Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain poet...........

Go down

Mountain poet........... Empty Mountain poet...........

Post by ATouchofHeart on May 30th 2013, 8:11 pm

Silly me.....I'm going to be playful today. I'm allowed to do that once in a while.

I have been browsing a spiritual site for dating.... Duh
Been there - done that and never connected with anyone. Just like to look.
Ive never even been on a date since husband died.
I made it quite clear to everyone I was not interested.
Not that I have not been asked.
I had this dealer who sells the big refuse truck (salesman) who wouldn't leave me along.
Wouldn't take no for an answer. I never went out with him because I felt he was a player and I'm not like that. I was devoted 100% to my husband. That's how I was brought up.

However ...............................................................

I came across this man who has caught my undivided attention.
I just saved his profile. Not connecting....just looking.
I keep reading his profile over and over.
Just drooling over how simplistic his life is and how beautiful.

No only is he good looking he lives within what I love.
Nature, quite, no crowds, live off the land. OMG
I feel like a teenager again! Heart Pump

Here is his profile.........................

John.............
Mountain poet seeks inspirational woman

Straight Male, Age 59

Seeking Age Range: 40-57 (oh well - 1 year too old for him)
Only 1012 miles away from you
Lives in upper northwest of USA
No children, don't' want any kids
Live alone
Caucasian
Diet: mostly vegetarian
Spiritual Beliefs: Eastern Philosophy
Environmental lifestyle: Medium Green
Political Views: Nonconformist
Drink? I rarely drink
Do you smoke? I don’t smoke
Often Exercise: 3-6 days/week
Energy Level: Average
Sun Sign: Cancer Compatibility (I'm compatible)
Rising Sign: Not Sure
Moon Sign: Not sure
Chinese Sign: Not Sure
Height: 6’1-6’4 (1.85 m - 1.93 m)
Body Type: Average/Medium
Ayurvedic Body Type: Not sure
Weight: 221 - 240 lbs (100.45 kg - 109.09 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Medium curly/wavy
Eye Color: Brown eyes
Use eyewear? I wear glasses sometimes

Essay Questions
Describe yourself (personality/attitude/passions/beliefs):
I'm living my dream, I live in the forest, alongside a stream, off the grid, I produce my own electricity utilizing solar panels and a micro-hydro pelton wheel in the stream. I create innovative furniture from limbs and logs from already dead-standing trees and scraps from local mills. This dream-life is missing one element; a significant other to share at least part of this with. I’m an independent thinker, spiritually oriented , compassionate, nurturing , supportive. I feel best when I'm helping someone without them knowing it. I enjoy writing when inspired. I like deep conversations on significant issues and yet I have an absurd sense of humor! The path of least resistance is usually the right path. The pristine, natural world is the portal through which I view the Universe. Being part of the Universe, all is accessible to us; all knowledge, ideas, answers, solutions! And once you realize this everything is achievable!..........I just re-read this profile thus far. It is not very zen writing about oneself; is it? It flies in the face of all modesty doesn't it?. I'm actually really rather humble and introspective yet have had to list my attributes as if selling myself. I think of my self [small "s"] so arbitrarily that I don't even have photos of myself!! I'm working on pictures and will have some posted soon. And will probably re-write this profile, so please bear with me, dear reader and check back soon...Later...Well I did manage to get a photo posted and I think I'll stay with this text, for now so please read on.

Describe the type of person you'd like to meet:
I'm looking for a kind, compassionate woman who relishes the simple pleasures in life. An introspective woman completes enough within herself to not feel compelled to go out on the town every night. A reflective woman who prefers to go "in" rather than go out. A spiritual lady who sees it all around us. A woman at home in the wilderness, living off the grid, surrounded by the natural world. A woman who seeks the quietude and enjoys the solitude of living simply and simply living. She enjoys positive attitudes and appreciates northern latitudes. A commonality in a similar kind of spirituality would be nice.

Describe the ideal relationship:
An ideal relationship is mutually supportive, nurturing and attentive toward each each other. I've come to realize we are like precious cut crystals with many facets or aspects. Unlike other gems we can connect on more than one facet; and even if only on one, the rest shine light on each other and on ourselves. That is more than a diamond can do.

What should a great date consist of?
I prefer a quiet evening of good music, deep conversation on significant subjects, in a natural environment. To really know each other without the distractions we tend to place between ourselves to avoid vulnerability and intimacy. An evening of pleasant interaction, of knowing and of trust...

Share something unusual or extra special about yourself:
I live in a pristine forest environment alongside a stream, surrounded by mountains, off the grid. I produce my own electricity utilizing solar panels and a micro-hydro pelton wheel in the stream; essentially from sun, water and gravity! Occasionally, I become inspired and write poetry about that which inspires me. If I were to get to know you I could perhaps be inspired to write poetry about you!
I feel an incredible affinity with other life-forms; trees, wildlife and the Universe and occasionally am inspired to write poetry attempting to convey these insights. I seem to have developed a sense of ahimsa (the Hindu concept of harmlessness.)through my love of all living things. As a result deer (and other forms of life) sense this, and have grazed at my feet and once a fawn even sniffed my hand.

Describe your work/business and what it means to you:
I create innovative furniture made from logs and limbs from already dead-standing trees, so no trees need to die for our sins! I've also designed/invented a lumbar- supporting, chiropractic, two person, rocking bench from these limbs and scrap-wood from mill-sites. These benches re-establish the lumbar curve and re-align and adjust the vertebrae as you rock. I'm interested in making more furniture beneficial to the body.

What do you like to do for fun/activities?
Hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, canoeing lakes in Canada etc. But mostly it's this: simply being in natural environments and thereby being an integral part of the Universe.

What does being *conscious* mean to you?
I think I alluded to that earlier. By being part of the natural world unobtrusively and synergistically, one realizes we are part of the Universe . And once that is realized then all is accessible to us: all knowledge, all creativity and all solutions!

How long and what motivated you to be on a conscious path?
Since childhood naturally gravitating toward nature [and then seeing it destroyed] I realized all Earth's dilemmas originate in the mind and can be remedied there. And this is why I write, to bring attention to and to protect this wondrous Universe we dwell within.

What types of healing modalities do you practice or would you like to learn?
Like all the masters and gurus have suggested, I have stopped listening to them and have for years listened to my own higher self's super consciousness. As a result; realizations, moments of elation and euphoria, connectedness and right decisions.

How are you environmentally conscious & what are you doing to help the planet?
By producing my own electricity I don't consume oil or coal or salmon fry. By making furniture from already dead-standing trees it saves live trees.

What are you most passionate about?
Global climate change. Re-cycling wood.

What is the top priority in your life right now?
Finding a like-minded woman to share this journey with passion and enthusiasm.

What is the meaning of our existence?
To determine the meaning of our existence! And we just did!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heart Pump Hugs

OK I'm done playing - must go to dinner with daughter's family.

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Mountain poet........... Empty Re: Mountain poet...........

Post by Vanilla2 on May 31st 2013, 5:53 am

ATouchofHeart not sure the purpose of your " playful " posting, are you asking our permission, seeking our approval, on whether you should get in touch with this person? or are you asking what we think of him? or are you relishing and daydreaming of his simplistic lifestyle, that maybe it doesn't match with yours, just a little confused. On the other hand, I think you have already made up your mind that something is telling you this is the one for you, and to go with it.
We all deserve a second chance of happiness, if it feels right, it will be.

Just a mention, this man has answered " not sure " to several of the questions, if anyone knows about themselves, it is our self.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on May 31st 2013, 11:26 am

Sounds interesting but not the type for me. I feel if you like the country side of life,that is good.
I love country for holidays and weekend breaks. My love is the beach and swimming. Give me a merman who likes the beach and sea,I would be happy.

BUT...he sounds a lovely guy,quiet? Peaceful? All you could want in a nice man.

Go for it,Deb..... cheers

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 1st 2013, 4:48 pm

Sorry Vanilla, I shouldn't have posted it. I think my mind was wandering that day.

It's one of those things you regret after you do it.
It was just because I love the wilderness and the simplicity of it all.
He seems quite interesting.

However I have a new grand-daughter and don't plan on going anywhere.

He post was just interesting to me. Nothing more.

Sorry for the confusion. I think I just wanted to share his lifestyle and closeness to nature that I love and never get.

There are some things that I can't give up.
That's being around family and my pets.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on June 2nd 2013, 4:29 am

ATouchofHeart, go ahead I am glad you posted it, dont ever regret a posting, if its meant to be, its meant to be. Guess it was just me, not sure of what your main reason was.

Ha ha, now being round pets, now your talking, I have three dogs, they are all the love of my life.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 4th 2013, 1:51 am

Vanilla, I have cats. Some people don't like cats but I find them flowing with unconditional LOVE. Wink

I miss my dogs I had as a kid.
2 collies when I was young. One expecially, other one I was too young.

Then Robbie, I had him as a teen. Mut Wink
And Spike, he was an amazing German Shepard.
When I worked for the Sheriff's dept I had a deputy let me take home a french bouvier. All Black.

One of my unique pets for a short time was a Rosie Boa. Small female snake. Great pets.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum