Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality

Go down

the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality Empty the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality

Post by Guest on June 4th 2013, 7:35 am

1) Realizes that spirituality is simply the search for meaning in everyday life.

2) Has compassion, forgiveness, respect and unconditional love as its foundation.

3) Encourages individuals to look within to find the source of all wisdom and knowledge.

4)Accepts that each person's path is right for them and does not devalue paths that are different from their own.

5) Acknowledges that each person alone contains everything needed for a fulfilling and successful spiritual existence.

6) Recognizes that our spirituality arises from our own personal relationship with God/the Universe, and not from our relationship with any religious institution.

7) Recognizes the spiritual / intuitive gifts of all individuals as divinely empowered.

8) Stresses the releasing of judgment and the acceptance of
the connectedness and unity of all.
--

Back to top Go down

the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality Empty Re: the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality

Post by Aussiepom on June 4th 2013, 7:43 am

Wonderful Stephen. The way it should be.....

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality Empty Re: the eight characteristics of healthy spirituality

Post by bhagavandas on June 10th 2013, 10:15 am

Interesting, Stephen. I'll have to think about the 8 points. Food for thought. Thanks!
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 10th 2013, 10:48 am

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 25th 2013, 11:46 am

Smile !
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum