Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is life all about?

Go down

What is life all about? Empty What is life all about?

Post by Spirit-Being on June 5th 2009, 10:45 pm

Michael wrote:Since I was young, I always wonder "What is life all about?". Why some people have to suffer and other enjoying life? Why we are sent here (earth) or this solar system? Anyone who like to share their thought with me on this?

This question was asked by a member from another forum and i thought it would make a great discussion

For me i believe that we are all here to Spiritually Awaken. But it's all about personal investigations, not something to believe in but rather to explore by ourselves...

...what is this life all about?

Many Blessings


Last edited by Spirit-Being on June 11th 2009, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
What is life all about? Asymbo10
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Age : 44
Location : Hamden, Connecticut
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

What is life all about? Empty Re: What is life all about?

Post by 23luda23 on June 11th 2009, 6:05 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
Michael wrote:Since I was young, I always wonder "What is life all about?". Why some people have to suffer and other enjoying life? Why we are sent here (earth) or this solar system? Anyone who like to share their thought with me on this?

This question was asked by a member from another forum and i thought it would make a great discussion

For me i believe that we are all here to Spiritually Awaken. But it's all about personal investigations, not something to believe in but rather to explore by ourselves...

...what is this life is all about?

Many Blessings

I also believe that our mission is to Spiritually Awaken. I am not sure, if we were sent here or did we freely chose to come here for whatever reason and somehow forgot who we are. I believe that we are spiritual beings having human experience and our challenge is to awaken to who we truly are in all life situations and take control. Did we choose to be born into life that others consider unfortunate or fortunate? I think that its more challenging to be born into life that one constantly enjoy because he/she may never have the need to realize that there is more to life then just that. On the other hand the life that is full of difficulties and disappointments may cause one to reject any other possibilities. So I think its all challenge and I also believe that everyone did and/or will experience all life situations do to my belief in reincarnation.

Peace and Love I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is life all about? Empty Re: What is life all about?

Post by Spirit-Being on June 15th 2009, 5:43 pm

luda wrote:I believe that we are spiritual beings having human experience and our challenge is to awaken to who we truly are in all life situations and take control. Did we choose to be born into life that others consider unfortunate or fortunate?

This is astounding, to be able to choose each incarnation. I do hope to find some answers as to why i am here with this life & purpose. I feel i have some understanding as to my mission here, but to know why i am on this mission is a question i hope will be answered. When i am ready i hope to meditate on this question.

luda wrote:So I think its all challenge and I also believe that everyone did and/or will experience all life situations do to my belief in reincarnation.

I feel this to be the case as well, i did some searching and found some interesting writings on reincarnation click here.

Many Blessings

_________________
What is life all about? Asymbo10
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Age : 44
Location : Hamden, Connecticut
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

What is life all about? Empty Re: What is life all about?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum