Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ocean Waves

Go down

Ocean Waves Empty Ocean Waves

Post by 23luda23 on July 30th 2009, 4:31 pm

Another dream last night.

I was at the beach and I saw the ocean started to rise. I knew I could not run very far so I climb on the top of tall tree hoping the wave will not reach there. I looked and low and behold the wave was a lot taller then my tree and it is about to swallow me affraid . So I took a big breath and the moment later I was in the water holding on tight to the top of my tree that bend from the pressure of the wave. I was almost out of breath before the wave passed and I could breath the air again. Thinking it was over I looked at the ocean but my hopes were shattered by another upcoming wave, so I took a big breath again. I had to do this 4-5 times before it came to an end. After it was over I felt really clean inside and out. Tiny Angel
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Ocean Waves Empty Re: Ocean Waves

Post by Wind-Dancer on July 30th 2009, 5:23 pm

The waves in dreams may represent emotional fluctuations. If you are currently experiencing a period of tranquillity and peace, you may be dreaming about calm waters and gentle ocean waves. This dream suggests that you may be gathering energy and recharging emotionally. However, more commonly people dream of violent and dangerous tidal waves. Tidal waves or tsunamis suggest a period of emotional upheaval. Anxiety, stress, and unconscious materials may be coming to the surface and affecting your daily moods. Giant tidal waves may symbolize current emotional unhappiness and psychological stress, which are threatening to destroy you. The outcome of this dream may reveal how much strength you have to "ride out" personal storms. For example, surviving the tidal wave suggests that you have enough strength to overcome challenges.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on July 31st 2009, 3:59 pm

well this dream at least luda isnt bad i feel as the other one you had.And i like how you felt after the waves subsided you saidAfter it was over I felt really clean inside and out . that tells me you were being cleansed of your body and soul,and the fact that the wave was repeated 4 or 5 times tells me you have achieved some kind of enlightment from the most high.Well thats what i see.But i have to say im really impressed with the way Wind-Dancer and Spirit -Being annalize dreams from past and of course present posts. Thank You Very Happy Thumb Angel-2
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 31st 2009, 10:31 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:The waves in dreams may represent emotional fluctuations. If you are currently experiencing a period of tranquillity and peace, you may be dreaming about calm waters and gentle ocean waves. This dream suggests that you may be gathering energy and recharging emotionally. However, more commonly people dream of violent and dangerous tidal waves. Tidal waves or tsunamis suggest a period of emotional upheaval. Anxiety, stress, and unconscious materials may be coming to the surface and affecting your daily moods. Giant tidal waves may symbolize current emotional unhappiness and psychological stress, which are threatening to destroy you. The outcome of this dream may reveal how much strength you have to "ride out" personal storms. For example, surviving the tidal wave suggests that you have enough strength to overcome challenges.

Thank you Wind-Dancer. Thank You I thought about this interpretation and tried to compare it to my current situation but I don’t feel any of these symptoms however this was very strong in the past (maybe I was reliving the memory in the form of a dream) and I hope it’s not the case for the future. In fact I am very surprised not feeling any anxiety or stress where I usually would. Maybe these waves represent something else? :~~:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 31st 2009, 10:44 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:well this dream at least luda isnt bad i feel as the other one you had.And i like how you felt after the waves subsided you saidAfter it was over I felt really clean inside and out . that tells me you were being cleansed of your body and soul,and the fact that the wave was repeated 4 or 5 times tells me you have achieved some kind of enlightment from the most high.Well thats what i see.But i have to say im really impressed with the way Wind-Dancer and Spirit -Being annalize dreams from past and of course present posts. Thank You Very Happy Thumb Angel-2

I did, i felt really clean. I feel like i was given a really good bath and i also feel that its happening in my waking life. Thank you parrotlover Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 1st 2009, 11:20 am

This was an amazing dream luda and when i got toward the end of the post i thought about the waves cleansing you, then i kept reading and you said you felt really clean inside and out Rainbow I am not sure what else i could add to this i feel it has all been covered.

I would like to add a while back that i had a dream of a huge tidal wave i was in a big city i believe New York this tidal wave was taller than any skyscraper in the city and i remember having my back towards one of the big skyscrapers. At this moment i knew i would eventually be swallowed up by this tidal wave. Theres more to this i know i went to some restaurant to get out of the waves path.

Waves are very symbolic and have much meaning maybe if i confronted my fear and allowed the wave to wash over me maybe i would feel cleansed as well. This is something i hope to remember in a wave dream.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum