Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams again

Go down

Dreams again Empty Dreams again

Post by 23luda23 on August 14th 2009, 12:18 am

Before I went to sleep I ask God to show me what I need to see and this I remember the most.

I was in the orchard looking at the fruit trees. I was really hungry so I came to one of the trees and found some fruit on it and eat it and then another one and another. Then I heard a voice summoned me to the road. A group of woman I think, young woman, gathered close to the road and I overheard the man in charge told to the other man that they will take us to Vienna. A car (older looking similar to 1930’s Ford) one after another come by. The girls were forced into the cars. I and the last of the girls was pushed into the last car and we were drown to Vienna Italy. In the car I was in, there was an older woman and she was apparently kept an eye on the group. I looked at her for quite some time and the girls that was in the car. The girls displayed the behavior of very naïve children, and I did not understand what I was doing in the car. Then I realize that these people that took them were going to use them to profit themselves. I looked at the woman very seriously and I told her that “I know exactly what you doing, you took these girls away from their parents” She looked at me as she have seen the ghost and as a deceiver caught in her scam” I then told her “not everybody is stupid” and looked away. I am not sure what happened next but the car was stopped and I or someone else had some kind of superpower and there was a battle and that is all I remember.

I woke up early in the morning and even after drinking a cup of coffee I was still tired so I decided to take a nap.

In the dream I was on the back yard of some house. It was very sunny outside. Then the color of the sky has changed into purplish red. I looked up in the sky and saw a cloud formation in the shape of a huge palace. It looked similar to sultan’s palace with mixture of red and purple in color. I started to walk toward it and then run. It was truly amazing. Then the palace started to disappear while I was trying to run even faster, then it was completely gone. I was very disappointed but then I saw a big bird coming down from were the palace was and he was flying down toward me. All of a sudden I felt the claws on my arm without experiencing any pain. I looked and a falcon was resting on my right arm. I got so exited that I did not pay attention to what the falcon had in his feet. I started to run and calling my family out of the house so they could see the falcon on my arm. I kept on saying “look, look there is a falcon on my arm. Then I woke up and could not believe that it was a dream, all that time I though I was awake.

I really liked this dream and I think there is a meaning to it. Does any one have any idea?
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Dreams again Empty Re: Dreams again

Post by Wind-Dancer on August 15th 2009, 10:44 am

To see a falcon in your dream, suggests that you are focused in your goals and aspirations.
To dream that you are being kidnapped, denotes feelings of being trapped and restricted. Someone or some situation may be diverting your concentration and your attention away from your goals.
To see a castle in your dream, signifies reward, honor, recognition, and praise for your achievements. You are destined to a position of power, wealth, and prestige. Alternatively, the dream could indicate your desire to escape from life's daily problems.

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on August 15th 2009, 7:17 pm

Thank you Wind-Dancer Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 16th 2009, 11:06 am

luda wrote:Before I went to sleep I ask God to show me what I need to see and this I remember the most.

I was in the orchard looking at the fruit trees. I was really hungry so I came to one of the trees and found some fruit on it and eat it and then another one and another. Then I heard a voice summoned me to the road. A group of woman I think, young woman, gathered close to the road and I overheard the man in charge told to the other man that they will take us to Vienna. A car (older looking similar to 1930’s Ford) one after another come by. The girls were forced into the cars. I and the last of the girls was pushed into the last car and we were drown to Vienna Italy. In the car I was in, there was an older woman and she was apparently kept an eye on the group. I looked at her for quite some time and the girls that was in the car. The girls displayed the behavior of very naïve children, and I did not understand what I was doing in the car. Then I realize that these people that took them were going to use them to profit themselves. I looked at the woman very seriously and I told her that “I know exactly what you doing, you took these girls away from their parents” She looked at me as she have seen the ghost and as a deceiver caught in her scam” I then told her “not everybody is stupid” and looked away. I am not sure what happened next but the car was stopped and I or someone else had some kind of superpower and there was a battle and that is all I remember.

Some keywords i see
Orchard
Fruit Trees
Eating
Voice
Group women Naive Children
Old Cars
Man
Older Woman
profit
I know
caught
looked away
superpower
battle

I am seeing that this dream has some very interesting teachings, it is very obscure and hard to read, but as i contemplated it for a while some impressions have been appearing in my minds eye. I would like to share them with you.

In symbolic form:
When you were in the orchard you felt free, all your needs were taken care of. The orchard to me signifies Hope. To be hungry signifies that you are surrounded by knowledge & wisdom, it is there for the helping if you believe it is there. Help yourself to it freely Rain that is what it is there for. Eating more than one fruit indicates the need to be full maybe of the Holy Spirit, one piece was not enough you are beginning to open up more & more with each piece of fruit you eat, allowing you to hold more spiritual energy. To eat until you are full may indicate that you feel full now and can move on to help others in need.

The voice calling you may have been a divine being (angel, God) leading you to where you need to go next on your journey. The young naive girls are very innocent and you must watch over them, because you have grown and have access to (your souls guidance, intuition). allow yourself to listen and be guided where you need to be. The young girls need you, you are their protector and light. But this older woman has other plans and may be a bad influence on them, her intentions may not be so good.

When you decided to look away, you wanted nothing to do with this woman, you were disgusted and did not feel comfortable around her. She may be living a life that is not promoting peace. I am not sure what this means to you, only you would know.

To have superpowers in your dream is telling me that you & the other person have the ability to change the situation, because you can see things much more clearly, and have the power to create a world of peace and love, that is why you saw a battle usually when there is a battle there is always one side promoting peace and another side wanting power, fame, & material gain. Your souls growth has evolved greatly and has the ability to promote peace around you through your actions, and others are surely seeing this. Rainbow

Hope this helped luda

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 16th 2009, 11:46 am

luda wrote:I woke up early in the morning and even after drinking a cup of coffee I was still tired so I decided to take a nap.

In the dream I was on the back yard of some house. It was very sunny outside. Then the color of the sky has changed into purplish red. I looked up in the sky and saw a cloud formation in the shape of a huge palace. It looked similar to sultan’s palace with mixture of red and purple in color. I started to walk toward it and then run. It was truly amazing. Then the palace started to disappear while I was trying to run even faster, then it was completely gone. I was very disappointed but then I saw a big bird coming down from were the palace was and he was flying down toward me. All of a sudden I felt the claws on my arm without experiencing any pain. I looked and a falcon was resting on my right arm. I got so exited that I did not pay attention to what the falcon had in his feet. I started to run and calling my family out of the house so they could see the falcon on my arm. I kept on saying “look, look there is a falcon on my arm. Then I woke up and could not believe that it was a dream, all that time I though I was awake.

I really liked this dream and I think there is a meaning to it. Does any one have any idea?

Wow absolutely amazing i was feeling your excitement, i have had a dream before something similar but with a white dog, i Loved that dream so much :lovesigh:

When i began interpreting my dream a while back i knew that the dog was a guide of some kind. I am feeling the same exact thing with the falcon, he came from the sky (heavens) to show you something. In your excitement you did not pay attention to what was in his talons, (I am sure i would have missed this as well) but you can still learn what the falcon was trying to tell you, there is a teaching. Many times from what i have experienced, we will be sent spiritual beings (animals, people) in our dreams to teach us something, to help us move further along our path, or to awaken us to something magical. This is truly an important dream because it was so vivid and you thought you were awake. I feel this dream for you will open your eyes once you find the true meaning. Sorry i couldn't help further on this one i feel this is one dream that you must contemplate and maybe ask for answers.

This is much more than a psychological dream as i like to call them where you see the egos at play in the dreams.

some dreams are psychological teachings showing us things about our our-self (psyche) that either need changing or to be recognized.

Some dreams are spiritual teachings with spiritual guides that are sent to us because we were ready to gain a understanding of the teachings to awaken us. :sf:

Hope this helped in some way.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on August 17th 2009, 10:17 pm

Thank you Spirit-Being!!! Your interpretation helped a lot in understanding what this dreams meant. I am very curious about your dream with the white dog and would like to hear it if you don’t mind. Thank you again Thank You Heart Pump
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 19th 2009, 2:43 pm

I just found this dream in one of my dream diaries.

https://www.spiritsjourneyforums.com/dreams-f11/white-dog-t591.htm#2653

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum