Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral projection and astral sex

Go down

Astral projection and astral sex Empty Astral projection and astral sex

Post by FIRE June 26th 2009, 3:57 pm

for the beginner........
One of the chief barriers people learning to project face is
fear. Many are afraid that they may die, or be harmed in some
way as a result of their projection. Nothing could be farther
fom the truth. The Canterbury Institute, renowned for its
occult studies, executed an experiment in projection involving
over 2,000 people. None of them were hurt in any way by this,
and now, three years later, none have complained of any newly
arising problems.

Once you are aware that you cannot be harmed by projecting,
you should begin monroe's techniques, step by step.
You can download the pdf file, it's a free e-book
THE E-BOOK IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND ONE OF THE

BEST I'VE SEEN WITH EASY TERMINOLOGY

http://www.bigorb.com/orb/download/view.php?id=700&download_id=144
FIRE
FIRE

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : parrots, internet, graphics
Tell us about yourself : witch, empath, psychic, telekinetic, healer, parrot lover. I love doing graphic art on my PC, astral travel
Appreciation Points : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Astral projection and astral sex Empty Re: Astral projection and astral sex

Post by FIRE June 26th 2009, 3:59 pm

The Mind Split

The splitting of consciousness into two or more separate but identical beings happens during sleep or any OOBE. ~Some (such as myself), do not need to be asleep to project.~
In fact if you look at cases of near death experiences, you will see the hinting at perceptions of duality. Most people report looking back down on themselves after death on the operating table. This alone indicate symptoms of the mind split effect at work.
This effect appears to indicate the existence of telepathic and bio-energetic links between the physical body and it's projected being (one theory being that via the silver cord).

at the moment the projected double is generated and projected from the physical body, the projector's mind splits into two mirrored images( duality) One copy always remains firmly locked inside the physical body (original hard copy) while a mirror image is reflected into and maintained in the exterior projected double.

Now this takes some skill: (natural abilities to do.)
Projection while awake:The mind can observe your projected double at close range. A strong visual and telepathic connection can form between them. The awake physical mind (whilst a projection is in progress) must see and be seen by it's projected double for this type of connection to occur. Vision, seeing each other at the same time, seems necessary for this type of connection to occur. Once this happens, each side of the mind split, will connect and begin to see out of each other's eyes simultaneously.

When two identical minds connect, while separated during an oobe, the two identical sets of vision and thoughts create something that can best be described as a visual and telepathic loop, compounding and feeding back upon itself in a never ending loop. This is an unnatural, incomprehensible, disturbing and possibly dangerous event for a mere mortal mind to experience.

This all goes a long way towards explaining why dreams and projection memories can sometimes appear so chaotic. The mind splits for a very good reason and the separated copies are meant to function separately.

I have experienced what some would call confusing anomalies during Awake projections. (but seems normal to me.
Where I was aware of events and noises near my physical body, in and around my house, plus being aware of my remote self.There have been a few times where I came close to pulling myself back due to noises taking place outside of the house. But I decided to wait. Most of the time I'm very aware of my surroundings. I guess this is just one of my oddities. Or perhaps I have achieved such a infinite degree of duality that limits or boundaries do not apply to me.)
This is true duality, having two different sets of perception, one physical and one remote.

*for those that don't know, OOBE = out of body experience
FIRE
FIRE

Female
Tell us about yourself : witch, empath, psychic, telekinetic, healer, parrot lover. I love doing graphic art on my PC, astral travel

Back to top Go down

Astral projection and astral sex Empty ASTRAL SEX

Post by FIRE June 26th 2009, 4:02 pm

ASTRAL SEX

Out of body experiences ( OBE) fascinate most people whether or not they believe in them. The astral plane and astral projection are an important part of the Western Majikal Tradition and in some of the many Pagan religions.
I much prefer to use Western descriptive terms wherever possible, and relate my own experience and reasoning. The modern New Age belief system (adopted mainly from Eastern esoteric theory) describes seven major dimensions, or levels of existence, including the physical dimension. These begin with the physical dimension-solids, liquids, gases-and four ethereal sub-planes. The other six dimensions are labeled the Astral, Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka, and Adi.
And there are many variations of the above structure. Best to find a teacher if you need help. Traditional Eastern dimensional theory can be extremely complex, and is often steeped in what to the average Westerner would seem like mysterious Eastern cultural and religious concepts. Wrestling with any non-descr i ptive foreign terminology is the last thing anyone needs when dealing with a subject as inherently complex as dimensional theory. Strange-sounding words and phrases can very easily cloud important issues.

The Real-Time Zone
I call the nonphysical dimensional level closest to the physical universe the real-time zone. This is, naturally, the dimensional level the vast majority of projectors find themselves in when they first project out of body. The real-time zone can best be thought of as a buffer zone or intermediary area dividing the physical universe from the astral dimension proper. It shares some properties of the physical universe (a direct and objective real-time reflection of reality) and some properties of the astral dimension (a fluid, nonphysical environment). The real-time zone, although technically still a part of the astral dimension, is best considered a completely separate dimensional level. This sidesteps much of the confusion inherent in trying to relate a single set of projection-related factors and environmental properties to more than one dimensional level.
First you have to learn astral projection. As part of a natural process, consciousness reflects a copy of itself, outside the bounds of the physical body, either while it sleeps or during any kind of conscious OBE. This reflection is a kind of energetic echo, containing a complete copy of consciousness, mind, and memory. It reflects into a subtle body or energetic vehicle capable of supporting and maintaining its integrity outside the bounds of the physical body. This process does not lease the physical body empty and unguarded. The reflection of consciousness usually happens unnoticed during sleep or an OBE. The mindsplit effect is not apparent even during fully conscious-exit projections, where the projectors are fully aware of their OBE from beginning to end, including the exit and reentry phases. The symptoms of the mind-split effect are often strong, and quite evident if you know what to look for. But they are seldom recognized because of the way in which the mind-split happens, and because the nature of the physical brain is to store only a single memory for any single time period. Most people have enough trouble grasping the concept of a single projected double maintaining awake consciousness outside the bounds of the physical body. Grasping that there can be multiple reflected copies of a single mind, all existing and functioning simultaneously and independently on different dimensional levels, can take a bit of a mind flip. But that's essentially what happens. Understanding the mind-split and the true nature of humankind's multidimensional existence is extremely important. The mind-split effect makes sense of a great deal of the often confusing and conflicting data available on OBE. It greatly simplifies the understanding of OBE, and provides insight into some of the more esoteric and mind-boggling complexities of inter-dimensional relationships and operations in general. As I have said, it takes a bit of a mind flip to grasp the concept of there being multiple copies of a single mind, each with the potential to exist and operate independently during an OBE. Once the first level of the mind-split is grasped, the next logical step is to consider the possibility of multiple sets of memories recorded by the brain for any given time period during sleep and OBE. This, naturally, raises questions of how the physical brain would deal with these, or even if it could cope with them at all. What types of memory-recording problems would this cause the poor old physical brain? How would this affect its overall ability to record and recall out-of-body experiences? And, if there are inherent problems with these memory processes, how can these be overcome to improve OBE operations and recall? The above questions, while appearing simple, raise complex issues. When I first tried to work it all out it gave me a blinding headache! I discovered the mind-split effect by sheer accident, during an extremely powerful projection, as told below. Subsequent experiments with the mind-split effect, sparked by this initial discovery, have since verified my original hypothesis. Once properly understood, many of the negative effects of the mind-split on OBE recall can be worked with, or worked around, instead of being suffered in ignorance. An understanding of the mind-split effect greatly improves the chances of getting out of body to start with, even for a rank beginner. It does this by improving the likelihood that projectors will remember their OBEs after the fact. The efficiency of all aspects of out-of-body operations is, in general, also greatly improved. I believe fully conscious OBE is nowhere near as difficult to achieve as is commonly believed today. The reason projection is considered difficult is because successful projectors usually do not perceive the mind-split and its effects. These lucky few, who have the knack of getting around the mind-split effect without even knowing what they are doing or how they are doing it, recall some of their out-of-body experiences. (No one recalls them all.) Because these lucky few don't really know what they are doing, they cannot explain how they do it. Therefore, studying their experiences and copying their techniques will not necessarily yield the desired results. The mind-split is the single biggest cause of OBE failure, but is virtually unknown for what it is. The mind-split leaves no trace or memory of what went wrong if a projection fails. Time and again it will turn successful OBEs into seemingly failed attempts. This thwarts the natural learning process, as it does not allow projectors to learn from their failures and thus improve upon their efforts. Practice makes perfect!

Back to the main topic at hand. Astral Sex. I love it. It makes it possible to carry out a fulfilling long distant relationship. Between it and free internet phone service. Life can be pretty good! And you can just abut see your lover everyday.
The (your) astral body may be different than your physical body. You can learn to project your self as you see it, or shape shift into an animal etc. Or even change your gender. Yes you herd me. And for the curious, yes you can have bigger breast, a larger penis, etc.
Especially for beginners in astral projection... you may not be able to open your mouth,(your teeth are locked closed. With experience it will come.
Kissing in astral, along with other acts are better! The sensations are at a higher level than here in out physical existence. Don't forget the foreplay! it's important in astral too.
You can not pick up sexual diseases during astral sex. But I have read that there is a possibility of pregnancy.... so don't take the risk if you are not on birth control.
Speaking from personal experience, I will say that astral sex orgasm is better than any I have had in earth bound sex.

Book I highly recommend on astral sex: Astral Sex By Sapphire
Book on astral projection: astral-dynamics by Robert Bruce
FIRE
FIRE

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

wow very interesting. I have been reading about astral projection, i thought i would try it one day.after reading your posts im very interested in trying it. Thanks for sharing

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 27th 2009, 10:24 pm

Absolutely Amazing Post Fire

I love astral projection i have had a few experiences, if i only had the self-discipline at the time to continue practicing i may have had many more. I have heard of astral sex although i have never experienced this yet.

I have been contemplating an idea to make it possible in the future, for members here to group up and explore the astral together, maybe even provide a simple astral course for those of us who are interested in AP.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this subject as well as many others.

How long have you been practicing Astral Projection?

How many experiences have you had in the Astral?

Thank you for providing this pdf file i have downloaded it and hope to read it soon.

I would love to start practicing AP again i guess i just needed some motivation and i believe you have provided that for me Fire Thank You

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by FIRE June 28th 2009, 1:43 pm

It would be impossible to count the experiences I have had. I use AP and or Dream walking frequently, almost daily.
It's a great tool in long distance relationships!
Dream walking and astral traveling are very similar. Astral traveling can be done alone, where dream walking is a more conscious experience where you can choose who goes with you. (this is where the astral sex comes in).

Note that it seems to be easier to achieve a few day before and following, and during a full moon! Myself and partner Joe like to meet in front (floating)
of the moon.
We have also gone to Stonehenge.

Just remember when you open your mind, you can open yourself up to all sorts of business. If confronted with a hostile entity while you are on a Dream Walk or in AP ... Leave! You are in control

http://www.scribd.com/ is a great place to get e-books for free, on any subject!

FIRE
FIRE

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2009, 11:04 pm

Thanks for sharing the video i liked it alot.

FIRE wrote:dream walking is a more conscious experience where you can choose who goes with you. (this is where the astral sex comes in).

I am also in a long distance relationship and to be able to Dream walk sounds like a lot of fun. Meeting up with my girlfriend in the astral would be amazing.

Stone Henge must have been amazing, i had one experience where i went to the Egyptian Pyramids - and this was truly enlightening, an experience i will never forget. I can imagine Stone Henge holding some mysteries as well, hope to travel there soon :ww:

FIRE wrote:Just remember when you open your mind, you can open yourself up to all sorts of business. If confronted with a hostile entity while you are on a Dream Walk or in AP ... Leave! You are in control

Well said and this is definitely important to know while traveling.

Thanks Fire

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum