Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily 13 moon

Go down

Daily 13 moon Empty Daily 13 moon

Post by canadianmind October 3rd 2009, 12:22 pm

The 13 moon calender is more then just an intrument for measuring time. The mayan used to learn how they should live theyre days, hours, months and pretty much theyre whole life. They used a fairly simple set of mathmatical equasions. Using the numbers they get they then compare the numbers to first a set of 13 tones, then a set of 20 solar seals. For instance in a "white lunar wizard". In the 13 moon calender, there are 13 months of 28 days and one day out of time. And as far as I know everyday has a different "affirmation". But this day this year, and this day next year will have a different affirmation.

The long and the short of it is used to show where you should focus your energies. So I am going to try to post it everyday, to help everyone on here, or if you are wishing to try something different. The great thing about this forum is that there are so many different belifs on here. Enjoy!!

Todays moon date is Moon 3 day 14, Year of the Yellow self-existing seed

kin 73: Red Galactic Skywalker
I Harmonize in order to Explore
Modeling Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Navigation
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Daily 13 moon Empty Re: Daily 13 moon

Post by canadianmind October 4th 2009, 11:44 am

Electric Moon day 15
Year of the Yellow Self-Existing Seed

kin 74: White Solar Wizard
I Pulse in order to Enchant
Realizing Receptivity
I seal the Output of Timelessness
With the Solar tone of Intention
I am guided by the power of Heart
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 8:07 am

Hi Canadianmind,
Not being familiar with the 13 moon calendar, I thank you for these posts of learning.
You stated that it is to help show you where best to focus your energy. Is that based on the moons influence over our emotions or is there more to it than that, in regards to the entire universal alignment being involved?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 9:21 am

In an effort to learn from your experience CanadianMind and to save me some time, I present to you the following controversy associated with the 13 moon calendar that I dug up in an attempt to understand exactly what this calendar is all about.
Tell me what you think, I’m just curious!

WhiteShaman

From http://tribes.tribe.net/not13moons

So, what's physically wrong with the 13 Moons calendar itself?

1.) The 13 Moons calendar has 13 months of 28 days with an extra "day out of time" to make 365 days. This is problematic because a year is not simply 365 days. It takes about 365 days, five hours, 48 minutes, and 46.5 seconds for the Earth to make a full rotation around the sun.

What does this mean?

After four years, the roughly six hours add up to about one more day. In eight years, you're two days out. In three decades, it is a week.

On 13moon.com, you'll find the "Perpetual 13 Moon/28 Day One-Page Calendar" a "downloadable calendar that fits onto one page and can be used for any year." This means there is, for sure, no leap year or any other way to deal with the extra quarter day each full rotation of the Earth around the sun in the 13 Moons calendar.

It is like pie. If you buy 5 at a bakery, and an extra quarter of a pie is thrown in for free, you have not 5 pies by 5 and 1/4 pies. If this happens every day, in four days you have not 20 pies but 21 pies. In a little over three months, you have two dozen extra pies.

This can be a problem if you don't count the extra bits and are trying to work out why all the pies won't fit in your freezer after you only worked out that 5 even pies a day should fit.

Change 5 to 365, pies to days, freezer to calendar, and it's basically the same thing.

2.) Not everyone will have a kin assigned in the same way. Try to decode a date on tortuga.com ( www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/ ) and if you enter any leap day you'll find something odd.

Someone born February 28th, 1980, is a Blue Solar Monkey. Someone born the day after, on February 29th, 1980, is also a Blue Solar Monkey.

Someone born February 28th, 1981, is a Yellow Planetary Warrior. Someone born the day after, on March 1st, 1981, is Red Spectral Earth.

If the 13 Moons calendar is unrelated to the Gregorian Calendar, *why* does this cause two people born on days one after the other to have the same kin?

February 29th is *only* February 29th to those who call it February 29th, and is a day as mundane or magical as the day before or after.

- In the Hebrew calendar:
February 28th, 1980 = Adar 11, 5740
February 29th, 1980 = Adar 12, 5740
March 1st, 1980 = Adar 13, 5740

- In the Indian Civil calendar:
February 28th, 1980 = Phalguna 10, 1901
February 29th, 1980 = Phalguna 11, 1901
March 1st, 1980 = Phalguna 12, 1901

- In the Islamic calendar:
February 28th, 1980 = Rabi'ath-Thani 11, 1400
February 29th, 1980 = Rabi'ath-Thani 12, 1400
March 1st, 1980 = Rabi-ath-Thani 13, 1400

- In the Persian calendar:
February 28th, 1980 = Esfand 9, 1358
February 29th, 1980 = Esfand 10, 1358
March 1st, 1980 = Esfand 11, 1358

- In the Julian calendar:
February 28th, 1980 = February 15th 1980
February 29th ,1980 = February 16th 1980
March 1st, 1980 = February 17th 1980

- Kin in the 13 Moons Calendar
February 28th, 1980 = Blue Solar Monkey, Galactic Moon 22
February 29th, 1980 = Blue Solar Monkey, Galactic Moon 22
March 1st, 1980 = Yellow Planetary Human, Galactic Moon 23

If the 13 Moons calendar is its own system, why is it so tied into the Gregorian calendar? Even the Julian calendar (from which the Gregorian calendar is derived) is indepentant from it, and vice versa.

Why is 13 Moons unseperable from the very system its proponents want to discard?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 10:16 am

Ah this is how we learn!!!! lol thanks!

There is a leap year, it occcurs every 50 years or so. IT also states that if you were born before noon on the "leap year" in our calener you will be placed on the end of the february the 28th after you will be placed on march first.

I dont belive that it is tied to the gregorian calender, but the opposite. The 13 moon calender and its different forms in different civilizations was in used fer hundreds if not thousands of years. The gregorian calender wasnt made from scratch, it was loosly based on the 13 moon calnender. Like, we wouldnt have tv without the invention of radio, and we wouldnt have radio with out the invention of music etc etc...

The one thing that makes it truely beautiful is that it is based on NON MAN MADE events and "heavenly" ( I use the word only becasue it has to do with the stars and sky" equasions that the maya have calculated based on the movement if the moon around the earth, the earth around the sun, the suns rotation in the galexy, and the galexys rotation around its star etc etc, so it will never actualy be ECACTLY the same every time.

The julien calender was made my julius ceasar, in the roman days. The gregorain calender was made in the 1600, so the gregorian calender was actualy based on the julien, which was loosly based on the 13 moon.

I truely like the PIe analogy. The only problem I se with it is that it is purley, linear in thinkinng, and based upon the MAN MADE calender still. The 13 moon calender is more based upon a more chaotic, loose form of time. Ill see if I can find a bit more information to explain your questions. I know the ansers are there., I just read too much to remember everything :S lol. But im pretty sure it has to do with the "day out of time". Ill get back to you soon

peace and thanks for making me think!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 10:23 am

What do they mean by "kin" assigned? Blue Solar Monkey?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 10:27 am

The kin is the merging of the daily tone and solar seal.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 10:30 am

IF you go on 13 moon pretty much all the information is there, and if you look in the calender section, you can get a PDF calender fer 2006. IT is outdated, but the indormation inside explaining everything is really interesting. If you still have questions, we can learn it together and perhaps answer questions we both have!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 10:38 am

I see the big topic here as it relates to the calendar and to astrology or numerology and the likes is…what exactly does this order in the universe, in the stars and planets and moon and galaxies have to do with us?
There is order and we are influenced by it but is it all a map to guide us or a map to illustrate to us how we fit in?
This is why I never dove into any of the above mentioned areas of study.
I simply trust my instinct and if I fall in love with Capricorn on a full moon in October and I am told that it is not a good day to do that according to this and that area of study, I simply don’t get it.
I’m not knocking it, its just I don’t see the connection.
I look at the moon and I “feel” her influence. I honor her and trust her as a teacher of emotions but I don’t see any order to that, it is all very fluid and subject to change.
Thoughts?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 12:59 pm

I would never assume that you were knocking it lol so dont worry. It is a bit of a different understanding so Ill try to explain it a bit.

In my post " the truth as I see it" I explain how all matter is made up of energy. THis is the by product of the beginning ( gods creation, the big bang etc). If we all are from a single source, no matter what you think it is, then it is logical to say that we all have a connection to eachother, becasue we are all made of the same thing, we all share this univers, and this planet, etc. Think of the butterfly effecet. If a star explodes, it causes certain chain reactions in the area around it, which cascades. Even small changes acctross the univers can mean bigger changes for us.

In evolotion, it is known that if a certain trait is successful, after a certain amount of generations that trait becomes innate. THat means that the species will just naturally know how the trait without being learned ( breathing, monkey using tools, migration, how birds know edxactly where to go, salmon know exactly where they were born etc).

Now, energy is essentialy a vibration that shows itself in a form of light. There was an experiment and when they put a grainy material to show what vibrations does, it created a pattern. Prefectly symetrical and even. Im a word perfect. But if you raise the vibration past a certain point, the pattern changes. I fyou change one small part on the pattern, no matter how minute, the whole pattern reflects the change.

So to truely get the calender, you almsot have to throw away our knowlege of the cealender we use. Becasue we as humans have beheld the sky and studied it for so long its probably more of an innate trait. And becasue of the mayans understanding of the universe, and if the small changes in our univers do truely have an effect on our planet, then we can see the importiance on understanding the stars and planetary movement. Becasue we are born from nature, so why would we think we are above it??? We ARE a part of nature, so we therefore the laws on nature and the universe apply to us.

This is truely teachings that many many people have forgot, and why the mayans and other civilizations were worshiping the stars until even the 1990s. We are drawn to the stars and space becasue we are truely a part of the whole cosmic dance.

WHen we were introduced to the clock and the gregorian calender that was litteraly forced upon us, we fell out of the natural syncronicity with time and space, creating this time that were are living in. Many civilixations have predicted this, based on there observations of the stars.

Throughout history we as people have used the start to tell us when to plant crops, when to give birth, when to concieve, when to move to a different location. Not untill the use of the gregorian calender did we stop using the sky. we then used a man made system, and after the 1600, it has just become second nature to use the calender that we are used to. We litteraly fell out of sync with the universe, therefore the longer we used the man made calender, the more we fall out of touch with our true selves, and our true understanding.

The mayans have even said that the implications of useing a non natural calender can casue unkown repercussions on tthe planet. Think of what would happpen if over 100 years an importiant species goes extinct in an area? THe whole area would go out of balance before it has time to catch up to the change.

I do understand the drawing of us to the sky, I myself think of Orion, the moon, saturn and jupiter. If you were born in june, particualry a cancer, we are instinctivly drawn to the moons evergies.

This is a very very borad topic, so please keep asking questions so we both can understand them a bit more.

THanks alot for your questions. Your making me think of questions ive asked for weeks months and even many years. Everyone on here has answered many questions that I have had, but even better, have opened up new ways to think of my questions, there fore creating more questions. THe only way to learn is to ASK, if you never ask, you will never get an answer Wink.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 1:07 pm

I appreciate your response and I agree with it all. I think it is a s you say, we can be blinded by our own calendar so much that it can cause blocks in understanding something new, or in this case ancient as the 13 moon calendar. You have inadvertently succeeded in keeping me interested!
As I read you response, I was reminded of my own beginnings in understanding the elements in nature such as animals and trees and the goddess gaia herself.
To many others, they could see no connection just as I am struggling with in this calendar and the likes, but as I have grown and related and understood nature and her animals, my world has opened up in understanding and guidance beyond words.
I have never looked up at the stars for guidance, maybe its time I start.
Thank you my friend!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 1:17 pm

Yes! basicaly its another distraction from nature. Summed up my 5000 or more words in a single sentence Very Happy.

When i first read about all of this, the first thing I thought was " this makes sence, we started from universe, we learn from it, well evidently end from it and return to it". Nature is very beautiful, and diverse and free, just as we should be as well, and even better, its more connected to the planet then we can imagine ( us included)!

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 5th 2009, 1:28 pm

Its kind of funny, last week I gave you advice to keep your feet on the ground while your head is in the clouds and this week you are showing me that I may need to get my head in the clouds as my feet are firmly planted on the ground!
Pretty cool and an obvious message to me, all of this!
Thanks,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 5th 2009, 1:41 pm

weird how it works out in the end as always lol. I believe that what we need to work on in ourselves is there plainly in the events of the day.

PEace as always
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 7th 2009, 6:56 pm

OK i missd this for a few days... lol so heres todays

kin 77: Red Crystal Earth
I Dedicate in order to Evolve
Universalizing Synchronicity
I seal the Matrix of Navigation
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Universal Water
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 7th 2009, 10:08 pm

Was just over to 13 moon website looks amazing loved the images.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 7th 2009, 10:13 pm

You guys have had an amazing conversation i only wish i was more fluent to be able to share in this discussion. I will say that you both have showed me that balance is important, at the moment i have been alarmingly grounded, i am more of a free spirit and have my head more in the clouds than i do on the earth. You both have taught me something through this conversation that i need to look at in myself.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 9th 2009, 8:45 pm

We can always learn something from everyone we interact with everyday!, and heres todays , sorry its a bit late....

kin 79: Blue Magnetic Storm
I Unify in order to Catalyse
Attracting Energy
I seal the Matrix of Self-generation
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 9:24 am

Ive been a little slow with these, so im going to try and be a bit more on the ball about it. Heres todays:

kin 80: Yellow Lunar Sun
I Polarize in order to Enlighten
Stabilizing Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Lunar tone of Challenge
I am guided by the power of Free Will
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 11th 2009, 11:43 am

ok heres todays!!!!!!!

kin 81: Red Electric Dragon
I Activate in order to Nurture
Bonding Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Electric tone of Service
I am guided by the power of Life Force
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum