Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Synchronicity

Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty What is Synchronicity

Post by 23luda23 on September 3rd 2009, 1:57 pm

What is Synchronicity

"A Wink from the Cosmos," by Meg Lundstrom
(Intuition Magazine, May 1996)

Earl was trying to track down an out-of-print book called The Adventures of Marco Polo. He scoured two used book stores in New York City, had no success, and caught a taxi to a third. The cab driver was unusually chatty, and during their conversation, Earl glanced at his license on the dashboard. His name? Marco Polo!

Art was sitting at his computer typing an e-mail missive when his cat Coal jumped from his lap onto the keyboard. Before Art’s startled eyes, as the cat shifted from key to key, its paws tapped out the word emerson on the screen. "To make it even weirder, I’ve been studying Ralph Waldo Emerson intently for the past year, and the study has taken on a very symbolic meaning to me," he says, still in shock. "My wife was sitting next to me at the computer, and if I’m sent away for being crazy, she has to go, too!"

The uncanny coincidence. The unlikely conjunction of events. The startling serendipity. Who hasn’t had it happen in their life? You think of someone for the first time in years, and run into them a few hours later. An unusual phrase you’d never heard before jumps out at you three times in the same day. On a back street in a foreign country, you bump into a college roommate. A book falls off the shelf at the bookstore and it’s exactly what you need.

Is it only, as skeptics suggest, selective perception and the law of averages playing itself out? Or is it, as Carl Jung believed, a glimpse into the underlying order of the universe? He coined the term synchronicity to describe what he called the "acausal connecting principle" that links mind and matter. He said this underlying connectedness manifests itself through meaningful coincidences that cannot be explained by cause and effect. Such synchronicities occur, he theorized, when a strong need arises in the psyche of an individual. He described three types that he had observed: the coinciding of a thought or feeling with an outside event; a dream, vision or premonition of something that then happens in the future; and a dream or vision that coincides with an event occurring at a distance. No one has come up with a definition that has superceded his, although there has been debate on whether events linked to precognition and clairvoyance should be included as synchronicity.

Some scientists see a theoretical grounding for synchronicity in quantum physics, fractal geometry, and chaos theory. They are finding that the isolation and separation of objects from each other is more apparent than real; at deeper levels, everything -- atoms, cells, molecules, plants, animals, people -- participates in a sensitive, flowing web of information. Physicists have shown, for example, that if two photons are separated, no matter by how far, a change in one creates a simultaneous change in the other.

Whatever its cause, the appeal of synchronicity runs deep. "People love mysterious things, and synchronicity is like magic happening to them," says Carolyn North, author of Synchronicity: The Anatomy of Coincidence (Regent Press). "It gives us a sense of hope, a sense that something bigger is happening out there than what we can see, which is especially important in times like this when there’s so many reasons for despair."

The more pragmatic a person, the greater a surprise a synchronistic incident is -- even mild ones of the sort that happen to most people sooner or later. For example, Bruce, a corporate lawyer, was stunned the day that, just as he was getting ready to dial his father, he picked up the phone and heard his father’s voice on the other end -- calling him. "I said, `Holy smokes!’ We were both dumbfounded!" he recalls. For a moment in time, synchronicity shattered their assumptions of cause-and-effect reality.

Some people, however, would shrug and call this intuition. How are the two different?

At first blush, synchronicity and intuition seem to be separate phenomena. Synchronicity happens "out there": against the odds, something in the Universe seems to swing into place to answer an inner need we have. Intuition happens "in here": it’s an inner knowing, an ability to tune into knowledge in a nonrational, nonlinear way. We know something but we don’t know how we know it.

Yet the boundaries get fuzzy very quickly. Jung’s definition of synchronicity clearly incorporates precognition and clairvoyance, which, by some people’s definition, are also types of intuition: they are certainly inner knowing. For example, here’s a mind-boggling synchronicity story that’s just as mind-boggling when viewed as an intuition story. Pam's father was chopping down a tree for firewood when it suddenly fell on him, crushing the left side of his face almost beyond recognition and shattering his back. Against all odds, he shoved the tree off of himself and walked a mile for help. Pam flew to Ithaca, New York, to be with him. It wasn't until weeks later, when she had returned to New York City, that she picked up the tablet she had been taking notes on in class at the time the accident had happened. She had been idly doodling in the margins -- and her drawings included a face with the left half shaded in black and a person's back with two Xs on the spine, marking the same vertebrae that her father had broken.

If we eliminate Jung’s two psi-related definitions and just focus on the coinciding of inner and outer events in a way that defies causal explanation, there can still be an overlapping, because the inner event can be an intuitive hit. In practice, synchronicity and intuition sometimes seem so intertwined that it’s hard to tell where one leaves off and the other begins.

Shelley was sitting at Notre Dame in Paris giving her sore feet a rest. The shoes she had worn from the States had turned out to be painful, and her limited budget didn't allow her to buy another pair. Suddenly she felt an inner prompting, and she got up, walked out of the church, and turned left. Following her promptings, she made several other turns to arrive at a square. There, on top of a trash can, sat a pair of brand new black boots with no signs of wear -- in exactly her size. "It was perfect," she said. "If they had been inside the trash can, I wouldn’t have pulled them out. If they had been worn before, I wouldn’t have put them on. And they were so stylish I never could have afforded them myself!"

So is this an intuition story or a synchronicity story? Intuition got her to the boots. Synchronicity provided her with precisely what she needed: she was virtually handed the boots by the Universe.


more here http://www.flowpower.com/What%20is%20Synchronicity.htm
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by athorne on September 7th 2009, 11:37 am

I love it!!
Thank you so much!
athorne
athorne

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 65
Location : Queen Creek, AZ
Appreciation Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by parrotlover100 on September 7th 2009, 6:02 pm

yea that has happened to me before,the phone call.I was going to call my daughter picked up the phone to dial it and she was already on the phone it didn't even ring i was shocked.thats pretty amazing stuff this synchronicity. Thank You Very Happy Good Post
avatar
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Age : 67
Location : connecticut
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by 23luda23 on September 8th 2009, 8:37 pm

I am glad you guys like it Very Happy Lately I have been looking for it and the more I look for it the more it happens or I have become aware of it more. I think I am going to record them now. Group Hug
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Synchronicity

Post by WhiteShaman on September 11th 2009, 10:07 am

One thing I have learned about Synchronicity in my life is that it seems to happen more when we become passionate about something.
For instance my daughter was diagnosed with an illness recently and subsequently cured but during this intense emotional period, the signs and messages and seeming coincidences were too many to count.
I think for the first 2 months, at least 5 times a day, I would look over at a digital clock and see double digits (10:10, 11:11, 12:12).
This to me, means Spirit is assuring me that it is with us during this trying time and that we are not alone.
When she was first diagnosed, I drove home from the hospital pleading to my power guide (animal), the Great horned owl, to watch over her and as I pulled into my driveway a skunk crossed my path. Knowing the significance nature plays in my life, I looked up “Skunk” in my Ted Andrews totem handbook and in the back index it said ”See Great Horned Owl”!
I didn’t need to go any further, I got my answer.
The Great horned Owl letting me know that it was my power animal was another amazing event some time ago.
I stood out on my deck passionately asking Spirit to let me know my power animal guide and I immediately heard 2 separate owl hoots. I went inside on the computer to try and pinpoint what kind of owl this was by its hoot and I learned that The Great Horned was the only one who made this exact type of hoot. I went back outside and asked to hear the hoot a third time as confirmation and as validation to the event.
Nothing happened!
I then went inside, sat down in front of the TV with my family and immediately on the TV came the exact same sound! How cool is that!
Synchronicity is always present. We are connected to everything. Do your part in passionately seeking it and it will answer.
We can have a real relationship in the present with Spirit where synchronicity is the norm, each and every day.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by 23luda23 on September 11th 2009, 1:09 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:One thing I have learned about Synchronicity in my life is that it seems to happen more when we become passionate about something.
For instance my daughter was diagnosed with an illness recently and subsequently cured but during this intense emotional period, the signs and messages and seeming coincidences were too many to count.
I think for the first 2 months, at least 5 times a day, I would look over at a digital clock and see double digits (10:10, 11:11, 12:12).
This to me, means Spirit is assuring me that it is with us during this trying time and that we are not alone.
When she was first diagnosed, I drove home from the hospital pleading to my power guide (animal), the Great horned owl, to watch over her and as I pulled into my driveway a skunk crossed my path. Knowing the significance nature plays in my life, I looked up “Skunk” in my Ted Andrews totem handbook and in the back index it said ”See Great Horned Owl”!
I didn’t need to go any further, I got my answer.
The Great horned Owl letting me know that it was my power animal was another amazing event some time ago.
I stood out on my deck passionately asking Spirit to let me know my power animal guide and I immediately heard 2 separate owl hoots. I went inside on the computer to try and pinpoint what kind of owl this was by its hoot and I learned that The Great Horned was the only one who made this exact type of hoot. I went back outside and asked to hear the hoot a third time as confirmation and as validation to the event.
Nothing happened!
I then went inside, sat down in front of the TV with my family and immediately on the TV came the exact same sound! How cool is that!
Synchronicity is always present. We are connected to everything. Do your part in passionately seeking it and it will answer.
We can have a real relationship in the present with Spirit where synchronicity is the norm, each and every day.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I agree that when one becomes passionate about something Synchronicity happens very often as often as multiple times per day. I am learning to incorporate them in my daily life as guides and am now looking for it to happen when I need it. For instance if I have a question I will look for a sigh that gives me the answer and it happens. Or if I need something I trust that it will be provided and it does. Synchronicity is one of the ways that I see and know that God is working in my life.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by WhiteShaman on September 11th 2009, 1:31 pm

23luda23 wrote:
WhiteShaman wrote:One thing I have learned about Synchronicity in my life is that it seems to happen more when we become passionate about something.
For instance my daughter was diagnosed with an illness recently and subsequently cured but during this intense emotional period, the signs and messages and seeming coincidences were too many to count.
I think for the first 2 months, at least 5 times a day, I would look over at a digital clock and see double digits (10:10, 11:11, 12:12).
This to me, means Spirit is assuring me that it is with us during this trying time and that we are not alone.
When she was first diagnosed, I drove home from the hospital pleading to my power guide (animal), the Great horned owl, to watch over her and as I pulled into my driveway a skunk crossed my path. Knowing the significance nature plays in my life, I looked up “Skunk” in my Ted Andrews totem handbook and in the back index it said ”See Great Horned Owl”!
I didn’t need to go any further, I got my answer.
The Great horned Owl letting me know that it was my power animal was another amazing event some time ago.
I stood out on my deck passionately asking Spirit to let me know my power animal guide and I immediately heard 2 separate owl hoots. I went inside on the computer to try and pinpoint what kind of owl this was by its hoot and I learned that The Great Horned was the only one who made this exact type of hoot. I went back outside and asked to hear the hoot a third time as confirmation and as validation to the event.
Nothing happened!
I then went inside, sat down in front of the TV with my family and immediately on the TV came the exact same sound! How cool is that!
Synchronicity is always present. We are connected to everything. Do your part in passionately seeking it and it will answer.
We can have a real relationship in the present with Spirit where synchronicity is the norm, each and every day.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I agree that when one becomes passionate about something Synchronicity happens very often as often as multiple times per day. I am learning to incorporate them in my daily life as guides and am now looking for it to happen when I need it. For instance if I have a question I will look for a sigh that gives me the answer and it happens. Or if I need something I trust that it will be provided and it does. Synchronicity is one of the ways that I see and know that God is working in my life.

For me, validation is important. Maybe someday that will change but for now Spirit seems to know I need it and always gives it to me in the most Synchronistic, awesome ways.
Lately I have been pondering, more than usual, the experience of cosmic consciousness and what it must be like. I took a walk asking Spirit to let me know if I should be considering such things and if it wise to do so. Two minutes later, walking by a horse stable, one horse comes galloping up to me near the fence. This has never happened before. He allowed me to pet him and I knew the experience had a special significance to it so I looked up the “totem” qualities of “horse to find the following message:

“Horse brings with it new journeys. It will teach you to ride into new directions to awaken and discover your own freedom and power.”

Synchronicity is always an experience of the unknown…. a reminder to wake up and pay attention, because the mystery of the heart of life can speak to you at any time.”

If horse has come to you, you are being offered a gift of safe movement. Is there somewhere that you need or want to go? Horse can help you get there, whether the place is physical or spiritual. Is there a new venture you want to undertake? Call on horse to help you create it.”

It is what I needed to hear to proceed and validate my wishes. How cool!

Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by parrotlover100 on September 11th 2009, 2:38 pm

wow thank you WhiteShaman for sharing your experiences.I had no idea how far this Synchronicity truly goes!!?? it is really amazing.So you said all i have to do is be very passionate about something and my spirit guide will step in and help me.?How do i know who my spirit guide is ?{animal or person?}Wow i'm sorry for all the questions but i'm really amazed. :help: Very Happy Good Post
avatar
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Age : 67
Location : connecticut
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Guides

Post by WhiteShaman on September 11th 2009, 2:52 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:wow thank you WhiteShaman for sharing your experiences.I had no idea how far this Synchronicity truly goes!!?? it is really amazing.So you said all i have to do is be very passionate about something and my spirit guide will step in and help me.?How do i know who my spirit guide is ?{animal or person?}Wow i'm sorry for all the questions but i'm really amazed. :help: Very Happy Good Post

All I could suggest is what worked for me to meet your Spirit guide. Simply ask Spirit to meet your guide.
It may take time and they may wait until they feel you are ready or it may happen right away. Try it, watch for signs and ask for validation.
Shamans are another way to find out for you. I could try to find out for you. I have never done that for anyone but there is always a first time. I would try yourself first because it will have more meaning to you.
If you want, I will pray with you and ask Spirit to reveal your guide or power animal as it is called.
In this thread, earlier, I explained how I knew mine. You might find that helpful.
As far as Synchronicity goes it is all of Spirit that steps in when you are passionate. You are always connected to source. We just miss the signs.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Parrot totem qualities

Post by WhiteShaman on September 11th 2009, 3:11 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:wow thank you WhiteShaman for sharing your experiences.I had no idea how far this Synchronicity truly goes!!?? it is really amazing.So you said all i have to do is be very passionate about something and my spirit guide will step in and help me.?How do i know who my spirit guide is ?{animal or person?}Wow i'm sorry for all the questions but i'm really amazed. :help: Very Happy Good Post

I’m going out on a limb here thinking that you are a parrot lover!
You might find this information about the energy the parrot teaches to be interesting.
You see the parrot’s unique qualities are symbolic of our own inner divine qualities.
These qualities are within us and all around us and available to us.
Enjoy!
Parrot Medicine
The parrot family of birds ranges from the mighty and majestic king of the jungle airways to the tiny budgie; all from the collection of birds known as "hookbills". They have very long lifespans, and often outlive their owners. If you have a member of the parrot family as a pet, better plan on someone to leave him to in your will. Smile
Parrot brings you messages about the power of the sun, and the healing energy of color therapy. If you're attracted to the parrot, you feel energized and motivated on bright, sunny days, and grey/rainy/overcast days drag you down if they linger too long. You are also sensitive to color: tones, hues, harmony, blends and the moods that can be created with the use of color. You probably have a touch of bright color on your clothing or in your hair no matter what you may be wearing. You may be intrigued with interior decorating, fashion design, costuming, special effects and lighting, the visual arts, and all those magical endeavors which rely upon the creative use of light and color.
Parrot also has the unique ability of understanding and communicating with both the animal world and the human world. You have been given the gift of language — both spoken and written — and fully understand the power of words. Parrot people are the master communicators. Here we find actors, politicians, ambassadors, orators, great writers, and even advertising and marketing experts. Chances are that clever commercial that keeps running in your head was designed by a "parrot" person.
If you carry parrot medicine, always be mindful that you have the power of words that can influence others with a lasting impact. Combine those words with the effective use of color, and your message will not be forgotten. Take care to choose those words carefully so that they are supportive, encouraging and positive. To use your gifts in a negative way can have a devastating and destructive effect. Speak with careful thought. Your words are a reflection of your inner spirit.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by 23luda23 on September 12th 2009, 1:33 am

Here is a fine example of Synchronicity happen an hour ago relating to WhiteShaman's posts. I was reading the book titled "Science and the Akashic Field”, I was reading it on and off for the last couple of days. As usual I set down to read where I have left off the paragraph named "Coherence in Consciousness" Transpersonal Connections page 150. Talks about Medicine man and Shamans and their abilities which was scientifically tested and validated to be real. Also talks about animals and plans and their abilities to sense danger and telepathic abilities. I received this as a validation and approval which give me more confidence to continue explore and learn Shamanism. Rain
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Awesome!

Post by WhiteShaman on September 12th 2009, 8:58 am

23luda23 wrote:Here is a fine example of Synchronicity happen an hour ago relating to WhiteShaman's posts. I was reading the book titled "Science and the Akashic Field”, I was reading it on and off for the last couple of days. As usual I set down to read where I have left off the paragraph named "Coherence in Consciousness" Transpersonal Connections page 150. Talks about Medicine man and Shamans and their abilities which was scientifically tested and validated to be real. Also talks about animals and plans and their abilities to sense danger and telepathic abilities. I received this as a validation and approval which give me more confidence to continue explore and learn Shamanism. Rain

Awesome, great! That’s how it should work! That is Synchronicity and it takes me out of the picture and lets you realize that this is (or any such spiritual thing like this) meant for you at this time. Very Cool!
Please keep in mind, you don’t have to be a Shaman to “journey” so feel free to jump right in when you are ready and as always I will help you wherever I can.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by 23luda23 on September 13th 2009, 3:56 pm

Thank you WhiteShaman Thank You Jump in Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Age : 45
Location : usa, ca
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by parrotlover100 on September 13th 2009, 5:34 pm

thank you WhiteShaman.And yes i have a yellow napped amazon parrot,that i love very much he sits on my shoulder alot and we walk around the house and sometimes the yard every day.I had his wings clipped because i lost him a few times already,and am very fortunenet to have him back.Once he flew a few blocks away and we all searched for hours trying to find him.Then a good friend of ours came over and used his ability that i still don't understand to this day exactly how it worked.but we were all looking in the wrong direction,and he went with feeling in the opposite direction and found shammy i was crying the whole time.My son and his friend found him 2 blocks away up in a tree with a bunch of kids under neath it trying to lure him down.my son had to climb the tree to get him down.You can not believe the relief and happiness i felt when they brought him home to me.Well any way his wings are growing back so i'm being very careful not to go outside with him now.Now to get off that subject i wanted to thank you for responding back to my post and suggesting what i can do to meet my spirit guide.Yes thank you i would be grateful for your prayer.your insight and knowledge to parrots and other animals is wonderful to say the least.You've got my attention with this,i am eager to learn more. Thank You Very Happy Praying Good Post Thumb Hugs
avatar
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Age : 67
Location : connecticut
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by Spirit-Being on September 13th 2009, 6:41 pm

Alot of really great experiences Guys, i have had many wow moments of feeling i was exactly where i needed to be in my life. These moments never cease to amaze me no matter how many times it is experienced. At the moment i am having trouble recalling a wow moment that i have experienced, but i can say that their is a purpose to life, and through some of my experiences i have felt helpers, Divine Beings (Angels, Spirits Guides, God...) guiding me on this Journey. These wow moments happen when i am Uncluttered from dominating thoughts, and Aware of my surroundings. I love using the words Open Minded this is very important to me and i feel the more open minded we are the more we will see the Signs

23luda23 wrote:Is it only, as skeptics suggest, selective perception and the law of averages playing itself out? Or is it, as Carl Jung believed, a glimpse into the underlying order of the universe?


I would say Carl Jung had wonderful insights, he was a very perceptive man and was able to see beyond this world we live in. Through his experiences we have learnt a great deal, as for people with skeptical minds, in time they will begin to have many wonderful and magical experiences that will be difficult to figure out with the logical mind. Because believe it or not these wow moments are always happening even for people who are skeptical, they just have not been shown how to notice them, or they will push them aside. At the beginning of my spiritual revolution i despised skeptics for i did not want to be corrupted with doubts, but as i pursued in this spiritual study i realized that i Love skeptics just as i Love Everyone, and judgemental thoughts slowly diminished.

Many Blessings

_________________
What is Synchronicity Asymbo10
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Age : 44
Location : Hamden, Connecticut
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by Wind-Dancer on September 13th 2009, 9:13 pm

wonderful imformation everyone , thanks very much for sharing this.

_________________
Namaste
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Location : Arkansas
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by Vanilla2 on September 14th 2009, 4:55 am

Spirit-Being I loved what you said about the sceptics in your life, If I am honest I too am a sceptic about many things here, up until a few months ago I would even have been sceptic about my late Petra (dog) visiting me, but she did on two occasions after asking God/Jesus to grant that to me, this has now put me on my spiritual journey of what else is out there, because of this also, it has now made me more open-minded and respectful of everyone else's beliefs. Very Happy

Thank You Luda, a very interesting post, this has happened to me many times and often occurs when you least expect it.

_________________
  Peace  Calm and  Tranquility
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Sea Parrot

Post by WhiteShaman on September 14th 2009, 10:27 am

parrotlover100 wrote:thank you WhiteShaman.And yes i have a yellow napped amazon parrot,that i love very much he sits on my shoulder alot and we walk around the house and sometimes the yard every day.I had his wings clipped because i lost him a few times already,and am very fortunenet to have him back.Once he flew a few blocks away and we all searched for hours trying to find him.Then a good friend of ours came over and used his ability that i still don't understand to this day exactly how it worked.but we were all looking in the wrong direction,and he went with feeling in the opposite direction and found shammy i was crying the whole time.My son and his friend found him 2 blocks away up in a tree with a bunch of kids under neath it trying to lure him down.my son had to climb the tree to get him down.You can not believe the relief and happiness i felt when they brought him home to me.Well any way his wings are growing back so i'm being very careful not to go outside with him now.Now to get off that subject i wanted to thank you for responding back to my post and suggesting what i can do to meet my spirit guide.Yes thank you i would be grateful for your prayer.your insight and knowledge to parrots and other animals is wonderful to say the least.You've got my attention with this,i am eager to learn more. Thank You Very Happy Praying Good Post Thumb Hugs

Hi Parrotlover100,
Have you ever heard of the bird nicknamed “the sea parrot”?
They are called the Atlantic Puffin and there is an island of the coast of Ireland called Little Skellig where there are supposes to live thousands of these birds.
I ran across this bird looking for sacred places to visit once and there are 2 islands off the coast of Ireland considered sacred.
Anyways it is an amazing looking bird and I thought you might find it amusing. If you get a moment, check out this link and click on the pix to enlarge it. Enjoy!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Puffin

Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman


Last edited by WhiteShaman on September 15th 2009, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Location : Connecticut, USA
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by parrotlover100 on September 14th 2009, 5:18 pm

yea,thank you WhiteShaman for getting that link of the Atlantic Puffin.The eyes were very unique as well as their beak the reds black yellow or gold and their orange tongue.the white and black body reminded me of a penguin.I love all animals and birds. but Shammy my parrot is my baby.the Atlantic Puffin is a very beautiful bird. Thank You Very Happy Thumb :' V ': Puppy 🇹🇫 Cat Dog :rabit: :: Very Happy
avatar
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Age : 67
Location : connecticut
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 12th 2013, 12:54 am

What is Synchronicity 30964thank you for the link, I've looked it over and will bookmark. I even sent them something to post.

_________________
Heart Pump
A Touch of Heart



•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Age : 66
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by Aussiepom on April 12th 2013, 5:02 am

It's something more than just a coincidence,isn't it?
Like something happens which is ment to happen but we often say 'Oh,what a strange coincidence'.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Age : 86
Location : Cambridgeshire UK
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 12th 2013, 9:05 am

[color=green]Shaman" quote........................

Deb's reply: this is so true for a friend of mine.

Parrot Medicine
If you're attracted to the parrot, you feel energized and motivated on bright, sunny days, and grey/rainy/overcast days drag you down if they linger too long.

Deb's reply: When it's raining.......she is under her bed covers.....she does not function well when it rains.


You are also sensitive to color: tones, hues, harmony, blends and the moods that can be created with the use of color.

Deb's reply: She quilts and does machine embrioder on them. Uses lots of color.


You probably have a touch of bright color on your clothing or in your hair no matter what you may be wearing.
You may be intrigued with interior decorating, fashion design, costuming, special effects and lighting, the visual arts, and all those magical endeavors which rely upon the creative use of light and color.


Deb's reply: asd;lfkjaslj


Parrot also has the unique ability of understanding and communicating with both the animal world and the human world. You have been given the gift of language — both spoken and written — and fully understand the power of words.

Deb's reply: her colors have been known to be flashy.



Parrot people are the master communicators. Here we find actors, politicians, ambassadors, orators, great writers, and even advertising and marketing experts.

Deb's reply: she is from Germany, lived in the US 20 years and learned to speak English here. You can still hear the german and she speaks German to her kids and husband.


If you carry parrot medicine, always be mindful that you have the power of words that can influence others with a lasting impact.
Combine those words with the effective use of color, and your message will not be forgotten.

Deb's reply: Sometimes her words hurt because she does not know the right words to use.



Take care to choose those words carefully so that they are supportive, encouraging and positive.
To use your gifts in a negative way can have a devastating and destructive effect. Speak with careful thought. Your words are a reflection of your inner spirit.

Deb's reply: she had made a few enemy's with her words and actions.

I understand her and appreciate her for who she is.
[/quote]


I've never looked up parrot before so now I understand her even more.
What is Synchronicity 220146

_________________
Heart Pump
A Touch of Heart



•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
We live our experiences so we can teach from them
•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•...•:*¨¨*:•
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Age : 66
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

What is Synchronicity Empty Re: What is Synchronicity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum