes Empty LARGE Snakes

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 20th 2013, 7:29 pm

I'm not sure where to put this dream I had last night.

Epic: because it was so compelling and vivid and I will not forget it anytime soon.
Or
Lucid: I don't think it was Lucid, I wasn't thinking I was dreaming even though I've had a dream similar to this before.
or
Prophetic
Well, I hope it's not the future!!
or
Recurring : I don't think it is because this Reptile was different than others in other dreams.
or
Nightmare? Could be, there was some fear in it.

I'll call it my EpicPropheticNightmare Shocked

Last night I was in this large room and this large piece of furnature that was about 15 feet tall and 25 feet wide. With another table behind me.
The sides of this large object had long cylinder tubes on both sides. I kept hearing what I thought was a cat making noise, not purring but a noise; maybe because I have cats.
I grabbed a flash light and looked in one and OMGosh!! Shocked
It was a humongous snake. Long like a python but not as fat.
I've had a lot of snakes around here in my yard and have had a ton of dreams with snakes in them; rattle snakes all over my current living room; under the couch, can't get away from them, they are coming out from all sides of everything.
But in this dream there are one long snake in each cylinder. Then I find a total of I think was six of these snakes just appearing. Here, there and I'm trying to hide and get away, I sit on top of something hoping they won't see me. This time they are just there. I don't get bit or hurt by them; they are just hanging out and squrming around the place.

--------------end of dream - what I remember

I've had that living room snake dream after the one I'm now going to share.

It was early 2009......In my dream I was in a room. In the corner was a box and it was partitioned off. like a fence around the area; maybe 3x4'.
I'm looking at the box and all of a sudden I see a snake. My eyes and quickly drawn to something peeking around the corner at me. It's my husband and he looks terrible.
Dirty, worried, scared, just awful. Then my eyes are back on the snake and before I can get away I see the snake plunging up at me. I put my right hand up to block it and it digs it's fangs into my hand. I grab the snake with my left hand; trying to pull it off my hand. Nothing is helping; the snake is in my hand and I wake up.

Three weeks later I get laid off of my 13 year job because they did not want to pay me the wage I was getting anymore. Three of us gals got laid off that day.
The one who had to come and give me my last check that day (4 hrs late I may add Wink just lost his job where I work.

So I'm not sure what these large snakes mean. I love my job but there are some things going on there. Can't get into it but some feel threatened by my hard work and assertiveness.

Can't we just all get along????????? LARGE Snakes 156389

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

LARGE Snakes Empty Re: LARGE Snakes

Post by Arbel on March 21st 2013, 1:57 pm

OK Deb did not see this one yesterday; the snake is symbolic
of evil and with all the dreams you have been having of snakes I will say they
are trying to get you off your path of light and I know what I a talking
about. The dark side is panicking and
trying to get all light workers off their path.
What I suggest is to surround yourself with white light day and night
and if possible cleanse your home also ask your guides to keep those dreams
from you

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on March 21st 2013, 2:54 pm

Exactly what I was thinking of. What do snakes denote? Sneaky? Cunning? Don't trust anyone who gives you the impression of being your friend. Check these people out.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 21st 2013, 4:10 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:I'm not sure where to put this dream I had last night.

Epic: because it was so compelling and vivid and I will not forget it anytime soon.
Or
Lucid: I don't think it was Lucid, I wasn't thinking I was dreaming even though I've had a dream similar to this before.
or
Prophetic
Well, I hope it's not the future!!
or
Recurring : I don't think it is because this Reptile was different than others in other dreams.
or
Nightmare? Could be, there was some fear in it.

I'll call it my EpicPropheticNightmare Shocked

Last night I was in this large room and this large piece of furnature that was about 15 feet tall and 25 feet wide. With another table behind me.
The sides of this large object had long cylinder tubes on both sides. I kept hearing what I thought was a cat making noise, not purring but a noise; maybe because I have cats.
I grabbed a flash light and looked in one and OMGosh!! Shocked
It was a humongous snake. Long like a python but not as fat.
I've had a lot of snakes around here in my yard and have had a ton of dreams with snakes in them; rattle snakes all over my current living room; under the couch, can't get away from them, they are coming out from all sides of everything.
But in this dream there are one long snake in each cylinder. Then I find a total of I think was six of these snakes just appearing. Here, there and I'm trying to hide and get away, I sit on top of something hoping they won't see me. This time they are just there. I don't get bit or hurt by them; they are just hanging out and squrming around the place.

--------------end of dream - what I remember

I've had that living room snake dream after the one I'm now going to share.

It was early 2009......In my dream I was in a room. In the corner was a box and it was partitioned off. like a fence around the area; maybe 3x4'.
I'm looking at the box and all of a sudden I see a snake. My eyes and quickly drawn to something peeking around the corner at me. It's my husband and he looks terrible.
Dirty, worried, scared, just awful. Then my eyes are back on the snake and before I can get away I see the snake plunging up at me. I put my right hand up to block it and it digs it's fangs into my hand. I grab the snake with my left hand; trying to pull it off my hand. Nothing is helping; the snake is in my hand and I wake up.

Three weeks later I get laid off of my 13 year job because they did not want to pay me the wage I was getting anymore. Three of us gals got laid off that day.
The one who had to come and give me my last check that day (4 hrs late I may add Wink just lost his job where I work.

So I'm not sure what these large snakes mean. I love my job but there are some things going on there. Can't get into it but some feel threatened by my hard work and assertiveness.

Can't we just all get along????????? LARGE Snakes 156389

Wow Deb, that was just too cool! Your dream would make a good foundation for a scary movie story line Smile . I used to live in my younger days in a place that had a lot of western diamond back rattlesnakes and my mind use to use them in night mares to wake me up when I had to go pee. In my case I think that in my childhood that wetting the bed created a very traumatic experience one time that is deeply engrained in my subconscious mind. My mind always issues me a nightmare when I have to go pee. Sometimes they are humdingers (especially if there is some kind of stress going on in my life) and sometimes they are just medium scary, but they always wake me up to go pee. What is funny is that that is the only time that I have nightmares. John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 21st 2013, 4:53 pm

And the number "six" is the number of life and snakes have no heart. Snakes carry only focused unemotional power without ever any love. "Why can't we get along?" could be a clue to your nightmare. Sometimes life is all about power and has no love to it. Especially in the work place where things can be really not nice. And because one needs a job to live, unknown job security and a negative workplace environment can really tear up a person that is inclined to be a loving type person. It is amazing how many people are actually mean and how cutthroat business can be and usually is. There is a quality of threat to life and forces at work that have no heart in your dream. Your dream was a bit sever, but I think that it summed up the things and the situation that was forced up on you, quite nicely. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 21st 2013, 8:32 pm

Deb, I have a feeling you are dreaming of the snakes now because you know something is going on at work and you are worried. Sad

You are relating what happened in 2009 with the loss of your job after you had a snake dream but this time the snakes didn't hurt you so I think your worries are in vain! Smile I think I remember you telling me you have a dream catcher, keep it by your bed and tell your Indian guides to protect you from any more bad dreams. Also follow the advice of others here and use white light for protection and sage your house. Also do what Skip told me to do extend the white light outside the walls of your house 100 ft on all sides or further if you need to!

Also if you feel you need to know more go by the place where you get your readings done and have one, it might relax you and keep the snakes away. Hugs
Pleasant dreams. Nighty Night

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 22nd 2013, 12:27 am

Arbel wrote:OK Deb did not see this one yesterday; the snake is symbolic
of evil and with all the dreams you have been having of snakes I will say they
are trying to get you off your path of light and I know what I a talking
about. The dark side is panicking and
trying to get all light workers off their path.
What I suggest is to surround yourself with white light day and night
and if possible cleanse your home also ask your guides to keep those dreams
from you

Bill
You are right Bill, thank you for helping me to "lighten-up" LARGE Snakes 220146
I get so busy I forget to do all these things. I come home from work and am exhausted...mentally.
I work in a place where there is a lot of negativity...James Van Praagh said in my reading the same thing.

Thanks for all that. I'll put out my sage this weekend and sage the house.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 22nd 2013, 12:30 am

Aussiepom wrote:Exactly what I was thinking of. What do snakes denote? Sneaky? Cunning? Don't trust anyone who gives you the impression of being your friend. Check these people out.

Joan xx

I know exactly who they are....that is one thing I'm good at.

Thanks Joan.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 24th 2013, 12:30 pm

I don’t believe I answered everyone here – sorry. Not sure
why they didn’t arrive in my email as a post.

Joan, I know, we have many at work who I try and put my
guard up with. My guard is up. I’m very friendly and helpful and try to be cautious.

sunmystic, wow, at least you got woke up. I’ve had those
dreams too but didn’t wake up till it was too late. Thank you for the overview
of meaning. Yes, its tough at work sometimes. They make things so strict at work
for the “under mtg” but the management can get away with everything. Power control
trips and EGOS!! What I’m referring to
has nothing to do with Native peoples it’s the ones who work for the Tribe.

When I was laid off I was frustrated as to why they
would lay me off after 13 years, lived here 37 years, and married to one of
their relative’s etc.etc. (before spiritual and aware) Then I received a clear
audio message from spirit and they said……..”we are smarter than them”

I just found this explanation
also

Serpents:
Serpents in dreams represent psychic energy. When you dream of the Serpent, it
is a message for your to awaken your unconscious energies that influence your
feelings, urges, and instincts. By bringing these energies up to the surface,
you will further shape your personality and destiny. If the Serpent bites you
in your dream, don't be too trusting with new people you meet. If your dream
Serpent is shedding its skin, this indicates you are feeling limited, or have
outgrown your present condition.

I just found this…..from http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animals-in-dreams.html

She has a ton of info on meanings.

Yes Taurus, new mgt. from a totally different dept has taken over "us" I think they are out for me because my energy scares them. They are throwing their weight around. They think they can get me but my strength (as Skip said once Wink is of the Warrior.
Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 24th 2013, 12:55 pm

ATouchOfHeart wrote:sunmystic, wow, at least you got woke up. I’ve had those
dreams too but didn’t wake up till it was too late. Thank you for the overview
of meaning. Yes, its tough at work sometimes. They make things so strict at work
for the “under mtg” but the management can get away with everything. Power control
trips and EGOS!! What I’m referring to
has nothing to do with Native peoples it’s the ones who work for the Tribe.

When I was laid off I was frustrated as to why they
would lay me off after 13 years, lived here 37 years, and married to one of
their relative’s etc.etc. (before spiritual and aware) Then I received a clear
audio message from spirit and they said……..”we are smarter than them”

Actually Deb you are Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 24th 2013, 12:58 pm

Ahh.........love you too John, and thanks Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 24th 2013, 2:04 pm

LARGE Snakes 506683
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on March 26th 2013, 12:57 pm

I never saw snakes as being symbolic of evil. I see them as a step to wisdom. To me they also represent endless transformations by the recurring shedding of their skins.Each new shedding is personal growth.
And depending on whats around or the text it can be deceit around you like a snake in the grass.
the six snakes in cylinders represent the first six chakras to me. which may relate to a major spriitual awakening starting to occur
the snake in your left hand to me is your female hand and also your receiving hand.Hands represent the physical plane and your free will. it also is your unconsciousness.

all this to me is pointing to the beginning of your spiritual awakening. and the slow process of conjoining left and right, good and bad, male and female etc.

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 26th 2013, 1:48 pm

laura ann wrote:I never saw snakes as being symbolic of evil. I see them as a step to wisdom. To me they also represent endless transformations by the recurring shedding of their skins.Each new shedding is personal growth.
And depending on whats around or the text it can be deceit around you like a snake in the grass.
the six snakes in cylinders represent the first six chakras to me. which may relate to a major spriitual awakening starting to occur
the snake in your left hand to me is your female hand and also your receiving hand.Hands represent the physical plane and your free will. it also is your unconsciousness.

all this to me is pointing to the beginning of your spiritual awakening. and the slow process of conjoining left and right, good and bad, male and female etc.

LARGE Snakes 506683
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 26th 2013, 6:53 pm

laura ann wrote:I never saw snakes as being symbolic of evil. I see them as a step to wisdom. To me they also represent endless transformations by the recurring shedding of their skins.Each new shedding is personal growth.

I have never thought of them as evil either. I do believe they are one of my totems. I get them during the summer here. Usually around the corner; below my kitchen window. A few years ago it was a male and female next to my door under a container. I called Security for help and unfortunately they killed the male I was upset at him and told him to remove the female and put her up the canyon. When my 13 yr old grandson was an infant I was carring him in my arms through the door of my prior chicken coop and as I stepped I heard a little rattle and it was a curled up baby rattle snake at my feet. ...baby that rings a bell from what you mentioned.........that was 14 years ago. Snakes in my dreams before were normal size. These 6 snakes were like huge and about 4-6 in round on the smaller side of that.

The snake was in my right palm and I was trying to pull it out with my left hand. What would that reverse mean?

"""deceit around you like a snake in the grass""" Yes, there are mgt at work who are like that; unfortunately. My office partner and I were chatting today and someone told him...."don't get close to me" he could not understand why his boss would say that to him. I know exactly why.

There is so much negativity around at work so I wanted to just lighten air today......... I asked the shift supervisors and their assistants to use my new form I updated and please remember to date them so I didn't have to guess and to write clearer and put in all info needed. Our early shift printed it in pen neatly and it looked so good I emailed the super back and thanked him, told them it looked beautiful like a piece of artwork and thank you!!. Makes my job easier.

Then I complemented several times my new office partner on his great work he is doing. He said Thank you; I appreciate that. But it's true I said I think you are doing a great job.

Trying to raise that light! LARGE Snakes 122147

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on March 27th 2013, 10:32 am

You actually said it bit your right hand and you grabbed it with your left so looks like both hands very much into the snake...male female, conscious subconscious..light dark ...positive negative...heaven hell ....as above so below etcetc

the right hand is masculine side of self, the posiitves,Adam,consciousness,the future.
You were bitten in the right hand
your left hand grabbed the snake .
Look at this from the perspective MAYBE of your subconscious is telling you what is happening soon in your future

you also mentioned seeing your spouse wide eyed etc.
this said to me he is aware of your spirituality but blows it off a poooo poo. Now you almost say the very thing in your last post.
Only one who can translate the tru meaning of your dream/vision are you.
Take all the info and look at it closely and how it all fits into your life .We as readers only have the bits you share not the entire up/down/in/outs of it.Then go into meditation and inward and you will find your answers.
Also think of the snake/ snakes in terms of kundalani energy/force. How the energy weaves up and around inside of you as it rises. It actually feels like a snake weaving inside of yourself.
I still think your in the beginning stage of energy increase whether just your personal energy or physics gifitngs. Slow processes either way. These often seem to occur alongside life changes as well.

Just some thoughts I had on this.. does not make it accurate by any means.Take everyones thoughts as they hold truths as well and there are many very knowledgable people on this site ...mix with your own intuition and knowledge of your life......truth will reveal itself like a light bulb going off.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 27th 2013, 8:53 pm

That was an awesome post ((laura ann)) LARGE Snakes 30964 LARGE Snakes 220146

Lots of wisdom in those words. Thanks so much.

I know....there are some very special members here. Taurus20 found a great site for us to learn from...............((taurus))

I had that dream aprox. 3 weeks before 2/5/09 when I was laid off. My husband died 2/16/99 so he is in that dream. That's the only time I saw him look so bad in a dream. Other times we just hug but nothing lately. He's I'm sure....quite busy.

Thanks again...that was amazing.

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 28th 2013, 9:59 am

Deb, yes Laura does make sense when she says only you can interpret your dreams! Thumb Sylvia Brown says the same thing. Do you have her dream book. It is one of the most unusual dream books I've ever read! It's not like most where you look up what a snake means, she teaches you how to relate the dream to your self and what is happening in your life and subconscious! Dreams really are very personal and prophetic! Hugs

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 30th 2013, 1:02 am

Thanks Taurus,
Yes, I'm sure that's a fact. Every dream is personal to the person who is receiving.

I don't have that book but I may buy it. Only a few bucks on Amazon and kindle is more expensive.

LARGE Snakes 220146

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on March 30th 2013, 10:35 am

Deb try the used book sites as well. Probably can get it for a dollar plus shipping.

Alibris is one popped in my head but there are others

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on March 30th 2013, 10:45 am

Deb did you know that in the days of ancient Egypt that the pharaohs crowns always carried the symbol of the cobra on those crowns to remind themselves that evil was always around

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on March 30th 2013, 11:11 am

the symbol of the cobra on those crowns to remind themselves that evil was always around

sorry Arbel but I totally disagreee with your statement.
I am of the belief it had nothing to do with evil. It was to represent at times two different Goddesses they worshiped and also to show their soverign rule. To show they were the sole ruler of their area.
Does not make me right in my belief nor you right in your belief just two different opinions and beliefs on Cobra egyptian jewelry both being offered respectfully to each other.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 30th 2013, 11:37 am

Well when in doubt go to google and see what appears.
I found this.

Cobra (iaret)
Appearance: The cobra was almost always portrayed rearing up and with its hood dilated. The Greek word uraeus is typically used to describe the cobra in this pose. The word may have its origins from the Egyptian words which meant "she who rears up". The species of cobra represented as the uraeus is the Naja haje.

Meaning: According to the Story of Re, the first uraeus was created by the goddess Isis who formed it from the dust of the earth and the spittle of the sun-god. The uraeus was the instrument with which Isis gained the throne of Egypt for her husband Osiris.

The uraeus was a symbol for various things from early times including: the sun, Lower Egypt, the king and a number of deities.

As the sacred creature of the Delta city of Buto, the reptile was known by the same name. She soon became an emblem of all of Lower Egypt. The uraeus was often depicted with the vulture Nekhebet who served the same function for Upper Egypt. Together they symbolized the unification of the two lands. The creatures also appear together in the pharaoh's nebty or "Two Ladies" name.

The cobra was also called the "fiery eye" of Re and two uraei were sometimes depicted on either side of the solar disk.

A gilded wooded cobra called netjer-ankh ("living god") was found in the tomb of Tutankhamon (see picture at left). It is representative of the cobra's associations with the afterlife. In funerary works, the cobra is often depicted spitting fire. Two cobras doing just that were said to guard the gates of every "hour" of the underworld. During the Late Period, uraei were also shown towing the barque of the sun in funerary papyri. In all of these examples, the cobra's protective nature is clearly demonstrated.

The cobra was also representative of various deities such as Neith, Ma'at, and Re.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on March 30th 2013, 12:03 pm

It would be a sad world Stephen if we always agreed with each other; I got that piece of information from Egyptian hieroglyphics from an author I knew who had an assistant who could decipher who could read the hieroglyphics so maybe they made a mistake

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 30th 2013, 12:13 pm

Thank you Laura, I have bought several books on Ebay as a huge discount. Amazon's shipping always gets me. Even if you buy several from one company they charge $3.99 shipping for each book. Still reasonable but once in a while a seller will send several for one shipping.

I'm always looking for a bargain due to my income.
One of our friends on other forum sent me a few mailings of free books he picked up. I gave them all away to co-workers.

Then I got lucky once and found 12 books of JVP's on Ebay for $12 plus shipping. They went to the exact co-workers who needed them.

I've never purchased from Alibris, but have heard of them.

Thank you.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum