Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dorm

Go down

The Dorm Empty The Dorm

Post by Spirit-Being on July 26th 2009, 11:06 am

The Dream
The first thing i can remember was thinking i had to go to work, so i quickly got onto my mountain bike and began peddling. During the trip i felt extremely cold, and i remembered that i had some clothes where i was going, strangly enought at this point i was not going to work but a dorm room where it seemed i may have lived. As soon as i got there i felt something in my hand and it was a pill, i looked at it and then put it into my mouth. I became extremely groggy stumbling around the hallway to the dorm rooms. I came to an open door light was entering the hallway a walked over to the door and looked in. There was a girl standing inside the doorway, she called my name "Michael" it seemed she was my roommate. I stumbled into the room, with my words slurring, she laughed and told me to sit down. Some thoughts of Lust appeared and then i awoke.

I am not quite sure what this dream could mean if anyone has any insights would love to hear them.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Dorm Empty Re: The Dorm

Post by Wind-Dancer on July 26th 2009, 11:57 am

I feel that this dream means thatyou have trouble conforming to societies rules. Hence going to work changed to going to the dorm. The fact that you were very cold and could have put warm things on was a rebellion. The girl in the room may be the comfort you are seeking in your life. Just my opinion.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 27th 2009, 8:18 pm

Thank you Wind-Dancer your interpretation has helped greatly Thumb

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum