Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams of those I've known who passed

Go down

Dreams of those I've known who passed Empty Dreams of those I've known who passed

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 31st 2013, 2:03 am

I've had some dreams where I've seen
someone who has died and I did not know they died.

[size=12]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/size]

10-20-2011

First one was George Anhalt.
I used to work with him in 1988-91. I was a Sheriff's Aid in the office and he
was one of our deputies.
I saw him in a dream at a party, he was smiling at me across the room and I
walked up to him and gave him a BIG Dreams of those I've known who passed C:%5CUsers%5CDeborah%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.
He was so happy and was excited to see me too....... Dreams of those I've known who passed C:%5CUsers%5CDeborah%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002
I was so excited to see him. I did a search the next day and found that he had
died in 02.
I found his son online and mentioned the dream but did not hear back a second
time.
Here is his headstone I found online. (in my dream he had hair to his
shoulders!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66577054@N00/5779628062/

My chiropractor through work I've been going to on and off for the past 15
years.
They had this man Ian who did muscle testing and spiritual work.
I know the two girls who run the place and I actually did some graphic design
work for them once. While I was laid off.....opening to spirit; I had a dream with my husband's
aunt in the dream with her son (both alive) and in the background against the
wall was Ian.
He looked so worried and sad. I did not talk to him in the dream because I was
busy with my husband's aunt telling me that her son was carving a stone turtle
for me (had no head) and that when I "healed" it would be complete.
She had the turtle in her hand in the dream. Marbleized beige, white and light browns.
The next day I called the two girls who own the chiropractic office and
asked one of Ian still lived there. She said no, I asked when did he leave? She
said a week prior....he had a massive heart attack. I asked her if she could
tell the wife and she said she could not...... (Afraid of what the widow may
think)

3-20-10 Ian died (age 44)

4-5-10 – Ian in my dream

9-12-11 contact with wife

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on March 31st 2013, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo of not too large)

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Dreams of those I've known who passed Empty Re: Dreams of those I've known who passed

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 31st 2013, 2:10 am

it said photo went but I don't see it.
it was headstone of george

here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/66577054@N00/5779628062/

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Dreams of those I've known who passed Empty Re: Dreams of those I've known who passed

Post by Aussiepom on March 31st 2013, 8:16 am

Sounds like Lucid Dreams. I have had the same experience,meeting with friends and relatives in spirit during my dreams.
it so nice to see that they are still around and 'living' in spirit.

Joan Hugs
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 1st 2013, 12:41 am

Thank you Joan; I was thinking the same thing.
I once had a cassette tape on lucid dreaming.
Will have to dig that back out if I can find it.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 1st 2013, 6:52 am

It's well worth it,Deb. I can remember my lucid dreams from years ago. Each time I saw someone I knew who had passed over a short time ago.
The first lucid dream I saw all my family like aunts,uncles and sone cousins who had young.
I didn't understand then what kind of dreams I was having. Just thought of them of very clear dreams.
It was in later years that I read exactly what kind of dreams they were. We were allowed to go so far in visiting the spirit world but no farther than a certain point.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 1st 2013, 9:23 am

Thank you for sharing Joan.
I had a duzzie of a dream last night.
Have to run and go get ready for work...

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum