Page 1 of 1
1) Realizes that spirituality is simply the search for meaning in everyday life.
2) Has compassion, forgiveness, respect and unconditional love as its foundation.
3) Encourages individuals to look within to find the source of all wisdom and knowledge.
4)Accepts that each person's path is right for them and does not devalue paths that are different from their own.
5) Acknowledges that each person alone contains everything needed for a fulfilling and successful spiritual existence.
6) Recognizes that our spirituality arises from our own personal relationship with God/the Universe, and not from our relationship with any religious institution.
7) Recognizes the spiritual / intuitive gifts of all individuals as divinely empowered.
8) Stresses the releasing of judgment and the acceptance of
the connectedness and unity of all.
Wonderful Stephen. The way it should be.....
Number of posts : 818
Age : 86
Location : Cambridgeshire UK
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21
Interesting, Stephen. I'll have to think about the 8 points. Food for thought. Thanks!
Number of posts : 104
Location : Pacific Northwest
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10
Number of posts : 944
Age : 71
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum