Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesus reincarnated

Go down

jesus reincarnated Empty jesus reincarnated

Post by Blackcrow on July 15th 2013, 10:16 am

Praise Hey All.

Well wait for it JESUS has reincarnated he was on a programme this morning saying ha was jesus reincarnated,and his wife is Mary Magdaline reincarnated,he comes from australia.he was saying hes carrying on his work from last century to this one.Amen  now here is the question how are christians going to react to this,after all all spirituality is the work of the devil, and he has been reincarnated so he believes.

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

jesus reincarnated Empty Re: jesus reincarnated

Post by Aussiepom on July 15th 2013, 10:28 am

Is he on television again Carron?    I thought that had died down.  
Apparently he lives in the bush out in Queensland somewhere.
So what's happening with him now?

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow on July 15th 2013, 3:07 pm

He was on tv this morning saying he was jesus reincarnated and his wife is mary magdaline reincarnated. he says hes got a web site.i didnt listen to any more but he really believes he is jesus

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on July 17th 2013, 4:07 am

That man in Australia is not the man Jesus and that is the truth; OK maybe I should not put this on here as very few have seen it but I will let people have there own opinions about what I am going to post.  What I must say is what I am posting has a much deeper meaning for me; in 1997 when I was truly awakened I was given the first part of my spiritual name which is Arbel and it nearly drove me insane but what is below happened three days later after my awakening

Bill

A copy of spirit writing through the medium
Effie Fawkes in trance                                                                     

Arbel

Atlantis, the lost city under the ocean, listen to the dolphins singing.

I am you, you are me, we are one, do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, walk beside me and be my friend. 

Jesus my earthly name given by Joseph and Mary, I was known by many names according to scripture, King of Kings, King of the Jews, Prince of Peace Counsellor, The Nazarene.

You refer to me as the master or the man with the sandals, you are my brother, I am yours who I chose before time began to continue my work on the earth plane.  My brother from this day forward we are one, place on you feet my sandals, wear my crown of thorns, feel the nail prints and the sword thrust.  Taste the vinegar though the cup has been removed, no other being with one exception will see me through you, you will be scorned, and you will be jeered and made to look foolish.

You may carry a heavy cross chosen one that you are, though frail in body the mind is strong as has already been proven by many tests placed upon you.  Much was given in the past, which was not understood, conversations with Moses, John the Baptist, Saul of Tarsus blinded by the light who gave his life to me and became Paul, in such a way you also were chosen.

Your healing touch will be mine; your prophecy will be mine as also will be your mediumship, I place upon your shoulders also upon the shoulders of the one who pens this, a great weight of responsibility, but doubt not that this can be carried by both until such time when all can be revealed which is far in the future.

Many changes will take place before revelation is fully acknowledged, much dedication, discipline and determination is needed as also an added awareness of what is even now already set in motion.     

Greater knowledge is to be imparted to both that one will understand the other without need of communication.  The seeds are planted; await with confidence the growth, but also be patient for all these things take time.

Thus I Have Spoken

Feb 1997     

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 17th 2013, 11:48 am

Dear Bill

I do not want to upset you with this but I read what is written below slightly different than you do.

"You refer to me as the master or the man with the sandals, you are my brother, I am yours who I chose before time began to continue my work on the earth plane.  My brother from this day forward we are one, place on you feet my sandals, wear my crown of thorns, feel the nail prints and the sword thrust.  Taste the vinegar though the cup has been removed, no other being with one exception will see me through you, you will be scorned, and you will be jeered and made to look foolish."

I see Arbel calling you her brother,twice in the above passage.She says further "we are one".This to me
implies a "two in one".For a two in one to be a twain,one has to be spirit.
I personally feel you are Arbal.
Also if you remember Arbel was replaced by Arbal when Jesus was on the cross and she attempts
to remind you of this.
 If you are Arbal then Arbel can come to you in spirit.Just like Greg and Amanda.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on July 17th 2013, 2:45 pm

I thought the same as you Stephen that I thought the same as you when I was given my name and I did think at the time that spirit had made a mistake with the name so I changed it to Arbal.  It was corrected at a later stage of my life to the name Arbel and so it has been like that ever since.

About the brother part has confused me a bit over the years but what is possible is that at that present time it could have been my other half dictating to the medium.  In this world I am male and my other half is female so in human terms it is possible my other half was using human terms because in this world so hence the word brother

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 18th 2013, 12:03 am

Dear Bill,
Spirit communication seems to be very confusing sometimes.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on July 18th 2013, 4:45 am

Communication from spirit Stephen is a major problem and like you say it can be very confusing; I know what I know and it cannot be changed as from one source or another every thing has been proven and confirmed and how we get to where we need to be is anyone’s guess  

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on July 18th 2013, 6:00 am

Must admit that spirit can be confusing.   Sometimes I feel that we need a translator to give us the messages we receive.

Nothing is ever plain speaking.    
I sincerely hope,Bill,you get sorted one day....
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 18th 2013, 2:36 pm

Blackcrow wrote:Praise Hey All.

Well wait for it JESUS has reincarnated he was on a programme this morning saying ha was jesus reincarnated,and his wife is Mary Magdaline reincarnated,he comes from australia.he was saying hes carrying on his work from last century to this one.Amen  now here is the question how are christians going to react to this,after all all spirituality is the work of the devil, and he has been reincarnated so he believes.

Namaste

I am glad that it is him and not me Smile  I wouldn't want to be Jesus. That is a lot of responsibility, I wouldn't be ready for that. Good Post  Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on July 20th 2013, 1:36 pm

It is said that many will come in his name declaring they are Jesus and it is actually happening and they are accepted by many even though these so called prophets are in all truth are frauds.  I do have some knowledge on this subject so I will share it by saying the true spirit of Jesus did go public with some people.  He was totally condemned by those he went public with and even friends who truly knew him and he trusted would not back him up.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 20th 2013, 5:09 pm

If A. J. Miller wants to claim that he is an incarnation of Lord Jesus and gather a following that worships him and gives him money, oh well Smile  . Like Lord Jesus said, "My sheep will know their master." And if he is not a reincarnation of The Lord Jesus, then I am sure that things will get straightened out eventually. And Bill is right! He is you know. Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 20th 2013, 11:25 pm

http://moralcompassblog.com/2013/03/25/jesus-finally-returns-and-his-name-is-aj-miller/

Just a cult in my opinion.

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on August 21st 2013, 6:22 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:http://moralcompassblog.com/2013/03/25/jesus-finally-returns-and-his-name-is-aj-miller/

Just a cult in my opinion.
yup

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 9:12 am

I could not listen to more than 15 minutes of that video.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 22nd 2013, 7:23 am

I actually  killed  a few of my brain cells and watched a few minutes of it..

I especially loved the part of the first Mary Magdalene got thrown in the trash after only  a short time.
Wonder what she would not do for his highness.

I make jokes but in actuality it saddened me greatly.
It  tore at my heart how  so starved for love and a path  in life that makes sense to them that they cant see the  evilness in the man.

It is  a sad situation....there is nothing enlightened in that man.

and again maybe he is the very  polar opposite of what Jesus was or what we know  or believe he was...That we would not recognize him.

Now that twists it around doesn't it.

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 22nd 2013, 10:34 am

Jesus wasn't perfect and I like that.    It makes him seem more human.    
Like losing his temper in the temple.     Wasn't that to do with the money lenders?   
Forgive me I am not a bible person....Duh
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 22nd 2013, 11:55 am

Even the most perfect have a breaking  point.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 22nd 2013, 12:02 pm

Exactly,Laura ann.
...and that I liked reading about Jesus...He had a breaking point....he had human feelings....wonderful.
Praying
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 22nd 2013, 7:54 pm

Jesus or Yeshua was as human as we were was he not?
We all come from somewhere other than here.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 23rd 2013, 1:55 am

I agree.. he was the divine in HUMAN form.. having a HUMAN experience and holding  with his humanness all the human flaws

anger, rage, sexuality, self loathing,  jealousy etc..

he just with age developed the ability to see all human NEGATIVE  personnas and energies as useless to the souls ascenscion.

Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 23rd 2013, 11:57 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:Jesus or Yeshua was as human as we were was he not?
We all come from somewhere other than here.
But where,Deb?   that is what I am really interested in.....The history of Christ....
Where did we all originate from????Laughing 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on August 24th 2013, 4:10 am

From my father’s book of truth which might help with the question Joan brought up about where did we come from

THE DHUMAN-ADAMICS ARE THE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF EL DAOUD, AND DID VOLUNTEER IN ATLANTIS TO TAKE ON THE MORTAL SEX-BODY THAT THEY MIGHT HELP THOSE YEVAHIC MEN OF EARTH TO EVOLVE FROM THAT STATE OF DEPRAVITY INTO WHICH THEY HAD SETTLED, ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR LEANINGS TOWARDS SATANAKU.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 24th 2013, 7:54 am

Arbel wrote:From my father’s book of truth which might help with the question Joan brought up about where did we come from

THE DHUMAN-ADAMICS ARE THE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF EL DAOUD, AND DID VOLUNTEER IN ATLANTIS TO TAKE ON THE MORTAL SEX-BODY THAT THEY MIGHT HELP THOSE YEVAHIC MEN OF EARTH TO EVOLVE FROM THAT STATE OF DEPRAVITY INTO WHICH THEY HAD SETTLED, ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR LEANINGS TOWARDS SATANAKU.

Bill
That makes a lot of sense,Bill......thank you....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum