Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classes nearby

Go down

Classes nearby Empty Classes nearby

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 2nd 2013, 12:03 am

One of my favorite places to go spiritually is a place about 100 miles away. I went for two straight months every weekend.

Learned a lot. Received free reading or reasonable group circles.

If I can find the time.......I may go down.

• Connecting with your Guides and Teachers through Guided
    Meditation
  • Cosmic Contracts
  • Introduction to Healing
  • Mental Mediumship
  • Spiritual Photography
  • Universal Laws
  • Angels, Guides and Teachers
  • Chakras and Psychic Centers
  • Clearing Ego and Limiting Self-Beliefs
  • Exploring the Elemental Kingdom, Healing with the Faeries
  • Foundations of Spiritualism
  • Healing Theory
  • Introduction to Mediumship

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Classes nearby Empty Re: Classes nearby

Post by Julie53 on April 2nd 2013, 6:28 pm

Hi Deb, those classes sound great! I hope you can make it there, let us know how it is if you do go... Very Happy
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 2nd 2013, 7:15 pm

That sounds a good place to visit xx

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on April 2nd 2013, 8:19 pm

Sounds good Deb, I am taking a mediumship class in May in Sarasota. It is being taught by John Lilek. He travels all over the US doing classes and also does them on the computer. I took the intuitive class from him last year and really enjoyed it. That class was only for 3 hours but the one in May is all day from 10 to 6. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. My first one like this. He says we will even get into past life regression for a little bit. Hugs

Wish you lived near an we could go together wouldn't that be fun! Thumb

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 2nd 2013, 8:57 pm

Yes that would be exciting to go together. I wish we were at the point of just thinking of it as POOF we are there......some day.

Let me know how it's going there. I'll look up his name online to check him out.

Next weekend I'd taking my grandson to Donna the medium you know about. I told his other we were going down and she said why and I said I have a question or two for Donna and my daughter said........."did you ask Gabe if he wants to go"? My grandson responded.........."I asked grandma to take me" Wink

My friend in Florida just lost her mother and she wished I lived near her too so that we could do spiritual things together. She has learned from her neighbor how to read playing cards like tarot. That woman just lost her voice box to cancer. Having a rough time. And my friend just lost her mother last week. She lost a kidney 1 1/2 years ago to cancer and lives and a knee replacement last year. She is a survivor.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on April 4th 2013, 2:54 pm

Let me know how it goes with your grandson. :\\:

I feel for your friend, I know how everything seems to come at one time. Maybe she learned how to read cards so her mom can come to her! Hugs
My sis is coming in tomorrow for a week, so I will be quite busy, you might now see too much of me around here! lol! Hope the weather stays nice!

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 8:39 pm

Ok Taurus....hoping to go this weekend.
I still have to make the small quilt for the cradle.
I only yesterday finished the bumper pads to go around the inside.
Let me see if I can take a photo.

My friend was into spirituality a long time ago she said. But a bad marriage brought on some bad energy. She said he was into the Ouji board. The night she PM'd me on a sewing forum to call her she was not spiritual. She had stopped years ago. We have known each other since 2009.

When I started opening up to spirituality then and taking orb photos I'd share and she got excited in looking into them also. She took a lot of photos. She's an animal lover and got a ton of animal spirits in her house. Especially the wolf. Since I went back to work she hooked up with her neighbor who has now got cancer of her voice box and had to have it removed. That woman taught her how to read cards. When Bruce sent me those books; there was a beautiful tarot card set in it of Fairies. I told B about it and she asked if she could have it so I mailed it to her. She uses it all the time. Since her illnesses; she has really focused on meditation and has seen a Native male guide with a wolf outside by a fire pit. A Totem Eagle and she didn't even think about it being a totem until I mentioned it. Now she knows it was one. Then last week when her mom was dying she went outside and meditated and saw her mother's spirit all white going up with the angels. Amazing!!

She get's so much in visions just like you.

I need to get my act together. I work too much. Too tired when get home; maybe when the sewing is finished I'll concentrate better.

Have Fun with your sis...and I love that FB photo of you and hubby dancing........

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum