Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D.

Go down

The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D. Empty The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D.

Post by Matrix Sun on October 10th 2009, 1:24 pm

farao SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH(peace & I love you) cREATIVE-COLLECTIVE!

Much obliged for your love,warmth,light,insight but most of all your guidance by example ELDERS! I promised to help you learn and understand more about Yahwism. Yahwism is a belief system geared towards learning,teaching and applying Yahweh(YAH-WAY) and Yahoshua's(YAH-HAH-SHOO-WAY) Kingdom plan and message. In other words if you are a Yahwist you try your best to use the names Yahweh and Yahoshua exclusively. You try to refrain from words,sounds and names which are anathema(curse vibrations) to Abba(father) Yahweh. You see my Yahweh family and I are not supposed to use certain names and attributes because they are considered negative in vibrations by our Higher Power(s) Yahweh & Yahoshua. If you are really thirsty and hungry for the truth of Yahweh and Yahoshua's Kingdom plan and message I feel that my fellow Yahwist elders Drs. Philip and Charlene Evans,and Yahweh's New Kingdom Staff and Flock are better trained and disciplined to teach/explain Yahwism to you. I assure you we are not a cult or of Baal/Lucifer! So if your willing to find out more about us,our beliefs and what we stand for,you are more than welcome to inquire at this address and voice mail. Please be sure to tell them that you found out from Prince Lindolph!

Yahweh's New Kingdom
P.O.Box 147
Prescott,AZ 86302

Voice Mail # (928)899-0203
Please don't be afraid to write or leave a message, you only have Yahweh and eternity to gain!
MUCH OBLIGED!
YAHWEH BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY ONE AND ALL!
SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH(peace and I love you) Sons & daughters of light! :thnk: :love3: :myheart:
Matrix Sun
Matrix Sun

Male
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : Yahwism and Chi Gung
Tell us about yourself : I AM LIGHT in a world of DARKNESS,where LOVE & LIGHT are NEEDED MOST!
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D. Empty Re: The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D.

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 8:30 am

Personally, I am satisfied to simply learn from you what is in your heart as we share experiences and discuss topics.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge of Yahwism. It sounds very interesting and fulfilling for you!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D. Empty Re: The Divine Mission/Project Of ABSOLUTE-SPIRIT 10-10-09 A.D.

Post by sunmystic on April 12th 2012, 12:23 pm

http://www.yahwehsnewkingdom.com/

The above is the website of the folks that Matrix Sun is/was hanging out with. It is an interesting website!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum