Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't take anything personally....

Go down

Don't take anything personally.... Empty Don't take anything personally....

Post by Linda June 12th 2009, 2:19 pm

I received these quotes today from dailylove.com, they touched my heart, wanted to pass the messages along.

"Don't take anything personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves."
- Don Miguel Ruiz, is a best-selling author and speaker.

"Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you'll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. You'll see that no one else other than you was responsible. The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival."
- Osho, was an Indian mystic and teacher.

Have a blessed day my friends.
Linda

flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Don't take anything personally.... Empty Re: Don't take anything personally....

Post by Spirit-Being June 15th 2009, 6:38 pm

Many times in my life i have blamed others for sufferings i have experienced, a woman from another forum once told me that i must take accountability for my actions. Many times in the past i have blamed other people for my anger, Now when i feel anger begin to manifest i actually do my best to change this thinking into some positive & spiritual, if i do happen to get angry then i will be upset with myself for giving in to it, and do my best the next time to have more self mastery.

Thanks for sharing Linda Very Happy

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum