Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM THAT I AM

Go down

I AM THAT I AM Empty I AM THAT I AM

Post by Guest on June 8th 2013, 11:44 am

I AM THAT I AM

I AM that I am, I move upon the face of the waters, upon the Earth and within the heavens of the great cosmic universe. My throne is the heart of the sun through which I manifest My power and give life and light unto My creations. I am the beginning and the end. I live in the hearts of all men and can be plucked as a ripe fruit to give knowledge and understanding to the children of My breath. I am in the wind and the rain, in the fire and the frost and all nature is My house wherein I dwell. Come forth ye reapers and gather in the harvest of My knowledge that the sickness of men may be healed and they may turn again towards My loving embrace.
"By their fruits shall ye know them"

Back to top Go down

I AM THAT I AM Empty Re: I AM THAT I AM

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 13th 2013, 1:17 am

"My throne is the heart of the sun through which I manifest My power and give life and light unto My creations."
I have noticed something amazing.....in the sunrise cloud faces face the sunrise.
During a sunset they face the setting sun.
Honoring the sun and the I AM.

If we could all embrace and live those words.

Thank you Stephen for sharing that remembrance.

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 13th 2013, 1:29 am

Dear Deb,
What a fascinating observation.
Thank you
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 13th 2013, 7:30 am

...and a fascinating topic,Stephen.    

I love the words and the meaning.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 13th 2013, 9:19 am

skfarblum wrote:Dear Deb,
What a fascinating observation.
Thank you
Stephen

Wink I have become the "observer" of the non-observed in the past few years Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 13th 2013, 10:27 am

Thumb

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 13th 2013, 9:46 pm

Back to you (((Stephen)))

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 25th 2013, 11:48 am

Smile !
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 26th 2013, 1:00 am

sunmystic  I have missed your posts.
Am I just too busy?

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 26th 2013, 10:21 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:sunmystic  I have missed your posts.
Am I just too busy?
No Deb you are not to busy Smile. I haven't been posting because I have had some life challenges that I have been working on. All is well now, at least for a while. You are loved! john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 26th 2013, 11:26 am

'I am who I am'

The meaning of those words has suddenly struck me.   

Sometimes we try to be like others.  We feel sometimes we should change our character and perhaps be more loving,more friendly and more good in every way.

But what of your general make up is not to be like that.  What if your manner is to be reserved and a little shy?   When I was younger,I was terribly shy,used to find it hard to make friends.  Used to break down and cry if anyone was nasty to me.

You feel ashamed of yourself and try to be more outgoing.     That is the persona you try to give out.   You feel you have changed  as your life goes on.  You become another person.     So which is the correct in the   'I am who I am'
The inside of us who we really are or the change in character we become?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 26th 2013, 12:00 pm

I think Joan your journey is now beginning.
One can state a simple truism a million times to yourself
and then at the millionth and one time a little trap door in yourself
opens and you fall into it.That is the start and there is no going back.
Just keep at it.It is different for each one of us who tread this way.
I like to use "I am because I AM"
I am very happy for you.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 26th 2013, 12:30 pm

"I AM WHAT I AM", now I have to figure out a way to live with it Smile. Thank God for my wife! john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 26th 2013, 12:48 pm

sunmystic wrote:"I AM WHAT I AM", now I have to figure out a way to live with it Smile. Thank God for my wife! john
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 26th 2013, 1:12 pm

Was on my way for tea,thought I would have a quick look at the last post!

lol!

Do not fear,my friends....I am sane!    I came out of my shell many years ago....
After many years in Australia and brutish first ex-husband....
My second husband encouraged me to come out of that shell and I did....
God bless his soul....

Joan    To both of you....Group Hug
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 26th 2013, 4:36 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Was on my way for tea,thought I would have a quick look at the last post!

lol!

Do not fear,my friends....I am sane!    I came out of my shell many years ago....
After many years in Australia and brutish first ex-husband....
My second husband encouraged me to come out of that shell and I did....
God bless his soul....

Joan    To both of you....Group Hug
Joan, never in even my wildest thoughts have I ever considered you not sane. And with what I have been able to pick up empathically you are very well anchored in reality. I admire that. I can not understand how it is done because I have not actually been able to do it, but I do admire it. And it is wonderful how sometimes a person can come along and encourage us to become the beautiful that we really are. To be honest with you, you remind me of my wife. She went through the same thing that you went through and when she married me I over the years also encouraged her to come out of her shell. And she handled my lack of being anchored to reality very well which was very helpful to me. It is my prayer and goal that when I get to be your age that I have the stability that you have. You are loved! john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 26th 2013, 5:53 pm

I think the way life is,in these modern times,we have to have some realism in our lives.

Something to anchor us to this world.

To remind us that we are human,flesh and blood.   Still in that overcoat that we call a physical body.    But one day.....we can throw that coat off and be our natural selves.
Heaven

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 26th 2013, 11:22 pm

sunmystic wrote:
ATouchofHeart wrote:sunmystic  I have missed your posts.
Am I just too busy?
No Deb you are not to busy Smile. I haven't been posting because I have had some life challenges that I have been working on. All is well now, at least for a while. You are loved! john

Aw...thanks (((((John)))))
I enjoy everyone's post here including yours.
It's a nice quite place to express our spiritual feelings and support.

Circle of Friends

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 26th 2013, 11:30 pm

sunmystic wrote:"I AM WHAT I AM", now I have to figure out a way to live with it Smile. Thank God for my wife! john

Yes Spouses are very helpful. Mine was my rock to lean on. I could always go to him and he fixed things.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 27th 2013, 11:32 am

Same with my husband.    He was never too busy to do anything for me....
Never showed impatience,never showed anger.....but I did the day he passed away..
I asked him angrily why he had left me...Hopeless

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 27th 2013, 1:02 pm

Now that my wife and I are getting older I worry about loosing her. I have no idea how I could handle it. At this point I do not think that I could. john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 27th 2013, 1:23 pm

sunmystic wrote:Now that my wife and I are getting older I worry about loosing her. I have no idea how I could handle it. At this point I do not think that I could. john

It takes a while,John.    But we do accept it after a while.    We have no other options.
But God forbid,it does happen,listen and watch.....They do come back to us in other ways.
They are never far away from us.   Just because we cannot see them,doesn't mean they are not around us.

They come in dreams.....wonderful dreams.Dreaming

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 28th 2013, 10:43 am

Aussiepom wrote:
sunmystic wrote:Now that my wife and I are getting older I worry about loosing her. I have no idea how I could handle it. At this point I do not think that I could. john

It takes a while,John.    But we do accept it after a while.    We have no other options.
But God forbid,it does happen,listen and watch.....They do come back to us in other ways.
They are never far away from us.   Just because we cannot see them,doesn't mean they are not around us.

They come in dreams.....wonderful dreams.Dreaming

Joan xx

Thank you Joan, your words are comforting Thumb. You are loved! john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 28th 2013, 12:05 pm

Thank You John.

Had a busy day,today.   I feel exhausted.....be back later....

Wave 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum