Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know if this is possible

Go down

Does anyone know if this is possible Empty Does anyone know if this is possible

Post by Taurus20 on April 26th 2013, 5:58 pm

Hi everyone, I've been away for a couple of weeks because on April 10 at 2:47 AM we received a phone call and again it wasn't good news. My husbands x wife had a massive heart attack and they couldn't save her. She was only 55 years old and our daughter and granddaughters lived with her. This was such a shock to the kids because just 15 months ago they lost their 27 year old brother and the pain is still very much there from this. We immediately started to make plans to leave to go up north to be with the girls and help them through this ordeal. I can't believe we were there again to bury someone they loved. I really don't think she ever got over the loss of her son, not that it is something anyone ever does. She must have had health problems no one was aware of because her major arteries to her heart were 100% blocked. The death certificate stated it could be caused by smoking! She was a very heavy smoker. Both the girls smoked also but they are both trying to quit right now because they have the incentive after seeing what happened to their mother at such a young age. We had her memorial on the 15 month anniversary of our son Ian's, April 13 . We are trying to help the girls as much as we can but it is a rough road ahead. One daughter has lost her infant son, her brother, her grandfather and now her mother in just 3 years, she is having a very hard time. Our granddaughters are getting help at school with counseling and hopefully they will be OK. My heart goes out to all of our family for the many losses they have suffered.
Please keep them in your prayers.

The other night our daughter called and said her cell phone rang and when she looked at the phone the call said from MOM. The only way that could have happened was it would have had to come from the house phone which was right there and not in use. My question is if a person hasn't crossed over do they have the ability to do things like the phone call?

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if this is possible Empty Re: Does anyone know if this is possible

Post by laura ann on April 26th 2013, 6:19 pm

Electronics is one of their best tools of communication.
phones ring, lights come on, tv's go off and on etc.
Sorry for so many losses in your life.

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if this is possible Empty Re: Does anyone know if this is possible

Post by Taurus20 on April 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

laura ann wrote:Electronics is one of their best tools of communication.
phones ring, lights come on, tv's go off and on etc.
Sorry for so many losses in your life.

Thanks Laura, I understand that but my question is if the spirit hasn't crossed over can they influence electronics. The reason I say this is a few days after her passing I think she came to me and I tried to cross her over but I'm not sure if she went. I saw other souls who were there that night go to the light but I didn't see her, at least I'm not sure if I did. I'm pretty sure it was her but I was unable to see her face just her shape of her head and hair and it did resemble her. I spoke to her and told her to go to her son and I said prayers. I haven't seen her again but I'm still not sure she has crossed. I know a lot of spirits who have very sudden deaths don't always cross right away. That happened when her son (my stepson) passed last year and I was able to help him cross over. He was hit by a car while crossing a street. I would like to think they are both together now.

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 27th 2013, 3:14 am

My thoughts are, she hasn't yet crossed over completely.
There is nothing stopping her from doing so, she is not earth bound, but because all who loved her are mourning her she wants to let them know she is ok. So is doing her best to communicate this.
In a sense, the family is holding her here through grief.
It happens a lot and cannot be helped.
Also, she probably misses them too.
When the family can 'let her go',/ accept she is gone, she will peacefully go.
My dad, when he passed over, came back a lot, he still does.
And a facebook friend, her partener is still around, he died several weeks ago.
If you can, talk to your exes wife, tell her whatever you want, to calm her and also if it is appropiate, explain to the family she is just letting them know she is only close by cos she loves and misses them herself and will be ok.
I hope this helps xxxx

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 27th 2013, 12:05 pm

sorry Taurus.. I misunderstood the question

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 27th 2013, 12:56 pm

So sorry to hear this bad news,Taurus. From what I have been told,spirit will linger for a while hoping to connect a last time before they let go.

My last real communication with Ken was two weeks after he passed over,the only time I heard his voice.
As Mia has said,they will linger as long as they can until the spirit world calls.

Heart Pump

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on May 4th 2013, 12:53 pm

Thank you everyone for your help.

I was able to get on a physchic radio show the other day and asked if she had crossed over to be with Ian and the woman I spoke to Psychic Maureen Holleran, said yes she saw them both together and very happy. She said nothing could have changed her death it was meant to happen so they could be together. She said the girls will mourn because they need to right now but they will be OK because they will realize it was meant for mother and son to be together!
I have told one daughter about the the phone call and she seems to be accepting it a little better. I think she will be OK. The other one is still having very bad panic attacks and we are hoping she will get some help soon. She has a lot to deal with and I don't think the attacks will stop until she can learn to help herself.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum