Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I introduce my sweet Bailey

Go down

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  Empty May I introduce my sweet Bailey

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 10:12 pm

Meet my new granddaughter still in the womb through 4-D Sonogram. (second post)
Less than six weeks away.
Pix #1 she's smiling.
She has her hand in front of her mouth and the cord is in front of her month in #2 photo.

Not bad for sound bouncing off an baby.

here are some other 4D pix and what they look like.
http://www.4dbf.com/?gclid=CMLZrIa5srYCFa9eQgodHicA_A

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  Empty Re: May I introduce my sweet Bailey

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 10:18 pm

not working for me (pix upload)
May I introduce my sweet Bailey  ?gclid=CMLZrIa5srYCFa9eQgodHicA_A

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 10:20 pm

good grief.....I just drug the photo from my folder onto this webpage in this text box and it worked.

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  9k=

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 10:32 pm

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  I'll post her real photo after she is born.  Here is the bumper pad I finished last night

I'll post her real photo after she is born.
Here is the bumper pad for the cradle I finished last night.

It won't upload.
May I introduce my sweet Bailey  I'll post her real photo after she is born.  Here is the bumper pad I finished last night

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on April 4th 2013, 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : keep trying to upload image)

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 5th 2013, 5:06 am

Beautiful!!!!! I really wish they had that sort of procedure in my time. Wonderful to keep and show the child when they grow up.

You must be very proud..... Love It

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 5th 2013, 9:23 am

Yes, I can hardly wait.
I am right next door so I'll be able to see her every day.
My daughter lived with me when my grandson was born.

I wish they had 4D in my time also. They did the ultra sound but never any photos, just sex.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 5th 2013, 11:49 am

i get a beautiful little girl.... congrats either way boy or girl...such gifts from above...................
.then they grow up lol lol

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 5th 2013, 1:54 pm

Aww a new life growing to be born to our world.
Beautiful pics ..... it is wonderful, so clever, how we can see a baby in the womb.
Congratulations to you, granny in waiting and mum and dad too xxx

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on April 5th 2013, 6:44 pm

Wow, how amazing she is Deb. You must be so proud and I bet you can't wait to meet her in person. May I introduce my sweet Bailey  975428

Hey, that's a better easier way to post pictures, thanks lol!
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 5th 2013, 9:47 pm

laura ann wrote:i get a beautiful little girl.... congrats either way boy or girl...such gifts from above...................
.then they grow up lol lol

Yes Laua Ann an girl.

Bailey is her first name (daughter has always wanted a girl - she has loved that name for a long time....probably Bailey has been waiting patiently)

and Sierra is her middle name and it is the choice of the father and named after the Sierra Mountains in California that we visited in 2010.

I will attach a couple photos of those sierra's

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 5th 2013, 9:48 pm

mia wrote:Aww a new life growing to be born to our world.
Beautiful pics ..... it is wonderful, so clever, how we can see a baby in the womb.
Congratulations to you, granny in waiting and mum and dad too xxx

Thank you Mia.........

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 5th 2013, 9:50 pm

Julie53 wrote:Wow, how amazing she is Deb. You must be so proud and I bet you can't wait to meet her in person. May I introduce my sweet Bailey  975428

Hey, that's a better easier way to post pictures, thanks lol!

Thank you Julie, I am proud. Remember she (or her higher self) showed her self to me in a vision a month or two back.

Wink Yes, it is easy.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on April 6th 2013, 10:58 pm

Wow Deb, that is so great. I have never seen a 4D before only 3D! You should have that framed. Bailey is a beautiful little girl (big) ! lol! I know you will enjoy taking care of her and you are so lucky to live so close to your grandkids! God has blessed you!

Don't forget to call me when she arrives! flower

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 7th 2013, 2:34 pm

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  Cradle10

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 7th 2013, 2:35 pm

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  Cradle12

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 7th 2013, 2:35 pm

May I introduce my sweet Bailey  Wall_f10

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 7th 2013, 2:36 pm

Done LOL "

it says........
Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting.

Laughing

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 7th 2013, 3:38 pm

So beautiful......I love them....wish I had your talent for quilting..

Thumb

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 7th 2013, 4:17 pm

Please please please make sure those little buttons on the flowers and the tiny bows are very very secure. As a 6 time grandmother I can tell you they are serious choking hazards.
It will never cease to amaze me how babies can end up with things in their mouths that we never dreamed they could get off.
As a quilter myself I can say your color choices are beautiful in your child quilts.Lovely quilts hunny. The covered buttons centers in the top one freak me out though.
Can you tell I have had my share of OMG 's with the kids and grandkids....lol lol...beautiful quilts and pillows.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 7th 2013, 10:59 pm

Thank you Joan.

Hi Laura Ann, the top photo are not buttons they
are covered cotton balls and could be dangerous if pulled off so I
sewed on really tightly. The flowers in the black squares are machine
embroidery; no buttons.

Even thought they are tightly on you
are making me think and worry even though they are on tight. Over and
over I sewed them on. But I may change the flowers (I didn't like them
anyways and may redo it all in machine embroidery. I was thinking of
that when I couldn't get the flowers right. Nothing was made with a pattern, all just measured and drawn. I'll get some pink felt and
machine embroider the same as in the quilt and put them on the cradle bumper pad. Thank you for your concern. Can never be too careful. There is no doubt in my mind that there was a reason you were telling me. Kids do pull and chew on things and you are right. I will change the flowers and remove the bows and just put fabric folded over each square to secure together. The bottom has bias tape on it; cut from the fabric at a 45 degree.

I never ignore advice especially from friends like you..................."spiritual" I'll take another photo after I finish it all. How's that.....to give you piece of mind Laura Ann May I introduce my sweet Bailey  783154

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on April 8th 2013, 9:59 am

Very beautiful Deb, but I can understand the worry of others. We can never be too careful when it comes to little ones. I know when mine were small I use to run all over the house picking up all the little cars of my sons so my daughter wouldn't put them in her mouth and swallow a tire. Hugs

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 8th 2013, 7:26 pm

I told my daughter today after work that I was going to re-do the
flowers and she said they were fine. If a problem she would just rip
them off Shocked

then she said she would look at them. I am going to go ahead and re-do them anyways.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 9th 2013, 10:03 am

I feel like an idiot... I honestly did not read the initial post...just read the heading and then skipped to the pic of the baby. I tend to at times be able to predict the sex.. that is what was in my head not actually what the thread may have been about..One of my many flaws.
I re read the thread and clearly you stated first post it was a girl..DUH on me for not reading.
BUT....i was accurate so wooo hooo
anyway...congrat's again hunny

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 10th 2013, 2:18 am

No worries, you were not meant to read the initial part. You were meant to determine the sex, you only want back to validate it Smile

So you were right all a long.......remember no accidents in life.

They were just keeping you on your toes.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum