Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reincarnation

Go down

reincarnation Empty reincarnation

Post by canadianmind on February 3rd 2010, 5:38 pm

We are the universe/god conciously expressing itself. Just as our realities is us conciously expressing ourself.

As Ive said before that we are all energy. The "empty space" inside of an atom, is filled with the energy made from the protons and electrons moving. Its been profen, that all humans or life ends up loosing a very small amount of weight after death. What if that "small weight" is actually our conciousness escaping.

Now I think that when we die, our energies return to the earth, where you become anything. You make that choice right before you die, conciously or not. Then the "energgy cycle " runs. We turn into dirt, which worms /plants eat. We eat plants, and things that eat worms. So it can be made in to sperm, and BOOM. Reincarnation as a human. THis can explain past lives, and many other things.

Now, I htink you can also choose to have our energy brought up to the the universe, to become a star, or planet or what ever. Its been proven that this universe is literaly one giant recycling center or energy. So "heaven" is just where the energies congrigate. The "tunnel" we see is just our energy journying to the rest, to be "recycled".

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

reincarnation Empty Re: reincarnation

Post by WhiteShaman on February 4th 2010, 1:19 pm

Where did this universe which is in a constant state of change come from?
Is God not formless and limitless and changeless?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on February 5th 2010, 9:41 am

I think that our universe was created from the destruction of another.....
Black hole, although we DONT know whats on the other side, compress matter and break it down, that we know. SO what if there was a big enough black hole to swallow that universe?

So it sbeen proven that just after the big bang, there was only really a small amount of matter, the basics of matter. So what if our universe/the big bang, was just another universe being sucked into a black hole.... all of that matter was broken down to a certain point. THe "pressure" built up so much, that it was ejected into this universe.....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on February 5th 2010, 9:58 am

What if this universe and everything in it is a dream or dream-like?
What if the mind created it all?
I see the mind, or our thoughts, as the boundaries that form river banks and thereby creating the "river" itself.
Take away the boundaries (thoughts) and the river overflows its banks and sees it is not a river afterall.
Peace
WS

Last edited by WhiteShaman on February 8th 2010, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on February 5th 2010, 10:15 am

I see what you mean, conciousness dictates only 10% of our actions while were awake...... 90% is subconcously dictated from how we do everything from, handle certain situations, to how we percieve the world......

But i belive that the dream is that we are bound by out thoughts...... out htoughts are energy, just like everything else..... i think realitly is what we make it, and the dream is the false truth that were bound to these bodies and our thoughts..
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on February 5th 2010, 10:18 am

I hear ya, I really do, but even that thought is binding!
I say let go of all thoughts and let what "is" shine thru uninhibited!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on February 5th 2010, 10:22 am

Shocked awsome Very Happy
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on February 8th 2010, 10:01 am

Wow! That was a really great thread....

Speaking of thoughts.... You guys blew my mind!

Which actually means that you made me stop and think about my own reality.. Lol' Good Post

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on February 8th 2010, 7:45 pm

Very Happy glad to hear from you again!

Thas what I like about this forum, you blow minds and have yours blown Very Happy
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum