Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Behind My House.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFO Behind My House.  Empty UFO Behind My House.

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 2:30 pm

This is an interesting dream/reality.

I'll start by sharing again that two of my husband's aunts saw 5 lights behind my house above the mountains a couple years ago while they were driving home from Bingo.

Last night at exactly 10:59 pm I went to bed and put on my recorder. I recorded that I would love to connected to White Buffalo Calf Woman and my two buffalo's both that I've seen before WBCW in an awake meditation and buffalo in dreams and in the evening sky.

I think I had this dream for my daughter who is the non-believer.

Dream: I was outside my house with my daughter. She was standing on my right. We were exactly the age we are now.
We were looking up behind my house above the hills; same place that the relatives saw the lights.
We were looking at a huge alien craft. A longer looking one and there were white colored lights from left to right on the edge of the craft.
Lines of light and some sort of slashes of light going up. I'm not sure if there were five or six of these slashes of light. I thought that was odd.
But the main thing about that dream was. I looked over at my daughter and said "I told you so"!
She was in awe.

Playing back the audio I'm trying to find anything that may give me a clue as to how long I was asleep when this dream occurred.
I missed an hour or so when I left it this morning to go get something to eat and clean my kitchen.

Seems that I wake a lot during my sleep.

I did notice on the recording that I woke at 12:49 am (1 min from 1 hrs from time I went to bed)
So I may have had the dream 2 hours into my sleep.

I have gone to Google Earth and cropped locations of the mountains behind my house to show you how big it was.
Of course approximate. I saw it behind my "ridge" but it was probably behind the next mountain.

UFO Behind My House.  5-ship10

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

UFO Behind My House.  Empty This shows my house in relation to ridge I saw it over and the aprox size of craft.

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 2:33 pm

UFO Behind My House.  12-rid11

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

UFO Behind My House.  Empty Re: UFO Behind My House.

Post by laura ann on April 28th 2013, 5:13 pm

I used to see one behind my house nearly every night until my porch got so crumbly afraid to sit on i t lol
But I know it is there.
I also live in the mountains.. just on east coast

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:15 pm

Thanks Laura for replying. Mine was just a dream but I'm sure I will see the real thing someday. We all will. Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 28th 2013, 5:19 pm

Look at the clouds.
I often see them hidden behind a cloud.
Some are disguised as clouds or maybe a cloud form is covering them, made up like.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:21 pm

UFO Behind My House.  Wide_v13

In my dream there were no trees. or Telephone poles Wink
I took this photo today.

I'm not good at taking panorama photo. I messed up in the center.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding text)

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:25 pm

mia wrote:Look at the clouds.
I often see them hidden behind a cloud.
Some are disguised as clouds or maybe a cloud form is covering them, made up like.

I'll have to pay attention to that better. I look at clouds all the time and I've never seen a craft.
I have about 50,000 clouds photos since 2009 no space craft yet. Wink Maybe they are tiny ones.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 28th 2013, 5:26 pm

I agree with Mia... Deb they will appear to you NON DREAM when they think your ready. I see them in and around clouds also Mia.
Sounds like your being groomed for the next phase.
I use to see three side by side in DREAMS hovering over where I used to work.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:28 pm

Maybe so Laura Ann, I'll keep my eyes open.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 28th 2013, 5:28 pm

You should post some of your cloud pics on the cloud appreciation forum if it is still up.
http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

I have scads of them as well

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 28th 2013, 5:34 pm

I'll do that. Laura.
Never heard of that site.
Thank you.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 29th 2013, 2:51 am

After listening to the digital recording of last night and the dream of the Alien space craft here is a little I came up with.

----------------------

4-27-13 …..Dream – recorded – Alien craft and my daughter

10:59 pm Went to bed at this time
12:49 am 2 hrs woke after having the dream of Alien craft behind my house.
2:21 am “Ha-Ha-Ha” I said in sleep
5:55 (not time of night; but how many hrs and minutes into sleep)
Called out to my mother 5 times “Mom, Mom, …..Mom, Mom, Mom”
7:53 am I heard some words but will have to go back and listen to all 8 hrs again to hear it. I was on the phone when it played.

----------------------

ANGEL NUMBER 555
The number 555 is comprised of the number 5 appearing tripled, making 555 a powerful number with its energies and attributes of being three-fold, amplified and reinforced. 555 carries the strong vibrations of making decisions and choices, life changes and new opportunities, adventure, curiosity, challenges, idealism and activity.

Angel Number tells of significant and necessary changes happening in your life that have been Divinely inspired and guided. These changes will bring about long-awaited circumstances and results and will fully align you with your true Divine life purpose and soul mission.

The Angel Number 555 is a message from your angels that it is time to let go of the ‘old’ that is no longer positively serving you. Trust that they will be replaced with ‘better’. Release old doubts, fears and perceived obstacles, and if feeling any fears or confusion, ask for support and guidance from your angels. Know that your angels are with you, always.

Keep a positive attitude and mind-set about the ‘new’ entering your life and keep an open mind as to the opportunities presenting themselves. Remember that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance. Even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point in time, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul purpose as a spiritual being.

Repeating 555 suggests that major life changes are taking place in many areas of your life. Trust that these changes are for both your immediate and long-term benefit. The angels ask that you ‘go with the flow ...’

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 29th 2013, 3:44 am

Oh this is interesting,Deb

Looking forward to hearing more.....
Keep us informed....

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 29th 2013, 4:01 am

Me too
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 29th 2013, 7:36 pm

You know me......I always share my experiences.

I went to bed late last night and only got 5 hrs sleep. I asked for additional guidance but do not remember anything.

I think they knew I needed the sleep. I closed my window last night so that the dogs would not keep me up or the crazy crows around here.

I had to to 2 days of work today at work because my boss made me put an event on Friday, and order the rooms, food, etc. Took me all day Friday. Today I played catch up and as usual was running out the door with payroll print in hand for her.

She is taking off on all week so guess who has to run the 4 shift events..... Wave I am going to be pro active and delegate her assistant manager to help.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 14th 2013, 1:35 am

Here's more. I think it was last Saturday night.
The space craft was in my dream again, not one but SIX!.
I was outside with a lot of people. I was the first to see it and I pointed at it LOOK! They shrugged it off and then I saw more. I said LOOK, there's another, and another......then I woke up. I don't remember if I knew anyone in the dream.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 14th 2013, 2:54 am

Hi Deb,
How is the finger?
Not sure what to say about UFO's.
I have often thought these things are something in
the world collective consciousness.
Keep well
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 14th 2013, 11:09 pm

Don't feel bad Stephen, I never had a conversation about UFO's in 56 of my 58 years of life; until it was placed in my face. Curiosity got the better of me and I started researching and received a book from an online friend about the Pleiadians.

My first encounter with the thought was a dream from my husband. I think I mentioned it once. I was in the back seat of an older car (50's) I think, I got the feeling it was a Chevy Impala like I used to have when young. My late husband was snug to the left at the left window; me in the middle next to him and a young African American boy on the right; but right up against me. I felt all squished so I asked the boy if he could move over a bit to give me some room. He did and he also reached for the door and opened it; then began falling out the door. I quickly reached out the door to grab him so he would not hit the ground. I had him with one hand and reached around frantically to ask my husband to grab my other hand so I would not fall out. He stretched his arm out to me and it wasn't his hand. It was an alien three finger hand. Not knowing the name of the alien (obvious it was an alien hand) An Arcturian...a species of the highest intelligence in the universe I later read.

"Arcturus is the highest civilization in our galaxy." - Edgar Cayce
My next was a vision while awake in meditation.
I was laying on my bed when I received a vision of my Starheart. My Apache guide, then her bear. Then the image of an Arcturian popped into view. The visions were quick but I definitely knew what it was.
I have never had another vision from Starheart since that day.
Then the dream of the UFO last week and the one of the group of UFO’s a few days ago.

About my finger.

It is healing but hurts like heck when I bump it. I think I bumped it 50 times Saturday embroidering. I should be airing it out but I feel safer having it covered. Not using gauze any more just two band aids. One over and one around. I clip the corners so that I can type. Today is the first time I’ve been able to type regular again. There is enough padding on it to at least let me put a little pressure on it. Just bleeds when it’s hit. There is still flesh showing. I have 3 stitches in it but I lost all the skin on the tip. There is a hard spot of old skin on the corner inside of finger that is being held together by a stitch. I have a Dr. apt Thursday after work. Reconstructive surgery Dr. I’ll listen but I have no intention of getting it re-opened!!! The thought just cringes my being. It’s still there. I cover it when getting near water. I don’t like the band aid getting wet. Neosporin keeps it mushy enough. Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2013, 12:47 am

Deb I hope the reconstructive surgery goes well.
I will remain on the fence about aliens.
But I remain open to the possibility.
Feel better
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 15th 2013, 12:55 am

I don't blame you about remaining on the fence Thumb

I don't plan on having reconstructive surgery. My finger can heal by its self.
I am not one for running to the doctor for every little thing. I tough it out. But that day I had to go. I had Plantar Fasciitis for 4 straight months. It went away. Was extreamly painful to walk though. It messed up my ankle so I can feel it once in a while; not bad though.

When I was laid off in 2010 I somehow acquired vertigo. Had it twice within a month. I had a reading and spirit said to ground better I did and it never came back. Not that I ground all the time but I try to.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2013, 1:53 am

I am in agreement that rushing to doctors is not
always wise.Letting the body heal most times does
seem to work.However as you said Deb sometimes one has to go.Acute trauma is one of them.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 15th 2013, 1:57 am

Yes, it was painful enough to get me to the doctor.
There is a saying I like "give the body have a chance and it will heal itself" not my saying but adapted it.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on May 19th 2013, 9:39 am

[img]UFO Behind My House.  Iw25ow[/img] this might interest you as it was taken by me at midnight one night as i left work. I was drawn to it so bad I couldnt get in my car. I woudl try but be pulled back to the sky so took a pic to look at next day when I got up.
I altered it in no way other then to enlarge.
Can you clearly see the reptilian being? Clearly there is more then us out there.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 19th 2013, 12:03 pm

Dear Laura Ann,
Very interesting.I read today that we are being visited by
beings from other dimensions whose vibrations match our dimension.
I suppose it is possible.I suspect only certain people are able to see
things like you photographed.
I have never seen anything like that.I have a good friend
who regularly sees UFO's.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on May 19th 2013, 1:03 pm

[img]UFO Behind My House.  8whaw3[/img]you then might like this one also
full moon at around midnight

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum