Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Supper

Go down

Last Supper Empty Last Supper

Post by Spirit-Being on December 21st 2008, 1:10 pm

The Last Supper 1498 -Leonardo Da Vinci-

Last Supper The-Last-Supper

This picture has much meaning, as i believe all pictures do. There is much controversy about the meanings and symbols in this picture, The Da Vinci Code -starring: Tom Hanks was very interesting i personally liked this movie. It has many interpretations of the meaning of this painting, some believe the Da Vinci Code to be a hoax, and others believe this to be fact. Whether it is fact or fiction is up to each individual, all i know is this painting symbolizes something great.

I would love to hear what this picture means to.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Last Supper Empty Re: Last Supper

Post by Dreamer on December 21st 2008, 11:20 pm

I've never really thought about it much.
I did see the DaVinci Code (didn't read the book) so my thoughts on it are swayed based on what was said in the movie.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by in2_wishin on December 23rd 2008, 1:26 pm

I i gotta say is that it looks like a woman to Jesus' right. Same here, i didnt read the book but i saw the movie.
in2_wishin

Number of posts : 18
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sxylitlrebel on December 23rd 2008, 3:38 pm

I saw the movie , it was great. I think it raised a lot of questions for many people . The picture however is one of the greatest ever painted. Seeing the movie didnt sway my opinion of the picture at all.

namaste
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Appreciation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on December 24th 2008, 12:40 pm

in2_wishin says: I gotta say is that it looks like a woman to Jesus' right. Same here, i didnt read the book but i saw the movie.

In this painting i see Jesus and 12 people, 6 on his right side and 6 on his left side. I was staring at the picture what i saw was amazing! There are 2 people in this painting without facial hair, they could be mistaken for women as they look very feminine. what i saw next was that it seems that everyone in the picture is conversing or anticipating conversation, something is going on and the 11 people are engaged in this conversation in some way. If you look closely you will see that Jesus and this person to Jesus right they both have their eyes closed, while all this noise is going on these 2 know how to tap into an inner peace, they look very peaceful to me, could they be meditating on God's ?Goodness? Any thoughts on this would be great.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum