Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my qoute

Go down

my qoute Empty my qoute

Post by Wind-Dancer June 15th 2009, 9:56 pm

'lustful thoughts lead to lustful needs which leads to planting lustful seeds lustful seeds bring another life unwanted in this struggle called life'

Wind-dancer

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

my qoute Empty Re: my qoute

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 5:06 pm

A very true statement

As i mentioned in another post about struggling with lustful thoughts for some time, i am just beginning to make progress in retraining my limited thinking. The ego of lust can cause many to be very unhappy. What we put our thoughts on we get more of so i say this for any other people who have struggled with the ego of lust, decide if it is hurting or helping you in your life? To overcome lust one must realize that it is a problem and always has been, you must find another way to channel this energy, for me spirituality is where i am putting my energy into, in the past i would waste much energy on things that did not help me. Now i am actually able to give energy (LOVE) to others.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum