Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious Creatures

Go down

Vicious Creatures Empty Vicious Creatures

Post by 23luda23 on July 29th 2009, 12:39 am

Last night I had 3 dreams and the two of them had same theme.

In the Second dream I was going to do something, not sure what, next thing I know there was a huge pack of vicious wolfs running toward me. Next me and someone else jumped on the train after a little while I said that we are far enough away from the wolfs so we need to jump off and we did. Before we had the chance to get up I saw the wolfs running on the train trucks. I told the person that was with me to be still. We were laying off the trucks in the ditch and I saw the wolfs stopped and sniffed the air where we were. I believe I was trying to divert them with my mind to something else. I saw their mouth were very bloody and then one of the wolfs said that they had to go to see someone on time and that they will get us later and I woke up. This dream reminded me of the video of talking dogs which I posted in the forum today. I never dreamed of animals talking before and that blew my mind when I heard them talking.

In the third dream I was at the lake but everything seemed alien, like it was a different planet. I don’t remember this dream very good but I and someone else had to swim toward the house on the lake, infested with strange animals that eat anything enters the water. I barely made to this house and hid in the small room waiting for them to come crashing it, then everything was still and I woke up.

Your ideas will be much appreciated.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Vicious Creatures Empty Re: Vicious Creatures

Post by Wind-Dancer on July 29th 2009, 8:20 am

Most dreams will fall into a few types, and this is a chase dream. Generally speaking, dreams in which you are being chased are often representative about an anxiety or fear that a person has. The precise nature of the fear you're having is often represented by the thing (or things) that are chasing you
That you dream specifically of wolves indicates that they are a powerful symbol in your mind. I suspect that the thing they represent to you is something that you've been vaguely afraid of for years.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on July 29th 2009, 3:00 pm

wow poor luda that dream would of scared the crap out of me. I would have woken up in hot or cold swetts from that one. but i have to agree with Wind-Dancer i think she did a good job of analizing it.I mean it makes sense to me. I wish you pleasant dreams from now on. Praying : :nightynight: :s2: Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 30th 2009, 12:09 am

Wind-Dancer wrote:Most dreams will fall into a few types, and this is a chase dream. Generally speaking, dreams in which you are being chased are often representative about an anxiety or fear that a person has. The precise nature of the fear you're having is often represented by the thing (or things) that are chasing you
That you dream specifically of wolves indicates that they are a powerful symbol in your mind. I suspect that the thing they represent to you is something that you've been vaguely afraid of for years.

You are right, they represent something i do afraid off. And i know why they were talking, they were talking because they were not actual wolfs. Thank you Wind-Dancer Thank You Thumb
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 30th 2009, 12:22 am

parrotlover100 wrote:wow poor luda that dream would of scared the crap out of me. I would have woken up in hot or cold swetts from that one. but i have to agree with Wind-Dancer i think she did a good job of analizing it.I mean it makes sense to me. I wish you pleasant dreams from now on. Praying : :nightynight: :s2: Very Happy

Thank you parrotlover for wishing me good dreams, same to you. Thank You Rain
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 31st 2009, 12:57 pm

Very interesting luda recently some of my posts have been appearing in my dreams, i still feel that they are not to be overlooked our dreams may actually take on some of the things we experience through the day but all in all i feel there is always a message telling us something about ourselves.

The keywords i see in this dream are:
  • Wolves
  • Pack
  • Blood
  • Train
  • Train Tracks
  • Running
  • Hiding
  • Traveled far enough
  • Be still
  • A scent in the air
  • Telepathy
  • Wolves speaking
  • Seeing someone on time

I see fear as a part of this dream that is obvious, the wolves with blood on their mouths, coming after you can symbolize a hunt they hunt in packs and stay together. The pack could mean a close family bond, banding together. Seeing as you were jumping onto a train could mean that you are ready to move to a new location, maybe a change physically, mentally, spiritually... Seeing the train tracks is the path that you have traveled and have moved forward, when you decided to jump off thinking everything was safe, an obstacle was there waiting for you. The wolves were back and you could not run from them. I feel the wolves may have been looking for you to bring you somewhere and show you something important. The ditch could indicate being stuck as for being still it may be the stillness within that you need to seek. Speaking telepathically to the wolves could indicate some inner ability that you can tap into easily once you are put into a situation that it calls for it. I see you discovering something about yourself in the near future that you did not see.

Usually when i read a dream i have this feelings of what it means it seems at the moment i am more analyzing your dream than going on what my feelings tell me, but none the less i do hope this has shed some more light on what this dream means for you.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 31st 2009, 1:02 pm

luda wrote:In the third dream I was at the lake but everything seemed alien, like it was a different planet. I don’t remember this dream very good but I and someone else had to swim toward the house on the lake, infested with strange animals that eat anything enters the water. I barely made to this house and hid in the small room waiting for them to come crashing it, then everything was still and I woke up.

In both your dreams i see the word Still i feel this is telling you something maybe the stillness in your life is at hand. You had gone through this obstacles of getting past the things that want to devour you, somehow you made it across and can now feel the peaceful stillness. It may be close at hand, or maybe you are experiencing it right now.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on July 31st 2009, 3:05 pm

wow i don't know if i'm ok to comment on Spirit-Beings post to your dream here luda but i don't see how it would hurt anything. Here goes,That was awesome breaking down luda's dream into parts and analizing them. very good Spirit-Being.well it looks like you got alot of good information for your dream luda. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on August 1st 2009, 12:25 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Very interesting luda recently some of my posts have been appearing in my dreams, i still feel that they are not to be overlooked our dreams may actually take on some of the things we experience through the day but all in all i feel there is always a message telling us something about ourselves.

The keywords i see in this dream are:
  • Wolves
  • Pack
  • Blood
  • Train
  • Train Tracks
  • Running
  • Hiding
  • Traveled far enough
  • Be still
  • A scent in the air
  • Telepathy
  • Wolves speaking
  • Seeing someone on time

I see fear as a part of this dream that is obvious, the wolves with blood on their mouths, coming after you can symbolize a hunt they hunt in packs and stay together. The pack could mean a close family bond, banding together. Seeing as you were jumping onto a train could mean that you are ready to move to a new location, maybe a change physically, mentally, (I DID THAT ONES BEFORE) spiritually...(READY TO DO IT AGAIN) Seeing the train tracks is the path that you have traveled and have moved forward, when you decided to jump off thinking everything was safe, an obstacle was there waiting for you.(OH YES) The wolves were back and you could not run from them.(NO I CANT, IT DONT WORK) I feel the wolves may have been looking for you to bring you somewhere and show you something important.(MAY BE) The ditch could indicate being stuck as for being still it may be the stillness within that you need to seek.(DOING IT RIGHT NOW) Speaking telepathically to the wolves could indicate some inner ability that you can tap into easily once you are put into a situation that it calls for it.(THAT WOULD BE GREAT) I see you discovering something about yourself in the near future that you did not see. (LOOKING FORWARD TO IT)
Usually when i read a dream i have this feelings of what it means it seems at the moment i am more analyzing your dream than going on what my feelings tell me, but none the less i do hope this has shed some more light on what this dream means for you.

Many Blessings

Thank you Spirit-Being that was well done. Thumb I feel like i just relived my life . Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on August 1st 2009, 12:32 am

[quote="Spirit-Being

In both your dreams i see the word Still i feel this is telling you something maybe the stillness in your life is at hand.(I FEEL IT NOW) You had gone through this obstacles of getting past the things that want to devour you, somehow you made it across and can now feel the peaceful stillness.(YES) It may be close at hand, or maybe you are experiencing it right now.(CORRECT)

Many Blessings[/quote]

Another good one, thank you Thank You

I come to believe that the external circumstances should not affect our inner peace and nothing or no one has the power to take that away from us unless we allow them too.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down