Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face off

Go down

Face off Empty Face off

Post by 23luda23 on July 7th 2009, 4:10 pm

Last night, I believe i saw a vision or it could be a dream but it was not part of my dream it just come up and i wonder if anyone could help me with this.

I saw a head but the face was broken off and from the inside there was the most bright white light coming. I saw that for about 5 seconds but when i opened my eyes it did not felt that i just woke up. I don't really remember what i dreamed earlier but it had something to do with creation of something new and i think it was done by God.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Face off Empty Re: Face off

Post by Spirit-Being on July 8th 2009, 6:51 pm

Very Interesting Experience

I will do my best to provide some insight into your dream/vision. This Light Being that you saw with no face was in fact pure energy that we are all made up of. This may have been your higher-self, or other worldy (ET) being, making contact with you. I am sure there is something to learn from this.

Another thought that just came to me was this disembodied head you saw may have actually been so evolved that it was not possible to see a face, or maybe they did not want you to see.

Other worldly beings may not in fact look like us, but our minds automatically attribute these beings as some human form or shape we feel comfortable with. One other thing to consider is a spiritual being could appear to us in a form we would be most comfortable with.

What was this vision/dream showing you?

Many visions and or dreams can be pretty tough to make sense of, and im sure this is something everyone knows. Just remember that your intuition is your greatest tool in understanding these experiences.

Maybe some other members could help shed some more light on your experience.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 8th 2009, 7:55 pm

Thank you Spirit-Being. One more thing and i think its very important; the face was broken off in like the zig zag pattern, like the newborn chick's egg shell right after it was born.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on July 8th 2009, 9:20 pm

To dream of a skull may be a symbol of mortality and your spiritual contemplation of the meaning of life and death. It may also refer to finality and the things in life that cannot be avoided.

Alternatively, it represents the secrets of the mind. You may be keeping things hidden
.Maybe you think people wont understand. The light might represent the need to open up or discuss something with someone. The shape of the break, like the zigzag pattern might mean that there is an urgency to open up. Just my opinion.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 9th 2009, 4:35 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:Alternatively, it represents the secrets of the mind. You may be keeping things hidden
.Maybe you think people wont understand. The light might represent the need to open up or discuss something with someone. The shape of the break, like the zigzag pattern might mean that there is an urgency to open up. Just my opinion.

Thank You Wind-Dancer Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content