Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journey to greater awareness

Go down

My  Journey to greater awareness Empty My Journey to greater awareness

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 3rd 2010, 12:55 pm

Thanks for stopping by. For the first time in my life I decided to do a "inner growth Journal" as well as a Physical journal. For as long as I remember I decide, familarize and actualize my physical awareness and greatness.

I have been blessed at a very young age the benefits of possesing and caring for my Body. About 10 years ago, something "inside" of me kept surfacing and prodding me into a new direction.

while we live in a "physical" world, I realize that there is so much more to "who I am" I come to realize that I am on a journey to help give others thegreatest gift you can give someone...Themself!

That said, I have this inner ambition to put myself in a position where i can reach many people. I am surrounded and influence many in my current lifes work (Personal trainer, group exercise leader, TV fitness personality,contest promoter, professional athlete, magazine)

Today is an awesome day for me (everyday is) becuase today I get to experience the total sum experience of all my past experiences-my being! I feel destined to doing "GODS" or "lifes" work while being supported by wearing the mask of Physical awarness.

I love all the people who frequent this board as I can learn and take with me some of your insight. I feel and amazing 2010 in front of me and I will cherish every day it unfolds. Thanks for taking the journey with me. Thank You
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

My  Journey to greater awareness Empty Re: My Journey to greater awareness

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 3rd 2010, 7:55 pm

ok, jotting some notes in my journal before heading to bed! Yes I go to bed early, read watch some TV (usually educational channels like discovery,Nat geo,history channels-dont watch regular tv , but enjoy football)

feeling like tommorow is the first "real day" of the new year. we didnt do much "partying" as we dont drink and such, but my food choices have been not the healthiest and I need to exercise more to regain my Balance.

Im gonna get up early and meditate and probably journal on here if my 2 year old isnt up yet. Im looking for a part time job to add to my income as the economy has slowed down my business, so Im excited to see where this leads. It actually co-insides with me wanting to "open" the doors to new adventures.

Im sitting here thinking how blessed I am and what a PERFECT family I have. My 14 year old daughter is so gracious and thoughful.NEVER to this day has she asked for anything, not a dollar. Thanks me everytime I pick her up from school and watches her 2 mischevious little brothers anytime we ask...never complaining. I observe she is an very old soul in a young persons body! always has been! I am so exicted to see what she becomes as she is something special!!

Now off to read, probably Neale donald walsh's "friendship with god"....goodnight everyone. Tommorow is the beggining of something amazing!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on January 4th 2010, 8:08 am

I like the energy of this thread...

Good luck with your endeavors (did I spell that right?)..

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 4th 2010, 5:06 pm

I will agree 100 % with Serenity - Dawn what positive Journal Entries. It is so amazing to watch children grow in positive ways Loves Your children reflect who you are SPIRITUALMUSCLE which does not always happen in the world we live in, that is a Blessing in itself. Your gratefulness overflows through your children and also here. I am learning each and everyday to remember to be grateful for this life i was given. Look forward to more Journal Entries, maybe one day i will start updating my journal as well.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2292
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2726
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on January 5th 2010, 5:42 am

SpiritualMuscle, you are blessed, it proves that you have been doing everything right, its so refreshing to hear of someones son/daughter who is not materialistic and also understands about good manners.

This is what I love about this forum, the positivity and feelgood factor, it shines through, unlike the negativity that comes across from some other forums I have been a member of.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 5th 2010, 8:48 am

Hey everyone....thanks for stopping by.
Monday was ann awesome day!! listen to this. I have 2 Job interviews (I never fail to get the job) this week and someone called me with a job??!!

An aquaintance call me and needs to find a group exercise teacher as she moved to my area and didnt know anyone. I told her my wife and i have been teaching for the last year..shes like wow, who knew..LOL. Turns out her company finds people for jobs..this one is for Patient first (blue cross blue shield) starts tommorow, once a week for 3 months...great pay and huge contact for future work!

replied to craigslist ad about trainer position (I have tremendous experience/qualifications) The most upscale place in md is hiring (401k, benefits, paid vacations **not the industry norm) I meet with them on Thursday. The email says "ive been hearing so many good things about you" This should go well.

2nd interview is with FOX45. Ive been with fox on and off as a fitness "expert" on their fitness segment. I came up with the idea of finding sponsorship for the segment all the while getting paid myself from money I generate. Win win and Im good generating sponsorship..im sure something will come of this.

Today, I am creating ways to show gratitude and contribution to all the live I will touch today and tommorow. Im loving this journal and the fact you guys are here. JOIN ME???? Put your thoughts into words!! from there they will become your experience-this Im sure!!

The true definition of Royalty is "Not the one with the most subjects, but the one who turns the most subjects into royalty!!"

I look forward to reading some journals, Im sure someone will start today-soon!!! Your journey starts NOW!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on January 5th 2010, 9:26 am

I'm enjoying reading yours Spirtual Muscle! Thanks for sharing and I wish you great success on your job interviews and goals.
Your success and growth is my success and growth!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 5th 2010, 8:47 pm

Thankyou whiteshaman-very kind thing to say! thankyou~

2 days into the new week/year. Great day today.

Spoke with a old client/friend of mine recently moved and now living in Florida (brilliant doctor who has his own hospital named after him)
I talked with him Monday and said my wife and I were "looking" for alternative avenues of "work" we sent our resumes over and now seeing what the Universe provides.

We have so much energy out there its actually very exciting to see what the next phone call, or text or email may bring. We WANT change and we will experience it soon. "Ask ask ye shall recieve"

My aura i feel is shining brightly. Im at peace and see joy and love everywhere. I feel my "spiritual strength" increasing daily. This journal is awesome as I come back to visit my daily goals and nothing is more powerful than putting thoughts to words, which ultimately leads to physical experience.

Im gonna wash up now, def do some reading and visit all the people who matter to me in my mind before I retire. Thanks for reading. any and all input is valued.
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on January 6th 2010, 5:14 am

Spiritualmuscle I feel that this is going to be your year, all the best and go forth, and enjoy.

Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on January 6th 2010, 6:30 pm

awesome SM,
all you have to do is keep coming back
I really feel your life
Family and Practical Blessings for you and yours....
Give them all our Spiritual Hug....LOL
Loves it's the water.....really! LOL
Heaven is where you are....
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 10th 2010, 11:29 am

Hey all~
Happy/peaceful Sunday to everyone~ Had an incredible week this week. BOTH Job interviews went great, have a second meeting with both postions on tuesday! Im sure it will work out the way its supposed too.

Im feeling extremely powerful and aware today. I feel there is nothing I cant experience and also more importanly feel worthy that I can feel these things.

My wife and I are creating dream jobs and have financial success that eludes many. More importantly we want to create awarness to others that this way of living is open to anyone OPEN to that idea. Im enjoying the process which is the MOST important ive come to realize.

I will continue with my journal as I have found it provides tremendous avenues of awarness, reflection and objectivity that I would not recieve if these conversations were in my head alone. Its nice to come back and reread words I put down earlier to remind myself what I was being at that point in time.

10days in to the new year and what am I "being?" Im observing myself being pulled in a direction of "DOING" more things to contribute to causes I find worthy of my efforts. whether its awarness and possibility, hope , love etc. Ive lways held these in my heart, but NOW i feel compelled to do something more than just "feel them"

Im excited as I know things are moving along in a direction of my choice and being instead "not knowing" or pretending to not know what is happening or how it was created. life is good.

I wish all my friends here a blessed and peaceful day with realization of a better productive tommorow.

SM~
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 10th 2010, 9:39 pm

Abundance comes to mind which reminds me of a book i have sitting on one of the selves that i have never read as of yet. Its called Creative Abundance (Keys to Spiritual and Material Prosperity) by Elizabeth Clare Prophet & her Husband Mark L. Prophet who passed away some time ago, but his Spirit still remains in all his writing both he and his wife have created. They have changed many peoples live in positive ways, just as you and your wife are doing.

Each day you & your wife shine your Light Energy, you change peoples lives in Positive ways.

Keep up the Great Work Very Happy

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 13th 2010, 9:59 am

Thanks for your support everyone~ it matters!

the 2 job interviews went well yesterday. I will be hosting an online TV fitness segment. When all the details are finsished, I will post a link for those who are interested to watch online.

The second Trainer position job went well too. The company is experiencing a surge in growth and with our experience we bring to the table, Im sure something will work out by weeks end!

My feeling are fairly consistent yet every once inawhile I feel its not happening fast enough (though I truly knows everything works at the speed its supposed too) I am looking inside myself to make sure I am not sabatoging or slowing down my creations with unnessecary or ego centered thoughts and actions.

While Im enjoying what is showing up in my life currently, Im still Not "there" yet. There seems to be a part (greatest part) of me that yearns to give....just more of who I am inside. Need to be with this idea a bit longer so I can understand my next journey! work in proggress right! B

Stay true to your dreams and inpsirations everyone!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on January 13th 2010, 1:57 pm

Spirit-Being I am picking up that you are sounding much more positive and optimistic than you have done in the past, it shows in your postings Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 13th 2010, 8:01 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Spirit-Being I am picking up that you are sounding much more positive and optimistic than you have done in the past, it shows in your postings Very Happy

100 percent agree!!!

Im feeling great! both job interviews went well!! My wife and I now have a online television fitness show in the making!! soon as it goes live, I will post up the link here for my friends.

the second position is not finalized but seems like its a definite!! feeling very empowered and "open" to seeing where this all leads! while its on a path I chose and enjoy, something is still missing...theres MORE of me I want to share and give. In due time right.

I observe as My children grow I am not well experienced or educated to fit their demanding (not demanding but "changing needs)...Im going to start reading how to or even some "other" ideas on best dealing with and adressing childrens behaviours!! I really want to do a good job being a parent, from start to finish!!

Ok, Im an AMerican Idol fan...LOL...love watching the talented as well as Not so talented singers..LOL...then some much needed reading to strengthen my weakened spirit today (the physical world can sometimes be everso challenging) But Im not complaining...becuase I LOVE being so alive!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 15th 2010, 7:28 pm

My heart goes out to all the people in haiti-!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBakDHCCvs (heal the world-make it a better place)
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on January 16th 2010, 6:44 am

Doesn't it just make you think, It takes a tragedy to bring several countries together in working and giving there time and help in the aftermath of earthquakes or floods, so why cant all countries get on together in a normal days life, why so many countries still at war with each other, doesn't make sense to me.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE on January 16th 2010, 7:18 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Doesn't it just make you think, It takes a tragedy to bring several countries together in working and giving there time and help in the aftermath of earthquakes or floods, so why cant all countries get on together in a normal days life, why so many countries still at war with each other, doesn't make sense to me.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!

If the world TRULY wanted peace and share the worlds resources, it can be done as mentioned!! the illusion of "separation" is more devastating than any natural tragedy!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on January 18th 2010, 4:31 pm

I truly feel for the people in Haiti Praying

The best way we can help the world change in any way is if we start becoming aware of our own actions & thoughts. Each one of us can change their corner of the world, and it starts by being the example so that others may want to change the way they have been living their lives. It would be nice if we could change the world right this second to become much more Loving & Compassionate, but im afraid it will take time. It starts with each individual, (you & me).

The reason for all the chaos in the world is a degeneration of individual awareness. People fight with each other in households & on the streets, which in turn you see it on a global scale with wars between nations, and this is only because we do not know how to fix it, so it continues. But it is an easy fix, we just don't know how to go about it.

Each one of us that works upon ourselves daily and becomes more aware in the process, helps change the way people around us see their own lives. They realize that they can be a better person too, and have the need to change & be themselves, and in the process they become more aware of daily life and their own psychology. And the cycle begins and more & more people realize there is a better way of Being.

Many Blessings

Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum