Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather

Go down

Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather Empty Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather

Post by mia on August 18th 2013, 7:25 am

. Aaah the Master Merlin, archetypal energy of alchemy, balance, transmutation. His message is that we have all that we need within us and around us, we just have to pull it all together. 
Merlin's energy is not about force, magick is not used to force something to happen, magick and alchemy are about taking what we already have and transmuting them into something better. Our busy modern lives are about throwing away and getting new, thinking the new is better than the old, and for a while if may appear so, then we begin to see it doesnt have this or that, it is'nt as compatible as we had thought and we wish things were as they were before. Modern humans rarely satisfied !!
So Merlin comes to remind us that taking what we already have, seeing it in a new light, making a few tweeks here and there, maybe adding a little something new, we can actually improve on what we already have that we know works well. 
This use of alchemy can be seen at work in all areas of our lives if we so choose, from repairing, recycling and reusing physical objects, to using our emotions, working with them and through them rather than drowning ourselves in them. Our emotions can be a force for change, helping us overcome the aspects of our lives that are not working well any longer. Merlin says that to go inside ourselves and listen to the small voice within, to find stillness and allow the voice of spirit, our guides and angels to guide us, ask yourself what it is you need to bring balance back into your life, call on Merlin energy to give your signs, omens and guidance top help you make subtle changes that will enhance what you already have. If your home if feeling stagnant and jaded, add a few colourful cushions, light some candles and incense, throw open the windows. Simple changes rather than drastic ones bring a change in alchemy to your life.
Merlin also says - be in the world but not of it, do not take things so personally, where the mundane world as a cloak you can remove anytime you wish, which also means taking regular time out to do something that makes you feel good, whether its walking in nature, reading a good book, soaking in a bath or a coffee with a friend. 
All the answers to your perceived problems are within yourself, you just have to take time to still yourself and look inside.

Rainbow Blessings, Avalon Whitefeather )O( xxx

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather Empty Re: Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather

Post by Guest on August 18th 2013, 7:51 am

I agree entirely.
Lovely mia
Thank you
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather Empty Re: Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather

Post by laura ann on August 18th 2013, 10:34 am

nice Mia ..very nice

Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on August 18th 2013, 7:10 pm

Thank you for posting that Mia!
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 18th 2013, 7:52 pm

That was nice Mia, thank you. 

Great reminder.

•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 18th 2013, 8:02 pm

I searched and found https://twitter.com/Whitefeather13

LOL I just signed in and joined that twitter account and what pops up as a member? 

Avalon Oracle of the Day - Merlin. by Avalon Whitefeather 153utty

We live our experiences so we can teach from them
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum