Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wind-dancer's what would you do journal

Go down

wind-dancer's what would you do journal Empty wind-dancer's what would you do journal

Post by Wind-Dancer on August 19th 2009, 1:27 pm

If you knew tomorrow was the last day on earth for the human race, what would you do today?

Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

wind-dancer's what would you do journal Empty Re: wind-dancer's what would you do journal

Post by Spirit-Being on August 21st 2009, 9:56 pm

I would pray, but most of all i think i would make amends to all the people i have ever done wrong to, yes in my teenage years and in my 20's i did some really bad things like stealing, lying, and i'm sure there are a bunch more, but the important thing is i have changed and Love being Spiritual it is so much more fulfilling i am making amends each day, and doing my best to live righteously. So i think before the end i would send as much Love out from me to as many people as i can.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

wind-dancer's what would you do journal Empty Re: wind-dancer's what would you do journal

Post by Vibe Of Smooth on October 3rd 2009, 11:32 am

In my last day now, I would try my hardest to help humanity into fulfillment by interceding for all who I have had the leasure of developing with (anybody I met) and interceding for all the misunderstandings and myseries that they may dissolve in this life hereafter. I would want to read on to the most precious book I have ever read and I would rather be fully contemplative of the serene and placid transformation that is possible for me after this life. All while my heart would dance with enthusiasm full.

If it be the last day for the human race I would go out in public all day and greet every single person I encounter with fine understanding of their own ways. I would then do my best to have a relaxing end to this world.

The seeker is replenished.

http://very-spiritual-books.yolasite.com
Vibe Of Smooth
Vibe Of Smooth

Male
Number of posts : 35
Hobbies : Anything Spirtual
Tell us about yourself : Easy Listener
Appreciation Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum