Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I broke his heart”

Go down

"I broke his heart”  Empty "I broke his heart”

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 8th 2013, 2:51 am

This may be a slow process to post tonight because I just arrived home from the Urgent care (E.R.) due to an accident I had about three hours ago. I will be typing with right hand and hen picking with the other; as it's all bandaged up; and throbbing with pain; bearable though. Dr. did not give me any pain meds; I think I side tracked him and you will know why.

Day's been a little stressful waiting for my daughter to have a baby. Dr. separated her membrane away from baby's sack this am at 11. Contractions all day so she will probably have baby by tomorrow.

I get home from work, call her and she's over at her MIL's soon to have dinner. They asked me to come over also.

MIL and I talk, waiting for her son and my daughter to get there. They arrive and MIL serves me a nice fresh bowel of chicken stew first. I'm still in living room; get up and walk in to kitchen. I’m still standing, so I pull out the chair and with both hands stand in front of it to sit down; I pull in the chair and sit down; not realizing that the chair seat is not connected to the leg base and my left middle finger IS STUCK BETWEEN THE SEAT AND THE BASE with all my weight on it. Without thinking (I should stand up first) I pull my painful finger out of from in between the seat and base leaving behind the tip of my finger under the seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad :

I immediately stood up and bent over with pain and holding my finger. OMG it hurt soooo baddd! I looked at it and it hit me how bad it was. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I lost it. It was bleeding pro profusely. My BIL says.....get her a band-aide...my daughter comes over to look at it and says...."it'd bad; we need to take her to the urgent care".

I get to the urgent care; they get me in right away. The triage nurse takes my BP and it's really high. She tries to put a cotton bandage around it because I have saturated my piece of cotton. She stops trying after she hears me sequel with pain. She leads me into another room to wait for Dr. As I sit there feeling sorry for myself and thinking how stupid I was to sit on my finger.....a gal comes in, leaves and a male nurse comes in and gets things ready for the Dr.

I'm still in pain and Dr. walks in. He takes a look at my finger..........and I'm not wanting him to tough my finger WHATSOEVER No

He says....... you have some serious damage; you have damaged the nail bed; lost part of your finger nail and taken a piece of flesh off the tip of your finger...........I will need to give you lidocaine in each side of your finger so that I can remove the broken finger nail. Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed OMG ....MORE PAIN. I guess I gave him a weird look because he said to me. "LOOK; I'M THE DR AND I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING?? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? DID YOU HEAR A THING I SAID TO YOU?

OH MY!! Give me a break Doc.....I am in pain and not myself..... I'm thinking to myself. Duh

He just seemed so rude and with no bed-side manners. He left, came back and was ready to put the needle in on both sides of the middle finger with the lidocaine. The needle didn't feel good going in and the rushing lidocaine burned as it was going in. I was still feeling spin as he poked my middle finger on top with scissors tips. So he massaged the lidocaine into my finger. Then the pain stopped. The male nurse was talking to me as the Dr. did his work and was pulling off my broken nail, then the blood started rushing out. He had not intended to do any stitches but now he had to. I'm trying not to look and the nurse starts asking me questions.....

"Do you have children?" yes, I have a daughter in the waiting room ready to deliver a baby. And I had a son who was killed instantly in 1997 by a drunk driver. His 7th vertebra was broken when he hit the windshield and he had broken leg bones from the bumper of the car etc. etc. etc. The two men’s heads both looked up at me in awe. Oh my gosh they said.
They gave condolences and said how sorry they felt for my loss. Then I mentioned that my husband also die 18 months later from a broken heart. You should have seen their faces.

Now my stomach is hurting from the stress of my finger and they tip me back because he says I am white and ready to pass out. I'm better. Finger temporarily repaired they bandage me up. Dr. leaves and when he comes back in he is like a changed man. Other nurse is out of room. Dr. sits down and says he has to go over what he did with me.
He has this picture of a hand he tried drawing with the injury on the tip. He's laughing saying he can't draw. I said - "Well, you're not an artist, you are a Dr." He laughed. He shows it to me and it looks like an ape's hand with a curved thumb and wide space between the thumb and index finger. Then he stops...............and says..............

"YOU BROKE MY HEART TONIGHT"
Confussing
" Huh? I did?" I said to him.
"yes, I am just amazed at what you have had to go though in life. Your losses and how well you deal with it. You have really touched me tonight."
He said: "I have a couple of teenagers and what you had to go though I can't even imagine. I don't know what I would do; you are so strong."
I told him that I deal with it because I know where they are and that I see them in dreams often and that I saw my son just a couple mornings ago upon awakening (in 3rd eye). Then I told him that I believed that my son's spirit is coming though into the baby my daughter is having.
He then shared that his religion believes that we will see our loved ones again. I agreed.

At that point I thought HE WAS GOING TO CRY.

He bowed to me and he grabbed me and hugged me. Hugs

OM Gosh I was amazed.

WHAT WE GO THOUGH IN LIFE.....JUST TO GIVE LIGHT AND HOPE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING - TO BROADEN THEIR OUTLOOK ABOUT LIFE ITSELF.
This Muslim named Muhammad made my day. My finger injury was worth every ounce of pain I experienced tonight just to be in his presence.....to feel the warmth of his heart melt mine. To feel his love for another person from a hug that warmed my heart.........I was left in awe from this whole experience...........Who got the lesson tonight him or me...We both did. Namaste Hug Hug Hug

So.....when you think you are down and out, a victim of circumstance, why me........be blessed that you are the teacher of light to someone else. Your experience "painful enough" was a life lesson for another. When you have lost a loved one and YOU understand the reason WHY and you praise the universe for your lesson of suffering so that someone else may benefit from it.........You have done your homework.

What a GREAT night...................
And it only took me 2.5 hrs to type this Tree Hug

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

"I broke his heart”  Empty Re: "I broke his heart”

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 6:11 am

Deb,fantastic.
I hope all goes well with the finger.
Feel better
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on May 8th 2013, 7:10 pm

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience Deb. You truly are a bright light in the world "I broke his heart”  494750. I hope your finger starts to feel better quickly and much joy to you all when the little one arrives. Happy Mother's Day Sunday! "I broke his heart”  1687500245
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 8th 2013, 7:20 pm

Thank you Stephen. I worked all day with it and w/o pain medication.
I'm just me Julie; nothing special. Had to cancel the Dr. apt for tomorrow; I have put on a departmental meeting with food and my boss wants me to be there. Maybe next week.

I got so many "what happened" at work today. I enjoyed sharing the heartfelt experience about the Dr. to several. Had a few friends crying.

No baby yet.

We live our experiences so we can teach from them
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum